Options

** 2013 WeightWatchers Support and Inspiration Thread **

1235»

Comments

• Options
    molyeshamolyesha Posts: 414
    Forum Member
    After doing Weightwatchers for 2 weeks I have lost 4.5 lbs! Thanks you to everyone who encouraged me to go.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    molyesha wrote: »
    After doing Weightwatchers for 2 weeks I have lost 4.5 lbs! Thanks you to everyone who encouraged me to go.

Well done Molyesha keep it up :)
  • Options
    rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone still around doing WW? I considered going back, but not sure - I loved it when it was the old points system, but I'm not a huge fan of the ProPoints.....
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    I'm not doing WW but trying (again!) on my own. Detox started today. I don't really have a target weight, just want to feel healthier. Anyone else on a health kick?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    I'm also going at it on my own! I lost around 6lbs last month due to being ill, and I used that as a starting block to spur me on to try and lose more weight. Through sensible eating and portion control, I've dropped another 7lbs. I'm going to join the gym next week and carry on that way. Good luck to everybody!
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I,m going back to WW tomorrow, havent been for about 7 years lost about 6 stone then but have now put most of it back on :( have tried dieting on my own but I never stick to it for long. Hoping this new points system isnt too confusing
  • Options
    rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to WW a couple of years ago and lost 3.5 stone (have put 2.5 of it back on) but then they started doing the ProPoints and I hated it! Going to try on my own or join up with some mates or something - have a wedding in April that I'm a bridesmaid for so that's my motivation!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    well done to everyone in WW

im doing my diet myself..not long to go now :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm only 4 days in but I'm struggling :( only thing keeping me going is my cheat meal on Saturday!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first few days are hard fizzle you,ll be fine when you get into a routine, bulk up with loads of veg and enjoy your treat on Saturday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I'm only 4 days in but I'm struggling :( only thing keeping me going is my cheat meal on Saturday!
    ooohh what is it ? :)
    curvybabes wrote: »
    The first few days are hard fizzle you,ll be fine when you get into a routine, bulk up with loads of veg and enjoy your treat on Saturday

yep, everyone should have a treat meal on Saturdays..i always enjoy my treat lol
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thank you :)
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    ooohh what is it ? :)

I'm really fancying something from the Chinese! Chicken fried rice and something I think! Next week will be bolognese bake and a bottle of red, which I am REALLY looking forward to! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you :)

I'm really fancying something from the Chinese! Chicken fried rice and something I think! Next week will be bolognese bake and a bottle of red, which I am REALLY looking forward to! :p

aww enjoy it :p

my treat is erm, lasagne...but no chips,, i usually have chips with it, but lately im being bit strict :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    First weigh in this morning and I've lost 5lbs! So chuffed :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

aww well done :p ., how long did you wait for your weigh day ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

well done
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    aww well done :p ., how long did you wait for your weigh day ?
    well done

Thanks both. Orangemaid it was only 5 days! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First weigh in today and I,ve lost 5 and half pounds :) aiming to get to my 1st half stone next week now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    aww thats good everyone :)

Can i ask about that shake people drink, its obviously milk, like a milkshake type drink ( i cant drink them ), but is it filling , or is it just a healthy drink ?
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohh! I thought this thread had died! Glad to see people still striving to shift the pounds! I'm still playing catch up after gaining 8lbs while on holiday at the end of June, but I'm almost back on the wagon! Not easy though!