Comments

• lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, I barely noticed. :D
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah we're yesterday's papers, and who needs them? (reference to not untypically misogynistic Stones track for the teenagers.) People are so fickle.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Presumably because it's now off the air. It makes sense to reserve the top level for current shows.
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    Presumably because it's now off the air. It makes sense to reserve the top level for current shows.

Like BB and SCD?

I kid. Feel more comfortable in a sub forum anyway. ;)
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,931
    Forum Member
    Like BB and SCD?

I kid. Feel more comfortable in a sub forum anyway. ;)

I feel safer here too. It was far too easy for drunken fools to stumble upon the forum when we were in the main section :)
  • *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    When it was first moved out to the main page a thread was started in here to talk about it, and one of the mods posted and said that it would be on the main page while it was showing and would be moved back into the Cult/SciFi forum when the series finished - just like they do with Strictly etc etc.
  • adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DiscoP wrote: »
    I feel safer here too. It was far too easy for drunken fools to stumble upon the forum when we were in the main section :)

Most of us drunken fools were here long before we moved :D
    Forum Member
    And what's with all these green words that keep appearing in peoples posts?

Do we get extra points if we can get a green word in?
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    *Eileen* wrote: »
    When it was first moved out to the main page a thread was started in here to talk about it, and one of the mods posted and said that it would be on the main page while it was showing and would be moved back into the Cult/SciFi forum when the series finished - just like they do with Strictly etc etc.

Yes I'm glad they do that. The show is 100% mainstream when it is on and should be up front. When inbetween episodes it's ours. People with perspective and focus with a sound need to share views on the matter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what's with all these green words that keep appearing in peoples posts?

Do we get extra points if we can get a green word in?

It's only the members of a very select club that can get green words. Membership of the Green Word Club is on a strictly need to know basis only.

I'm afraid we only accept a certain class of clientele.
    Forum Member
    It's only the members of a very select club that can get green words. Membership of the Green Word Club is on a strictly need to know basis only.

I'm afraid we only accept a certain class of clientele.

Hmm, I think I had one earlier but now it seems to have gone again. My posts seemed to be briefly sponsored by Lufthansa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new side bars adverts make it impossible for me to view other pages whilst on the iPad... Feh...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it serves you right for buying an Apple product really:p What did you expect?

I can see these green ads getting rather annoying though.
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    Hmm, I think I had one earlier but now it seems to have gone again. My posts seemed to be briefly sponsored by Lufthansa.

On the whole they don't want to waste green words on smelly poo faces. I've never seen a green word. Let alone be sponsored by one.
    Forum Member
    nebogipfel wrote: »
    On the whole they don't want to waste green words on smelly poo faces. I've never seen a green word. Let alone be sponsored by one.

:) I'm all for the green words if the posters can get a cut of the advertising revenue. Perhaps a free flight from the wonderful Lufthansa or something? In return for saying how wonderful Lufthansa are of course.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've always thought Rolls royce cars were wonderful :D

You should all go out and buy one today.