People need to back off Justin Bieber!

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    exactly. Thats all im saying. Maybe he is a spoilt brat, maybe he isnt, none of us know, but im sorry being late on stage is no way an excuse to wish someone dead, call their family names ect, obviousltly every other poster on here have some messed up morals going on.

tbh if you look through the negative Bieber threads on here I don't think you'll find anybody wishing him death (or very few and far between). This isn't twitter

btw Justin can we have a retweet for Georgebarnes, he's earned it:p
  • georgebarnesgeorgebarnes Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    I've watched the videos .. And there is no proof it's paps shouting that abuse to him.. As the general public are also in the crowd when he enters and leaves a building .. It could be anyone.. Whoever shouts such vile things should be ashamed of themselves.. But that does not excuse his behaviour recently. I personally think he is cracking under the pressure and needs a break. But those around him don't care what happens to him as long as they make their money.. His family should step in and help him..before it's to late

Exactly so why so much hate on him. Im not a fan i can assure you, i just cannot for the life of me imagine having to put up with that and people, with no morals that have replied think its funny and acceptable for people who dont know him and the paps to say things like that like the death wishes and jibes at his family.

Those arent in that video go to tmz im trying to find it again ill post a link when i do but even the video where he shouts at the pap, when he apparently "pushes" him he gets in the car and the pap goes absolutely mad shouting abuse at him hence why he got back out of the car and so would i? It was in the video i see on facebook anyway..

No maybe he shouldnt have pushed him but he didnt get knocked down and with all do respect none of us were there to even judge the situation.
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    tbh if you look through the negative Bieber threads on here I don't think you'll find anybody wishing him death (or very few and far between). This isn't twitter

btw Justin can we have a retweet for Georgebarnes, he's earned it:p

see what i mean, i actually feel sick, do you actually think its ok to wish someone death?

I dont even think i can reply to people like this vile
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Why do you care so much as to start a thread defending him. Are you OK? I don't see him on DS defending you. Chill out George.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    see what i mean, i actually feel sick, do you actually think its ok to wish someone death?

I don't think anybody wished him dead here, so in a way it's pointless to keep getting upset over it here. What you get here is he's a spoiled brat kind of negativity.
    Forum Member

No I don't and again no I don't. That is why I do not go around wishing death on people:confused:

what me vile for joking about Bieber giving you a re-tweet:D
    Forum Member
    Sky_Fire wrote: »
    Why do you care so much as to start a thread defending him. Are you OK? I don't see him on DS defending you. Chill out George.

funny .. jesus, ok so do you say this to people starting hate threads about him?

Its not just him either, some of the things said about various other celebs on here people dont even know is vile too.
    Forum Member
    No I don't and again no I don't. That is why I do not go around wishing death on people:confused:

what me vile for joking about Bieber giving you a re-tweet:D

haha no i didnt mean you :p:)
    Forum Member
    Im a nice person. The reason im defending him is that no human, not just him should put up with death threats and all the disgusting vile name calling that celebrities put up with. The reason the thread is about him is because obvioustly of the amount of press he had this week, and again because someone at worked showed me a video of the paps wishing him death and being awful about his family. It makes me feel sick, im just that kind of person, i put myself in other peoples shoes and im sorry id probably top myself.

Just checked out the "hate" threads and im even more disgusted, its vile im sorry but it is. Theres no morals involved just pure evil and it just does not matter weather its a celeb or not, no one should have to hear and read things like that about themselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im a nice person.

And you sure sound like one :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    IMO people that start threads purely to hate on an individual they don't even know are quite sad people but likewise you gotta have a word with yourself if your starting a thread to defend someone that doesn't have a clue who you are and probably never will. Also there are other words apart from vile.
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    And you sure sound like one :rolleyes:

what havent i said that wasnt nice? Its not about being famous mate, i would defend a random person i didnt even know on the street had i heard people being so disgusting towards someone so please dont judge me because you dont know me and you wont ever find me mouthing off vile things about snyone celeb or not behind a kayboard, mama raised me better than that.
    Forum Member
    Im a nice person. The reason im defending him is that no human, not just him should put up with death threats and all the disgusting vile name calling that celebrities put up with.
    *snip*

Jada Pinkett Smith has got his back
    http://dlisted.com/2013/03/12/jada-pinkett-smith-wants-everybody-stop-bullying-young-celebrities
    Forum Member
    Sky_Fire wrote: »
    IMO people that start threads purely to hate on an individual they don't even know are quite sad people but likewise you gotta have a word with yourself if your starting a thread to defend someone that doesn't have a clue who you are and probably never will. Also there are other words apart from vile.

well because one im bored at work, then theres the fact that there are no other words other then vile to describe some of the comments under his "hate" threads and finally because though it wont make a tiny bit of difference i still did, and would have no matter who it was.
    Forum Member
    well because one im bored at work, then theres the fact that there are no other words other then vile to describe some of the comments under his "hate" threads and finally because though it wont make a tiny bit of difference i still did, and would have no matter who it was.

I kind of want a job at your place, sounds well relaxed:(
    Forum Member
    I kind of want a job at your place, sounds well relaxed:(

omfg im bored shitless i just sit here lol :( roll on summer
    Forum Member
    how am i though? Its a positive thread about how people shouldnt be so damn horrible, you comment on it so you must care right? Im not giving you jit and i never wished death upon you though if people are gonna wish death on another human being then...

Im fine lol

blimey make your mind up Barnsey:p
    Forum Member
    blimey make your mind up Barnsey:p

well it is and if i had my way then people wouldnt be so horrible just for the sake of it but this is DS.. full of keyboard warriors lol, probably jelous ones too. Your such a flirt babe :p:p haha
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    No we don't, it's simply far too much fun to bring the little shit down a peg or six.

SO much negativity.:rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah yes, Jada the objective caring earth mother scientologist, pimping her kids like there's no tomorrow and then complaining when people find them obnoxious.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no Bieber fan, actually he annoys me. But these people jumping on the Hate Bieber bandwagon are just as annoying.

It's currently the cool thing to do, so the sheep will continue I guess.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,891
    Forum Member
    Turns out once something like this happens, he becomes a talking point again :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SO much negativity.:rolleyes:

Still following me? Nice.
  • Super_FurrySuper_Furry Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd never heard of the bloke until last week.
    In my eyes he's only famous for turning up 2 hours late on stage.
    Based on everything I know, he seems like a bit of a c*nt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [I'm not sure why two of my inauguratory posts are on Justin Bieber threads, I guess all the hoo-har surrounding him recently has sucked me in too. The pop music industry fascinates me sometimes. Anyway, here goes]

It's been said so many times on these forums. 'Too much, too soon'. It's that simple. 'Dead behind the eyes'. A tale told many times.

So many talented people (actors, musicians, whatever) had to face hardships before finding fame either through luck or incessant ambition (one of the many criticisms levelled at 'The X Factor' similar shows centres around the absence of both, but that's for another thread). Those stars then flourish, a lot then crash and burn, but it would be fair to say that rational thought and perspective is much more in their grasp if that were to happen. They'd rediscover the 'little' things that they used to love and find comfort in them, and get on with their life.

However, child stars such as Bieber do not get the chance to develop a full awareness of the world, its delights and its problems (hell, even most of us mortals can't really manage it in a lifetime) before they're snatched from their everyday lives and placed in a Limo, with tinted windows...probably bullet-proof as well. Screaming girls, swimming pools and sunbeds, frighteningly, become the norm. The rules have changed. The goalposts? Non-existant, the game is won!

So, why all the hate?

Is it because he is genuinely talentless? That's subjective, but he must definitely have at least some talent, otherwise he wouldn't have found fame in the first place. You can't say that about every celebrity out there, though...

Is it because he produces fundamentally bad music? Perhaps, but again, it's horses for courses.

Could it be jealousy, because he's got all that financial and personal security? Perhaps but, to be honest, judging by how these things might turn out, there's not a lot to be remotely envious about.

Too much too soon... to the point where it's almost as if he's grown and been nurtured in captivity, unequipped to make fulfilling, meaningful connections with others and unable to even contemplate life in the 'real' world, by those 'old' rules. Sooner or later, he's going to realise that he's been denied (or denied himself - both, really) any experience of the irreplaceable, positive aspects of a normal life, the most obvious being relative anonymity. He shot to fame through social media, it seems proper that it would become both his career's life force and his worst enemy, and inevitably his downfall. Hell, let's ram the pretentious symbolism up to 11 - it's both a womb and a coffin.

I think most of the hate exists because he persistently seems to be so oblivious to concepts such as modesty and what most people would deem 'normality'. He acts like a diva and just takes every luxury at every opportunity, which is very damaging to his public image. That's why the press hound him - because they know the general public find pleasure in seeing someone like that stumble and how they cope with it. And (being the press) if they don't stumble, they're tripped. We're guaranteed a show (unlike his fans...anyone? Ok, moving on...)

Again, the quality of his music is subjective, but his reasons and motivation for writing / performing music is arguably very shallow and typical of his age. He feels it is his purpose to produce music which 'makes little girls' hearts feel better'. I would say that such a purpose is vomit-inducing and downright exploitative, but I think the worst thing about it is that it's downright typical, misguided and depressing. It's depressing confirmation that he is a marketing puppet rather than an artist with any credibility. He hasn't just been possessed by the more manipulative, sectors of the pop music industry, he's been raised by them.

Whether you empathise with him or outright detest him, celebrities like Justin Bieber need a fall, preferably via wavering attention than some overblown scandal.