Richard Madeley on Graham Norton's show

2»

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Madeley is probably the reason I love Alan Partridge so much. What an arse. Who remembers the most cringeworthy moment in even his pathetic career, when he 'did' Ali G? His kids must hide when they're with him.
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    If anything, his and Judy's imitation of Little Britain's Lou and Andy was even more buttock-clenchingly awful. Whatever accent Madeley tries, it always sounds Somerset, and he thinks he's genuinely funny. We're laughing AT you, Dickie, not with you!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah but at least he can laugh at himself.

I loved it when Richard called Louis up on Britney. He proved how ousi will say anything nasty just to get attention and to make himself feel important. What a knob.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    champagne wrote:
    Through the entire programme I couldn't stop thinking that it was Madeley who came across as being gay. His arm gestures, his new-groomed designer stubble, fake tan and looking more polished than my Nan's silverware.
    Heaven forbid it's a ploy to attract gay guys to add to his viewing figures. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,259
    Forum Member
    Love this show but I don't like Madeley either.

Laugh at himself? I'm sure he gave that comedi(enne) a look of death the second she mentioned "wine"!

He so fancies himself too, you can just tell.

Funny show last night though, the writing's hilarious, as are Norton's off the cuff comments.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the worst thing he said was when he was talking about Judy being ill and he said if she was on they'd need a trough in the studio. He said it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think it was Victor Lewis Smith who said Richard Madeley was just intelligent enough to realise he just isn't intelligent enough. Just about sums him up!
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, does anybody know who's on for the final show next week as the website hasn't been updated yet like it usually is at this time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,259
    Forum Member
    Maybe the worst thing he said was when he was talking about Judy being ill and he said if she was on they'd need a trough in the studio. He said it.
    Yeah, but considering he once said something along the lines of "Remember when you had thrush Judy? You had a horrible time with it" it didn't really surprise me! :mad:

:eek: Final show next week! Aww!
    They should put it on more often like So GN used to be!