'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 243)

Comments

• Flumps96Flumps96 Posts: 9,823
    Forum Member
    Morning :)

Loved the videos Lovesy :D

Morning GingerHeart:)
  • demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flumps96 wrote: »
    oh that's great to hear:D oh perhaps not the back at work bit;)

oh my:eek: i didn't know that, that's horrible, so she was told she was going due to r/l. Well there are a few other people with r/l issues and they are never told to go.:rolleyes:
    bib - Looks like it :( Although I'm sure TPTB would deny it and say the newspapers made it all up :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    bib - Looks like it :( Although I'm sure TPTB would deny it and say the newspapers made it all up :rolleyes:

you are probably right, it must be horrible to leave a job you loved in those circumstances.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What kind of car is this a funeral car??
    oh that's great to hear:D oh perhaps not the back at work bit;)

oh my:eek: i didn't know that, that's horrible, so she was told she was going due to r/l. Well there are a few other people with r/l issues and they are never told to go.:rolleyes:

Well no maybe not that with 200 emails I now have to go through!!!
    Forum Member

Well no maybe not that with 200 emails I now have to go through!!!

oooh i don't know, i thought funeral cars were black, looks like a limosine maybe a wedding car or maybe cause heather liked bright colours they thought they would choose a white car:)

bib gosh:eek: you are popular;)
  • surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I disappeared...............
    Yeah, it was mostly good But I used to really like Whitney and now they're building Tyler/Whitney up as some epic romance and she's hurting Fatboy I'm finding it difficult to care about her. The last scene with Amira/Anthony/Tyler deserves some kind of best comedy award :D
    I really feel for Tanya....though spoiler say they go to get intimate soon but she doesn't feel ready and Max yells at her.....:mad: Will be shouting at my TV, poor Tanya :(

Whitney needs better writing because at the moment all her storylines are linked to guys whom she supposedly falls in love with but then dumps for someone else............. Dumped Todd for Billie, then Peter for Connor, now Fatboy for Tyler :cool:

Thank you :) I feel bad that I'm so unmove by heather's death! I mean I have nothing against the character and it's sad that she's dying but ive just never felt a connection with her in any way... I feel very indifferent towards her :p

It's ok, we all feel different things for different characters :)
    i know, i really wish they could bring back Tiffany. I loved all the girly friendships back then well and hate sometimes, Sharon, Michelle, Tiffany, and Bianca.

I loved that group!
    I will always hate that they're killing her off :mad:

Would it really have hurt them to let her have a happy ending?

Kirkwood & Co are probably saving their quota of happy endings for Amira and the Moron Brothers when they eventually leave!

All of this!
    Morning

Yes I quite like Roxy and Alfie too - no rotten tomatoes from me :D

I pretty much agree with your whole post actually!

Yay!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oooh i don't know, i thought funeral cars were black, looks like a limosine maybe a wedding car or maybe cause heather liked bright colours they thought they would choose a white car:)

bib gosh:eek: you are popular;)

Maybe they have picked white? I suppose they don't have to be black.

Hah not that popular a lot of it is junk :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    surreal wrote: »

Whitney needs better writing because at the moment all her storylines are linked to guys whom she supposedly falls in love with but then dumps for someone else............. Dumped Todd for Billie, then Peter for Connor, now Fatboy for Tyler :cool:

It's ok, we all feel different things for different characters :)

I loved that group!

All of this!

Yay!! :D
    Exactly :) just like I like the moons (Michael, Tyler and Anthony) and many don't :D
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back again!

Morning to everyone who's logged on :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,523
    Forum Member
    Morning :)
    Morning GingerHeart:)

*waves* :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I still have an open tab from when I first opened the webcams and there were two stretched out black cars on George Street (looked like hearses); on Turpin Road there were four people dressed in black who looked life funeral directors (one was holding a hat); there were more people in the background and crew members on the Square. This was at 9:00 am today. That white cab came later on...........

Unless someone else has died I think Heather's funeral is the only one they would be filming....................though I remember last week or so the cameras were turned off for some reason and we though it was her funeral....................so it's either some re-takes being done or something else was filmed the other day..............................

/pointless ramble :o:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They have Alfie get some randomer to be a fake counsellor to Kat (which I think we were meant to find endearing but it made me feel sick, it was a massive betrayl of trust)....but they don't actually have Whitney go to counselling. After everything she has been through, espeically given her young age, you would think counselling would be a good option for her. And yes she does just have the same pattern of being with someone, being in love after like a week, and then supposedly falling for someone else. She needs to have a break from men altogether, focus on herself, then when she is happy in herself I think she will be able to be happy in a relationship. But of course this would take time and care, so TPTB would rather cobble together some pathetic damb squid of a romance with Tyler :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still have an open tab from when I first opened the webcams and there were two stretched out black cars on George Street (looked like hearses); on Turpin Road there were four people dressed in black who looked life funeral directors (one was holding a hat); there were more people in the background and crew members on the Square. This was at 9:00 am today. That white cab came later on...........

Unless someone else has died I think Heather's funeral is the only one they would be filming....................though I remember last week or so the cameras were turned off for some reason and we though it was her funeral....................so it's either some re-takes being done or something else was filmed the other day..............................

/pointless ramble :o:p

I'm sure it's hers :)

I took a couple of screencaps the two on George St are the ones that just carry people not the actual coffin.

Also slightly pointless :p and a little depressing!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have Alfie get some randomer to be a fake counsellor to Kat (which I think we were meant to find endearing but it made me feel sick, it was a massive betrayl of trust)....but they don't actually have Whitney go to counselling. After everything she has been through, espeically given her young age, you would think counselling would be a good option for her. And yes she does just have the same pattern of being with someone, being in love after like a week, and then supposedly falling for someone else. She needs to have a break from men altogether, focus on herself, then when she is happy in herself I think she will be able to be happy in a relationship. But of course this would take time and care, so TPTB would rather cobble together some pathetic damb squid of a romance with Tyler :rolleyes:

Oh elphie, ain't that the truth! *sighs* :(:cool: Whitney needs to heal and all EE keep doing is giving her yet more stories involving guys :cool: Shona is a good actress but even she can't bring life into her character at the moment.
    I'm sure it's hers :)

I took a couple of screencaps the two on George St are the ones that just carry people not the actual coffin.

Also slightly pointless :p and a little depressing!!

Thank you! You're a star! :D And yes, I think it's hers...........Kirkwood has a lot to answer for :mad: No Chryed, no Syed, no follow up for Tamwar and Afia, or Masood and Zainab in particular! No follow up to Pat's death, especially how it has affected Janine and Bianca, no happy ending for Heather...........aaargh!! :mad: But hey! Who needs all that when we can have Whitney and Tyler's undying love story, Anthony's pursuit of happiness with Amira (as if!) and Derek, the new self appointed King of Albert Square?...................................*sighs in despair!!*

/rant over! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh elphie, ain't that the truth! *sighs* :(:cool: Whitney needs to heal and all EE keep doing is giving her yet more stories involving guys :cool: Shona is a good actress but even she can't bring life into her character at the moment.

Thank you! You're a star! :D And yes, I think it's hers...........Kirkwood has a lot to answer for :mad: No Chryed, no Syed, no follow up for Tamwar and Afia, or Masood and Zainab in particular! No follow up to Pat's death, especially how it has affected Janine and Bianca, no happy ending for Heather...........aaargh!! :mad: But hey! Who needs all that when we can have Whitney and Tyler's undying love story, Anthony's pursuit of happiness with Amira (as if!) and Derek, the new self appointed King of Albert Square?...................................*sighs in despair!!*

These are exactly the frustrations I have with EE at the moment. And next week is practically all Derek :rolleyes: :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Qft. I'm a fan of some of those characters and even I'm not enjoying it :sleep: very angry fan here. Not only of chryed but of the show in general, if they carry on like this the viewing rates are going to drop rapidly. Get your act together EE.
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning to everyone on the thread:)

Nope, for me Tyler has 0 personality - absolutely nothing. I really don't get the attraction at all - no chemistry, nada.

I hope your cat is OK!

He's fine :) but he's 14 years old now and he's taken to sleeping on my bed a lot more. If I was a strict owner, I wouldn't allow it but I'm not a strict owner, I'm soft when it comes to pets and they usually get away with all sorts. :D

I prefere Anthony to Tyler, he's got a bit more personality and he looks a little more striking too - Tyler is just your 'everyday' decent looking bloke, not like Syed and Christian at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Derek is my most disliked character ever and there have been some dodgy ones over the years! I can't believe he has come in and managed to get his vile little fingers into so many peoples lives already and really would Phil have just turned things over to him like that - he'd have never done that before!
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was never exactly a favourite character of mine to watch.....but she was a nice, normal, harmless character....and I really like her scenes with Shirley, she brings out the nice side of Shirley! I can't believe they've taken this decision....why not let her have some happiness, why not have Andrew be nice and not a violent creep, why not just have her, him and young son move away and have a bit of happiness. EE should know happiness does actually happen sometimes!

I feel the same. Heather isn't one of my favourite characters but like Jane, she's one of the most normal people on the show and she brings out a softer side in Shirley. She's one of the few characters who deserved a happier exit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    He's fine :) but he's 14 years old now and he's taken to sleeping on my bed a lot more. If I was a strict owner, I wouldn't allow it but I'm not a strict owner, I'm soft when it comes to pets and they usually get away with all sorts. :D

Awww, sounds like my old cat...he had his own chair but wasn't meant to go on the sofa or the beds.....but we just let him because you couldn't say no to him, he was too adorable :D He was a very loved and spoilt cat! :D I read this thing once about how dogs have owners and cats have staff.....thought that was so true!! :D
    Derek is my most disliked character ever and there have been some dodgy ones over the years! I can't believe he has come in and managed to get his vile little fingers into so many peoples lives already and really would Phil have just turned things over to him like that - he'd have never done that before!

I think he may well be my most hated character too! I never really like villains as it is, and Derek is a villain and dull :sleep:
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Morning all :) I agree with all the posts about the state of EE that have been made this morning, particularly surreal's!
    Awww, sounds like my old cat...he had his own chair but wasn't meant to go on the sofa or the beds.....but we just let him because you couldn't say no to him, he was too adorable :D He was a very loved and spoilt cat! :D I read this thing once about how dogs have owners and cats have staff.....thought that was so true!! :D

I think my dog has staff too, he can get away with murder if he gives us the eyes :D He makes that face whenever he's done something wrong and I always give in and tell him it's okay cos he looks so sad... my parents always used to get annoyed with me for not telling him off but how can you possibly shout at those big brown eyes? :p:D
  • AussieEnderAussieEnder Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Good evening.

I am also sad about Heather's exit. My only memory of Heather being in a chryed scene is the bagel argument any more?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :) I agree with all the posts about the state of EE that have been made this morning, particularly surreal's!

I think my dog has staff too, he can get away with murder if he gives us the eyes :D He makes that face whenever he's done something wrong and I always give in and tell him it's okay cos he looks so sad... my parents always used to get annoyed with me for not telling him off but how can you possibly shout at those big brown eyes? :p:D
    Aw he's so cute! :D I love dogs, mine came to me at midnight last night and fell asleep on my bed. I was pushed to the edge but I didn't have the heart to move her, she's so cute :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening.

I am also sad about Heather's exit. My only memory of Heather being in a chryed scene is the bagel argument any more?

There was the one at NY 2010 where she hugged Christian in the Vic after the whole piper debacle.

I can't remember anymore off the top of my head.

ETA Evening by the way :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good evening.

Hiya :)
This discussion has been closed.