Demi Lovato - Heart Attack (Single thread)

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starzz123 wrote: »

Only after one hour as well! That is incredible
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    She's been at eight for a while then, hopefully she'll climb rapidly as soon as everyone's awake :p
    Forum Member
    #5 on iTunes
  • SevenSeizeSevenSeize Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    2nd most overrated song of 2013 imo
    Forum Member
    SevenSeize wrote: »
    O.v.e.r.r.a.t.e.d.

I'd say she's the most underrated out of all the Disney stars....:) At least she hasn't resorted to some of the things Miley and Selena have been doing to excuse the fact they can't really sing. :o
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    I'd say she's the most underrated out of all the Disney stars....:) At least she hasn't resorted to some of the things Miley and Selena have been doing to excuse the fact they can't really sing. :o

I disagree. Miley can sing. Selena, not so much though.

I don't think any of them are underrated or overrated and I don't see the point of belittling the others and their talents to make one seem superior either. That's not directly to you, but just a general overview on the matter.
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heart Attack now at #3 on itunes. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member

u sure sis? u sure?
    Forum Member
    u sure sis? u sure?

Sis. Yes, I'm sure. Miley ain't no vocal powerhouse but she can hold a note...if that's what you want to hear :)

http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/3/36/Santana_rolling_her_eyes.gif
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 IN THE MIDWEEKS!

This is doing so much better than I thought! It's also hanging around on iTunes, only dropped to four, so it should get a list a top five placing!
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sis. Yes, I'm sure. Miley ain't no vocal powerhouse but she can hold a note...if that's what you want to hear :)

http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/3/36/Santana_rolling_her_eyes.gif

Miley's the better artist, but Demi is definitely the better vocalist. That isn't to say Miley isn't a good one, I love her voice, but Demi is technically better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    This song is so good
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay this is great news :D Amazing song!
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she made it to no. 3. Great news for her and her fans, who will no doubt be buying the new album tomorrow to help give her a top 10 album next week. Then the following Monday details of the availability of tickets for her 1 concert over here. I really don't think 1 venue for 450 is enough. Her record company need to do more for her thousands of fans in this country.
    Forum Member
    shackfan wrote: »
    Well she made it to no. 3. Great news for her and her fans, who will no doubt be buying the new album tomorrow to help give her a top 10 album next week. Then the following Monday details of the availability of tickets for her 1 concert over here. I really don't think 1 venue for 450 is enough. Her record company need to do more for her thousands of fans in this country.

Brilliant news! I agree, she does need to come to the UK more often but I can understand why the US might be her priority for the time being :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »

This is amazing news! The highest charting song for a Disney artist as well. I just hope she can last at least one more week in the top ten as she's slipped to 8.
    Forum Member
    Still going strong, 27 on iTunes after 10 weeks. I think X Factor has reallly helped her career in the UK.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still going strong, 27 on iTunes after 10 weeks. I think X Factor has reallly helped her career in the UK.

Shame the album hasn't done as well...

But hopefully Made In The USA will also be successful!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Complete rubbish! It's now one of my worst songs of the year