Andre's "suffering"

1296297298299300302»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    There are a lot of offensive terms with medical students, it is well known they are full of dark humour.

I understand that is so in a medical environment but I read it as a derogatory name for her on this thread, in the same way that the Abomination is used to describe PA:)
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    gillidew, great posts, although most people have missed the point - which is, yes, you're allowed to be nasty to PA (at the moment), but why would you need to?.
    It's all been asked of them umpteen times by a variety of FM's past & present. Good idea with the writing down media **** thousands of times, oh wait.....

Thank you, I know what I have written has been said before and I am always careful to stick to the T&Cs but what has been written about PA is akin to kicking a puppy at times and all I am trying to do is offer a different perspective to all the nasty accusations against him which in my opinion are not necessary.

If they are true or might be true, I wouldn't comment but sometimes it just gets into something distasteful which he truly doesn't warrant.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is only an opinion of a few or his show would be dropped with no renewals. He is doing very well in several different genres.

And yet, like so many opinions about him, one that his supporters, management and he himself always feel the need to address - which gives the negative opinions weight.

Still, if he is happy to be viewed as a self-centred, man-baby media-****, he can't really complain about the fact that not everyone finds him to be the DOTYman he would have us believe.
    Forum Member
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    I understand that is so in a medical environment but I read it as a derogatory name for her on this thread, in the same way that the Abomination is used to describe PA:)

I can see where you are coming from and I am the first to defend PA against uncalled for accusations but in this case there is a doubt if PA and Emily use it.

I do hope it is not another derogatory term.
    Forum Member
    And yet, like so many opinions about him, one that his supporters, management and he himself always feel the need to address - which gives the negative opinions weight.

Still, if he is happy to be viewed as a self-centred, man-baby media-****, he can't really complain about the fact that not everyone finds him to be the DOTYman he would have us believe.

As he was voted DOTY, he has reason to be proud, anyone would.

You turn of phrase does you proud, have you any others as you have done these ones to death and Peter doesn't deserve one of them. :D IMO
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good question. I think if CAN have a say in it then he will be filming throughout the pregnancy, birth, new baby, 1st birthday etc. he still films the other two despite their mothers disapproval, so why would this be any different?

This time last year I would've given him the benefit of the doubt and said no he won't publicise the new baby, the same way I honestly didn't believe he'd exploit his brothers illness and death but alas he did. That was a turning point for me where I realised that for Peter, everything has a price tag on it.

Sorry livingdeadgirl I didn't see your post Hun!
    Yeah I agree I also used to think that some things may be off limits with Petey too ,but as his reality shows have gone on and on it seems everything,like you said it has a selling point,
    I think the filming of his brother and Petey's crying was my turning point too especially that we as a family are going through the same with my younger sis and I cannot imagine me wanting to film everything about my feelings as she got worse and worse if I was a celebrity:(

,anyway enough of that as its in the past but yes it has made me think that nothing is off limits and we will soon see wont we regarding the baby to be,
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Now that is more than a coincidence, an either or situation, how sad with Harvey the loser.

Oh absolutely!

I do not believe for one second PA has voluntarily decided to exclude Harvey from his life.

I don't think he can say anything about it at the moment due to the cc but once that is over I really hope he does reveal the reason why he hasn't seen him.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

from what I remember, PA used that name first, I've not read it here as a derogatory name for her (but I've not read every post so might be wrong but in general I don't think she has been referred here to that name before PA said it)...maybe someone who has more info might be able to clarify.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Oh absolutely!

I do not believe for one second PA has voluntarily decided to exclude Harvey from his life.

I don't think he can say anything about it at the moment due to the cc but once that is over I really hope he does reveal the reason why he hasn't seen him.

Agree. I think she has some sort of gagging order preventing him from saying anything about Harvey. She tweets on about how PA hasn't seen him, to make him look as though he is not interested in him. She can stop PA from seeing Harvey whenever she wants to for whatever ridiculous reason and it is Harvey who will be affected.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As he was voted DOTY, he has reason to be proud, anyone would.

You turn of phrase does you proud, have you any others as you have done these ones to death and Peter doesn't deserve one of them. :D IMO

You need to attack Pa for the fact he chooses to **** himself to the media rather than me for the fact that I use that title for him and all the other media **** we discuss on these pages,

you could always try googling if you are confused as to how he fits the label.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    from what I remember, PA used that name first, I've not read it here as a derogatory name for her (but I've not read every post so might be wrong but in general I don't think she has been referred here to that name before PA said it)...maybe someone who has more info might be able to clarify.

No not at all cazz,as I've said above its Petey's nickname for Emily no one else made it up and i and others have only used it after the last series when Petey used it all the time,:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    No not at all cazz,as I've said above its Petey's nickname for Emily no one else made it up and i and others have only used it after the last series when Petey used it all the time,:)

thanks Ella, I haven't watched the series but thought I remembered people posting on here one of his pet names for her. To be fair, its not one of his better ones but he probably had no idea what it meant when he first used it:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And don't mention the pugs!

haha I'm sure they will be washed and ready for their closeup in the next series:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

I didn't realise until you pointed it out Cazz that it was Peter who had called her that. The first I heard about it was when someone called her it on this thread, which shocked me. I read back through the thread where it was first discussed that he had called Emily "Embolism" and a lot of posters also found it distasteful. I hope it doesn't become her nickname on here:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't realise until you pointed it out Cazz that it was Peter who had called her that. The first I heard about it was when someone called her it on this thread, which shocked me. I read back through the thread where it was first discussed that he had called Emily "Embolism" and a lot of posters also found it distasteful. I hope it doesn't become her nickname on here:)

nah I doubt it, I'm sure PA will come up with a few more...she deserves a better one next time. Maybe he is already thinking of a new one for the next series:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would imagine that Peter used it as a term of endearment as couples do have silly names for each other.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This thread was started March 2013 Peter using that term for Emily was first mentioned on another thread December 2012

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=62805957&postcount=233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I suppose it is a very odd term of endearment! perhaps Petey doesn't think of it as offensive it's just maybe a joke between them,;)

you could be right, he has some really rubbish jokes:) he needs some new material. Who writes the CAN scripts these days??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread was started March 2013 Peter using that term for Emily was first mentioned on another thread December 2012

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=62805957&postcount=233

Thanks, I know,
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,395
    Administrator
    This thread has been temporarily closed.

Continued here: Andre's "suffering" (Part 2)
This discussion has been closed.