Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was the moment that I had been waiting for actually because, now don't roll eyes at me for this, but I admit to having read KP's bio books and having read how he treated her after Princess was born, in fact after Junior was born when she was depressed post natally he seemed to me to be a Jeckyll and Hyde character. The overall impression I have of him is that his parents come first, before anyone and anything, and even his ill wife had to take a back seat to his parents visiting the house constantly and when his dad was sick he got more concern from Andre than Katie ever did. His parents are on a pedestal - in my opinion a man's wife should have that position and I don't care what culture he comes from...he is more British/Australian rather than Cypriot. That scene in the LA shop was the nasty side of Andre exposed and I am surprised KP did not leave him there and then. I personally don't believe he ever loved KP, I think she was used. He is a very ambitious individual and I get the feeling he does not really like women unless they are traditional homey-mummy types like his own who are quiet, stay in the background and don't overshadow 'himself'...because he's a man:cool:

I think so too. He's even on record as saying he didn't fancy KP before IAC although her braided hair changed his mind (yeah right). I think he pursued her in the Jungle on the order of Claire because KP+romance=magazine covers. He came to love the fact that the publicity they generated meant he got back his beloved fame. The only thing PA and KP share is the love of the limelight, other than that they are completely incompatible. His parents were never in favour of the marriage and given how devoted he is to them, I'm not surprised it recieved little support from his family. She must feel very used. I think she fell for Pete..but emotional intelligence is not her strong point and it only dawn on her what was going on after the kids were born and she could no longer hide her resentment..which CAN conveniently repackaged as 'moody Jordan who treats Pete like crap'. It's also no surprise they separated after KP put her food down and decided to leave CAN. This is why CAN have strived to give him a saintly image because ultimately, he's a dreadful individual who is capable of shameless manipulation and to get what he wants - fame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You need to have watched the reality shows regularly to see in context, that the bit in the LA shop was the accumulation of the years of KP talking to him like sh*t & being a miserable *** and him finally snapping. They were toxic together towards the end.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    Is there a clip of this incident in the LA shop? I'm intrigued!

It was I would think the icing on the cake for him...following years of abuse from her he snapped back to the retorts of her manta about him being a nothing/it's all about her/she makes all the money.....I'm sure he realised that he had been dragged down to her low level and got out not long after.

And this was during a trip which she was supposed to be with him for support on which she whinged and whined and bellyached about the luxury house they were staying in - she simply could not hack that it wasn't about her and she laid into him in another twisted and vicious attack.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is someone derailing the thread?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was I would think the icing on the cake for him...following years of abuse from her he snapped back to the retorts of her manta about him being a nothing/it's all about her/she makes all the money.....I'm sure he realised that he had been dragged down to her low level and got out not long after.

And this was during a trip which she was supposed to be with him for support on which she whinged and whined and bellyached about the luxury house they were staying in - she simply could not hack that it wasn't about her and she laid into him in another twisted and vicious attack.

Great minds.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    You need to have watched the reality shows regularly to see in context, that the bit in the LA shop was the accumulation of the years of KP talking to him like sh*t & being a miserable *** and him finally snapping. They were toxic together towards the end.

I've never seen more than a few minutes of any of their shows, together or apart, but it was p[lain for all to see it wasn't a healthy relationship. IMO, they were in lust, not love and, when the lust wore off (as it always does), they realised they should never have been together in the first place. It was an extended holiday romance played out in the media gaze.

Fair enough, sh*t happens and people break up but what annoys me about the pair of them is the need to still score points off of each others years down the line. It happened, it ended, get over it, move on both of them.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They used each other, IMO. None of them is a devil incarnate or a lamb. They both had their degree in media-whoring and knew they could get more attention if they were together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is someone derailing the thread?

Obviously only the one writing it ;) just don't rise to it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great minds.

I know....should we start a club :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I've never seen more than a few minutes of any of their shows, together or apart, but it was p[lain for all to see it wasn't a healthy relationship. IMO, they were in lust, not love and, when the lust wore off (as it always does), they realised they should never have been together in the first place. It was an extended holiday romance played out in the media gaze.

Fair enough, sh*t happens and people break up but what annoys me about the pair of them is the need to still score points off of each others years down the line. It happened, it ended, get over it, move on both of them.

It's been well documented that revenge is her middle name, she can't let anything lie. She uses the kids to do her niggling at PA. She should have handled the whole thing in a grown up way and it would have been 100% different now, imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know....should we start a club :p

The Great Minds Club, shining a tiny light in the dark pit of abomination.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been well documented that revenge is her middle name, she can't let anything lie. She uses the kids to do her niggling at PA. She should have handled the whole thing in a grown up way and it would have been 100% different now, imo.

They both should. They are both as bad as each other. They are both parents and should both put the kids before their need for revenge, sympathy, attention and media.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must be very difficult to deal with, unless you're her mother, or a sychophant. I think PA reacts to her, which he shouldn't, he should ignore her. But we don't know the half of it.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is supposedly derailing this topic? I see nothing. So if I see nothing I'm guessing it's me again, Digital Spy's very own whipping girl :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They both should. They are both as bad as each other. They are both parents and should both put the kids before their need for revenge, sympathy, attention and media.

Indeed AC. She may be more outwardly spiteful but he's as vicious in his own, more underhand way.

They both need to move on but neither will while they can still get column inches and cash. Their careers are based on each other.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im just going to carry on waffling anyway, because I like waffling in the Peter Andre topics, sorry if this displeases you :D

Wondered what this award was what he won so looked it up, he was up against Olly Murs and Keith Lemon, one of them isn't even a real person, it's a character and the other not many people know about, it's hardly an achievement to win an award over those two, sorry to any Lemon and Murs fans and why is he wearing glasses? Has his eyesight gone now?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you watch their shows with an open mind ..you will see he was also good at putting her down when he wanted to..he just does it quietly where as Katie is loud about it .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Who is supposedly derailing this topic? I see nothing. So if I see nothing I'm guessing it's me again, Digital Spy's very own whipping girl :D

I don't think that post was aimed at you in all honesty Scone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Im just going to carry on waffling anyway, because I like waffling in the Peter Andre topics, sorry if this displeases you :D

Waffle away Scone, it's what we do here :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No. they are not. Anyone who so much as utters a racially derogative slur is down there in the sewers as far as I'm concerned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. they are not. Anyone who so much as utters a racially derogative slur is down there in the sewers as far as I'm concerned.

Who has uttered a racial derogative slur?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Waffle away Scone, it's what we do here :D

Stop making me hungry.:o
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Poor suffering Peter Andre! :cry:

Interesting that most people seem to like or dislike him based on his and KP's relationship and their shows. I never watched them, apart from clips on you tube. I just think he's a vain, delusional, attention-seeking, sly, orange manbaby based solely on him - nothing to do with KP - and eveything he says and does.

She's awful too but she has her own thread to be awful in. This one is for poor suffering Pete.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They BOTH didnt handle it like adults.. Perhaps if Peter had not allowed his management to take over and forbid him form talking to Katie when they first split ..things could of been better..
    I believe they both got together for the wrong reasons and both got what they could out of it.. She wanted kids ..he wanted to relaunch his career ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :eek: Poor suffering Peter Andre! :cry:

Interesting that most people seem to like or dislike him based on his and KP's relationship and their shows. I never watched them, apart from clips on you tube. I just think he's a vain, delusional, attention-seeking, sly, orange manbaby based solely on him - nothing to do with KP - and eveything he says and does.

She's awful too but she has her own thread to be awful in. This one is for poor suffering Pete.

Yep :)
This discussion has been closed.