[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
Forum Member
On this board.

Comments

• Options
    5th Horseman5th Horseman Posts: 10,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The DS:BB forum has always had good taste, with a few exceptions, Mr Blonde you know who you are. :)
  • Options
    iampukingiampuking Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I thought that, the similarities are there:

-"Shil-pa out!" chants like "Ais-leyne out!" chants for BB7
    -DS:BB loves her
    -DS against the baying mob on fridays.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RPH wrote:
    On this board.
    Oh absolutely
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i wasnt an ash fan but definately in shilpas corner here.....nice to be in the majority on this forum for a change ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought you meant Shilpa was a new topless glamour model with a 14 year old's lingo and implants.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,048
    Forum Member
    trollop! wrote:
    well i wasnt an ash fan but definately in shilpas corner here.....nice to be in the majority on this forum for a change ;)

I know - it feels so weird :p
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will people STOP comparing them?! It's insulting. Shilpa has self respect. Shilpa doesn't have fake yellow hair. Shilpa is beautiful. Shilpa isn't verging on trashy. Shilpa doesn't stick her naked arse in someone's face then whine when she gets hit on. Shilpa doesn't bully people just because they annoy her. Shilpa is the anti-Aisleyne - a woman with intelligence, class, dignity, natural beauty and respect for herself and for others. Aisleyne ASKED for the treatment she got, Shilpa has done nothing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Psychosis wrote:
    Will people STOP comparing them?! It's insulting. Shilpa has self respect. Shilpa doesn't have fake yellow hair. Shilpa is beautiful. Shilpa isn't verging on trashy. Shilpa doesn't stick her naked arse in someone's face then whine when she gets hit on. Shilpa doesn't bully people just because they annoy her. Shilpa is the anti-Aisleyne - a woman with class, dignity, natural beauty and respect for herself and for others. Aisleyne ASKED for the treatment she got, Shilpa has done nothing.
    agree wholeheartedly there...but too chicken to say it first :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As yet I've not seen shilpa's um lady parts on each nights highlights so i really cant see how you can compare her to trashlene :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Psychosis wrote:
    Will people STOP comparing them?! It's insulting. Shilpa has self respect. Shilpa doesn't have fake yellow hair. Shilpa is beautiful. Shilpa isn't verging on trashy. Shilpa doesn't stick her naked arse in someone's face then whine when she gets hit on. Shilpa doesn't bully people just because they annoy her. Shilpa is the anti-Aisleyne - a woman with intelligence, class, dignity, natural beauty and respect for herself and for others. Aisleyne ASKED for the treatment she got, Shilpa has done nothing.

Quite a shallow person aren't you.
  • Options
    Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,925
    Forum Member
    Yes, Shilpa is being attacked by the same witless tarts that harangued Aisleyne last year...

... the similarity ends there.

edit -Post 8 says is it all.

Also who gave authority to the FM above to say
    this forum was for Ash
    DS : BB supported Ash

I am a member of the forum and did no such thing.

Comparing Shilpa to the yelping Aisleyne is very strange IMO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welsh-lad wrote:
    Yes, Shilpa is being attacked by the same witless tarts that harangued Aisleyne last year...

... the similarity ends there.

ooh harsh
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shilpa will do well in and after this show. The tramps at the evictions hate her but then again they like Jade and Jackiey!
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite a shallow person aren't you.

Shallow? On the contrary, the only reason I can see for being an Aisleyne fan is shallowness. Her values (excluding the physical appearance, which was just a sign of a flawed personality) were offensive to me, she was embarassing as a woman, particularly when someone tried to say she was a feminist icon, and I disliked the way she treated those she thought were 'less than her' and the hypocritical way she attracted attention.
  • Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shilpa is just fulfilling the underdog role that this forum likes to back...it was the same with the Baywatch girl last year...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    i fink personality wise theyre quite different
    but with the whole crowd and support by DS is true
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well like Aisleyne she is the forums favourite but then so was Science the year before and Traci on CBB. I dont think theres a major similarity between any of them except none of them won :(
  • Options
    DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Shilpa and have a lot of respect for her, I can't say that about Ash. The women are so totally different and I think it's insulting to Shilpa to say she is the new Aisleyne.
  • Options
    bigbrother9515bigbrother9515 Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dislike them both
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Psychosis wrote:
    I agree, they are chalk and cheese in every way.