Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But according to this story Peter knew about the abortion as he was there at the time with Katie and the doctor. I thought he was more annoyed at Katie selling the story.

The News of the World reports that Andre is anti-abortion, but accepted that Price needed a termination after the doctor told them that there were "complications" with her pregnancy last autumn.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a185781/price-abortion-confession-angers-andre.html#ixzz2QAWg90Fr

I'm confused about this abortion. I though she had a termination on doctors orders just before the London marathon in April? Or did she have two terminations in 6 months?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1198939/Katie-Price-reveals-suffered-miscarriage-weeks-end-marriage-Peter-Andre.html

I don't know if it's relevant but Jehovahs Witnesses consider abortion to murder don't they?
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhhh.

Um...she works for CAN, right? :o

Nicola Partridge did the same job Gemma Wheatley is now doing. She worked with Neville Hendricks before CAN and after leaving CAN I do believe.

Problems with PA and CP it would seem according to this tweet from Nicola to PA

12 Jul 11
    @MrPeterAndre just because I wouldn't lie for @ClaireAtCan, it should not be a reason for you to want me to lose my job.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    You might be right EssexAngel, not sure how it all links together but thought she ending up working for Nev based on the tweets around that time.

Funnily enough SenseiSam the email was of no consequence when Nicola & Nev were still with Can, didn't seem to bother them around 2009

Only bothered them in 2011 and according to Nev he didn't know what was going on.:confused:

"The reason why I apologised to Katie Price was that certain people you I had worked with were feeding untrue and damaging stories to the press without my or Nicola Partridge knowledge (sic).
    "I am going to back up this statement with documentation so that no one can challenge it. I will give you more tomorrow [12th January]."

Read the whole story on Holy Moly! http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/katie-prices-old-pr-team-made-and-spread-lies-about-her-according-her-new-team61159#ixzz2QAgsMBzb
    The best celebrity gossip site in the world.

Suspicious all round if you ask me.:D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confuzzled.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused about this abortion. I though she had a termination on doctors orders just before the London marathon in April? Or did she have two terminations in 6 months?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1198939/Katie-Price-reveals-suffered-miscarriage-weeks-end-marriage-Peter-Andre.html

I don't know if it's relevant but Jehovahs Witnesses consider abortion to murder don't they?

I thought the baby before the London marathon was a miscarriage. The abortion on doctors orders was the previous autumn.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Lee May is the Father of Jamelah's daughter. KP put a photo up of her and Lee on her Twitter page last year when she was taunting Jamelah with the 'black hairy nostrils' jibe

http://twitter.yfrog.com/nxi0ltrj

Thank You :) .... Christ what an tangled web...
    I've already volunteered to attend court and do a report daily.. I'd welcome some company ;) .. I don't think it has gone to court yet ..I would think they will try to get both parties to settle before it gets that far..if I've read it correctly that's what the judge would like to happen

he's probably having absolute nightmare's about his courtroom being turned into a playground brawl :D

"he said.... she said.... they said... no I didn't your honour... yes you did....." cue PA bawling "I love my kids...." someone produces a killer bit of evidence (bit like the video in the Gillian Taylforth trial) someone carted out on a stretcher ala 'Kaffy Beale'.... course he wants them to "sort it" :D
    Forum Member

whose a JW :confused:
    I thought the baby before the London marathon was a miscarriage. The abortion on doctors orders was the previous autumn.

I'm :confused: about that too.....

You need to be a fricking mental contortionist to keep up with all this...
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funnily enough SenseiSam the email was of no consequence when Nicola & Nev were still with Can, didn't seem to bother them around 2009

Only bothered them in 2011 and according to Nev he didn't know what was going on.:confused:

"The reason why I apologised to Katie Price was that certain people you I had worked with were feeding untrue and damaging stories to the press without my or Nicola Partridge knowledge (sic).
    "I am going to back up this statement with documentation so that no one can challenge it. I will give you more tomorrow [12th January]."

Suspicious all round if you ask me.:D

But isn't his point that he and Nicola didn't know about the email/evil plot at the time? And only found out about it later...? Oh I don't know, it's all so tangled. We do need a flowchart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    whose a JW :confused:

I'm :confused: about that too.....

You need to be a fricking mental contortionist to keep up with all this...

Peter is a non practising JW. He was brought up JW but stopped in his teens. I think his parents are still JW's, don't know about his brothers though.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    But isn't his point that he and Nicola didn't know about the email/evil plot at the time? And only found out about it later...? Oh I don't know, it's all so tangled. We do need a flowchart.

Wasn't he cc'd on the e-mail ? or was that another one.

I think Nev is up to his neck in it , whatever " it " is :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

But the court papers refer to the email as the Partridge email.

The claimant claims that this email shows that in the summer of 2009 the first and second defendants were improperly collating private information about her in order to cause damage to her.

If it's not Nicola's email then why refer to it as the Partridge email.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Wasn't he cc'd on the e-mail ? or was that another one.

I think Nev is up to his neck in it, whatever " it " is :confused:

Dunno, Momma. We'll have to wait for an insider to come along and clarify.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But the court papers refer to the email as the Partridge email.

The claimant claims that this email shows that in the summer of 2009 the first and second defendants were improperly collating private information about her in order to cause damage to her.

If it's not Nicola's email then why refer to it as the Partridge email.

Yes, but it's not clear that NP received the email herself in 2009, only that she has in her possession an email that dates from then. It could have been passed to her at a later date.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting, so now we know where Katie got the email from.:D

30. Mr Eardley reminds the court that the first part of the claim is not made against the fourth defendant. It relates to an e-mail referred to as the Partridge Email which the claimant alleges contains information for which the fourth defendant is a source. The claimant claims that this email shows that in the summer of 2009 the first and second defendants were improperly collating private information about her in order to cause damage to her. It must be assumed that the claim against the first to third defendants will proceed to trial.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2012/3527.html

Email date: summer of 2009
    4th defendant swore and affidavit date: 18 September 2009 At the 3rd defendants solicitors.

Previous case Andre v Price
    http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2010/2572.html

Seven applications was made against KP.
    The judge dispose Two out of seven applications made by the Defendant by an application notice dated 15 September. Another two were disposed of by agreement.

Could the date and info on email relate to anything that was going on in the previous case judgement above.

think this is a job for Jessica fletcher or columbo :eek:
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should both fire their PR companies, it's madness to stir up all this nastiness again. HolyMoly have it right about it being cannibalistic. I'd have thought they could make more money out of their new starts with Emily and Kieran if the public bought them as genuine but they won't while they're stuck in this dead-end. It's like wading through treacle ....
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She had a miscarriage in April. .. Not an abortion
    Forum Member
    Peter is a non practising JW. He was brought up JW but stopped in his teens. I think his parents are still JW's, don't know about his brothers though.

Thank You - I didn't know that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Unless it's detrimental to KP l suppose. ;) At the moment everything he says is against PA, so you probably like it......just saying.

That's not right ... I have seen Cyril write negative stuff about BOTH and have no problem with that..
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Confusing, isn't it? She had a termination after doctors told her there wasn't a heatbeat or some other heart issue...which is a miscarriage in all but name. But is this the same termination that happened after she got pregnant accidentally just before surgery? I wonder if there were multiple terminations and a lot of fury about that info getting out.
    Christ what an tangled web...

I can't keep up! Especially when cooking the tea!!:D
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's probably having absolute nightmare's about his courtroom being turned into a playground brawl :D

"he said.... she said.... they said... no I didn't your honour... yes you did....." cue PA bawling "I love my kids...." someone produces a killer bit of evidence (bit like the video in the Gillian Taylforth trial) someone carted out on a stretcher ala 'Kaffy Beale'.... course he wants them to "sort it" :D

brilliant, THIS :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the best thing we can all do is sit back,take a deep breath and see what comes out ..that's if it ever does..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank You :) .... Christ what an tangled web...

brilliant, THIS :D:D

I wouldn't worry about it all, it will be a Musical in the Westend next year. The only thing is as all the villains are so vain, they will probably insist on playing themselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm confuzzled.:o

Me to Diamond, I want to lie down in a dark room with some migraine tablets
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the best thing we can all do is sit back,take a deep breath and see what comes out ..that's if it ever does..

If it means I don't have to draw a flow chart to make sense of it all, I'll make a cuppa and sit down and join you Betty :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't worry about it all, it will be a Musical in the Westend next year. The only thing is as all the villains are so vain, they will probably insist on playing themselves.

As none of them can sing it will fold in a week ;)
This discussion has been closed.