Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Im just going to carry on waffling anyway, because I like waffling in the Peter Andre topics, sorry if this displeases you :D

Wondered what this award was what he won so looked it up, he was up against Olly Murs and Keith Lemon, one of them isn't even a real person, it's a character and the other not many people know about, it's hardly an achievement to win an award over those two, sorry to any Lemon and Murs fans and why is he wearing glasses? Has his eyesight gone now?

I wondered that too, Scone. I've never seen him wearing specs before.
    Is he trying to look as intellectual as Saint Ems? (Give it up Pete, you'll never be anywhere near her IQ), or trying for a new Specwearer of the Year Award ? :eek:

He'd be SOTY then, instead of DOTY !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :eek: Poor suffering Peter Andre! :cry:
    Interesting that most people seem to like or dislike him based on his and KP's relationship and their shows. I never watched them, apart from clips on you tube. I just think he's a vain, delusional, attention-seeking, sly, orange manbaby based solely on him - nothing to do with KP - and eveything he says and does.
    She's awful too but she has her own thread to be awful in. This one is for poor suffering Pete.
    I would say they're just responding to this -->
    That scene in the LA shop was the nasty side of Andre exposed and I am surprised KP did not leave him there and then. I personally don't believe he ever loved KP, I think she was used. He is a very ambitious individual and I get the feeling he does not really like women unless they are traditional homey-mummy types like his own who are quiet, stay in the background and don't overshadow 'himself'...because he's a man:cool:

They BOTH didnt handle it like adults.. Perhaps if Peter had not allowed his management to take over and forbid him form talking to Katie when they first split ..things could of been better..
    I believe they both got together for the wrong reasons and both got what they could out of it.. She wanted kids ..he wanted to relaunch his career ..
    I expect he would have talked to her if he'd wanted. She isn't just childish with her dealings with him, look what she did to Kelly Brook (tit photo) unprovoked.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

I expect he would have talked to her if he'd wanted. She isn't just childish with her dealings with him, look what she did to Kelly Brook (tit photo) unprovoked.

And look at what KB did on CJ.... Peter was told not to speak to her .. He says so himself ..that his management ( Claire) said he shouldn't deal with her.. How else can we judge him?

Also the only Peter we know is from their shows. He was a no one here before he got together with Katie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been to France many many times and have yet to see a French person wear a beret .. I've seen tourists in Paris with them on but never a French national
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been to France many many times and have yet to see a French person wear a beret .. I've seen tourists in Paris with them on but never a French national

MY OH grew up just outside Barcelona but I've never seen him dressed as a matador, mores the pity ;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, not the point I'm making. The perception seems to be that dislike of one or the other is directly related to their history together, their shows, and people having some 'investment ' in them. ie. that old charge of 'you must be a fan of one to dislike the other' nonsense.

I'm pointing out that my dislike of him has nothing to do with any of that and it's based solely on him, what he says, does, is. That he was - apparently - just as awful as her on their shows together makes me understand why others dislike him though, and why they don't see him as the poor suffering little victim he tries so hard to sell.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was the moment that I had been waiting for actually because, now don't roll eyes at me for this, but I admit to having read KP's bio books and having read how he treated her after Princess was born, in fact after Junior was born when she was depressed post natally he seemed to me to be a Jeckyll and Hyde character. The overall impression I have of him is that his parents come first, before anyone and anything, and even his ill wife had to take a back seat to his parents visiting the house constantly and when his dad was sick he got more concern from Andre than Katie ever did. His parents are on a pedestal - in my opinion a man's wife should have that position and I don't care what culture he comes from...he is more British/Australian rather than Cypriot. That scene in the LA shop was the nasty side of Andre exposed and I am surprised KP did not leave him there and then. I personally don't believe he ever loved KP, I think she was used. He is a very ambitious individual and I get the feeling he does not really like women unless they are traditional homey-mummy types like his own who are quiet, stay in the background and don't overshadow 'himself'...because he's a man:cool:

Was that around the same time they had both signed up to Twitter and he seemed very irritated that she soon had loads more followers than him?
    Ooh I disagree, none of the Andre offspring are attractive, there's something about their noses and upper lips, like they want to connect with each other and the sister looks the spit of her brothers....like a female Pete. I think Junior and Prinny are fortunate in that Katie gave them some good-looking genes, she was quite pretty before the surgery you have to admit and Junior wont have that nose-thing that his dad and uncles have.

When he was a real pop star circa 1996 he was only considered good looking from the neck down, it was only ever about his impressive six pack
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be fine, but the pictures that accompany the article let the whole thing down, just because you're in France, does not mean you have to wear a beret

Doesn't he make you just CRINGE ? :o Even worn as a joke, it's about as funny as someone thinking we all walk around in England wearing bowler hats.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next thing it'll be a blue and white striped matelot sweater and a bike with strings of onions.....;) :D

Perhaps he will record a song in French :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And look at what KB did on CJ.... Peter was told not to speak to her .. He says so himself ..that his management ( Claire) said he shouldn't deal with her.. How else can we judge him?
    Also the only Peter we know is from their shows. He was a no one here before he got together with Katie
    Why do you think it's OK for KP to slag people off but they aren't allowed to react to it? KB is within her rights, since she was picked on unprovoked.
    Claire may have told him not to deal with her, it was probably good advice.
    I don't know how old you are Betty, but PA was famous in the UK from around 1996. He was on the radio constantly and in every magazine. All KP ever was is a tits out model. She only became famous because she didn't mind everyone knowing all her business. You over-estimate her.
    No, not the point I'm making. The perception seems to be that dislike of one or the other is directly related to their history together, their shows, and people having some 'investment ' in them. ie. that old charge of 'you must be a fan of one to dislike the other' nonsense.
    I'm pointing out that my dislike of him has nothing to do with any of that and it's based solely on him, what he says, does, is. That he was - apparently - just as awful as her on their shows together makes me understand why others dislike him though, and why they don't see him as the poor suffering little victim he tries so hard to sell.

People were replying directly about a specific incident. It doesn't neccessarilly relate to anything. If he had been as awful as her on their shows, the public would have been on her side when they split. The majority of the country thought she treat him like crap.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps he will record a song in French :D

The next Sacha Distel maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxG82HWVwQ

Dear Sacha - now there was a good looking bloke! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe this is what Andre will become in later years, start wearing suits with big bands on stage, will he still be wanted after 20 or so years?

I think ITV2 need to close down to stop this
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe this is what Andre will become in later years, start wearing suits with big bands on stage, will he still be wanted after 20 or so years?

I think ITV2 need to close down to stop this

If people didn't watch the show - and I don't - viewing figures would drop drastically and ITV would be forced to drop him. But then there'd be nothing for people to moan about would there?

In 20 years it'll be case of 'Peter who?'.

;);)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People were replying directly about a specific incident. It doesn't neccessarilly relate to anything. If he had been as awful as her on their shows, the public would have been on her side when they split. The majority of the country thought she treat him like crap.

:D:D Seriously? The majority of the country?!?

You've just proved my point re the ridiculous investment that some people had/have in them! Hilarious, the idea that 'the majority of the country' gave a shiny sh*t about a pair of orange reality fame-****?! Come on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG :eek: I just clicked onto the 'beret pic' above ^

WHAT a knob he looks. Does he ever look in the mirror?? (Stupid question, what am I thinking? :rolleyes:)

He looks an absolute berk in that beret.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    OMG :eek: I just clicked onto the 'beret pic' above ^

WHAT a knob he looks. Does he ever look in the mirror?? (Stupid question, what am I thinking? :rolleyes:)

He looks an absolute berk in that beret.

Its a brilliant pic.:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    MY OH grew up just outside Barcelona but I've never seen him dressed as a matador, mores the pity ;)

I love Barcelona .. Such a fantastic city.. Maybe we could write to his management and ask him to dress as a matador just for you ;)
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how old you are Betty, but PA was famous in the UK from around 1996. He was on the radio constantly and in every magazine. All KP ever was is a tits out model. She only became famous because she didn't mind everyone knowing all her business. You over-estimate her.

Exactly. He was a very cheesy pop star famous for mysterious girl and getting his pecs out. I think I had his album.:o:o:o:o:o

(In my defence I was in primary school:D)

When they went into the jungle, people would have remembered him for that. All they knew about KP was she was a washed up page 3 girl who slept with anything with a heartbeat. I know what back ground I would have rather come from.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig
    I didn't say what Katie said was right.. Did I? I think they are all playing a game with the media and ts working .. They all want to be in the media ..so start pointless spats.. And hey presto .. Plenty of column inches all round ..
    As for Peter.. Famous for 1 song ..end of ....
    Katie has been in the media ( good and bad) constantly for over 15 years. Her choice of career isn't for me but plenty have done it ( Pamela Anderson) and I respect her right to make that choice
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If people didn't watch the show - and I don't - viewing figures would drop drastically and ITV would be forced to drop him. But then there'd be nothing for people to moan about would there?

In 20 years it'll be case of 'Peter who?'.

;);)

:eek::eek:What? The new Doctor Who? Sorry just putting ideas out there for Peter's people to get the ball rolling
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, used to love him. Looking back, he couldn't really sing though could he. Imo, it was his looks and french accent. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Yeah, used to love him. Looking back, he couldn't really sing though could he. Imo, it was his looks and french accent. :)

Peter can do that, if you let him :D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter can do that, if you let him :D

I think Pete is as good looking as Sacha Distel was, and is definately as good as, or even better singer :p:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D Seriously? The majority of the country?!?

You've just proved my point re the ridiculous investment that some people had/have in them! Hilarious, the idea that 'the majority of the country' gave a shiny sh*t about a pair of orange reality fame-****?! Come on.

I think you yourself have more investment in him than someone who might have seen some of their reality shows, since you say you take an interest in him purely for himself. And yes, the majority (obviously of the ones who knew who they were) took his side, (as we all know), because of how she came over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fizgig
    I didn't say what Katie said was right.. Did I? I think they are all playing a game with the media and ts working .. They all want to be in the media ..so start pointless spats.. And hey presto .. Plenty of column inches all round ..
    As for Peter.. Famous for 1 song ..end of ....
    Katie has been in the media ( good and bad) constantly for over 15 years. Her choice of career isn't for me but plenty have done it ( Pamela Anderson) and I respect her right to make that choice
    You were defending KP by saying "look what KB did to her on CJ".
    WRONG. He didn't just do one song did he? That would be someone like Joe Dolce. Fact is, he was very famous and KP had his poster on HER wall when she was still at school.

She was a page 3 model, that's all. It's not about having respect for her right to do it. Making out she's some kind of A list respected professional who PA the tramp bee-lined for her success is inaccurate.
This discussion has been closed.