Options

Tonights Emmerdale

spolierspolier Posts: 410
Forum Member
I know I'll get a lot of flack for this but am I the only one who thought it was a bit stupid

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I don't see any other Emmy posts or indeed any interest in it whatsoever in your recent posting history (you only post about EE in the main), I guessing hidden agenda possibly?
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I don't see any other Emmy posts or indeed any interest in it whatsoever in your recent posting history (you only post about EE in the main), I guessing hidden agenda possibly?

Tut tut, you old cynic you. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Tut tut, you old cynic you. :D

Haha, couldn't resist looking - they've been great episodes the last two nights, I'm struggling to take any criticism of those at face value OJ. :);)
  • Options
    FrankieSFrankieS Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    spolier wrote: »
    I know I'll get a lot of flack for this but am I the only one who thought it was a bit stupid
    Yip, me. Piss-poor acting and a far-fetched - nay, touching ridiculous - script.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    FrankieS wrote: »
    Yip, me. Piss-poor acting and a far-fetched - nay, touching ridiculous - script.

I looked through your post history and all I see is that you're pretty horny all the time.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aj_Whiles wrote: »
    I looked through your post history and all I see is that you're pretty horny all the time.

and we had a girl or girl snog as well, some people are never happy.
  • Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If that's true, compared to EE past storylines...
  • Options
    spolierspolier Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Lol I watch Emmerdale all the time. Acting was amazing best soap at the moment but a few things bugged me like why Marlon didn't just shoot him
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I watch Emmerdale all the time. Acting was amazing best soap at the moment but a few things bugged me like why Marlon didn't just shoot him

because it's Marlon and he doesn't do things like that.
  • Options
    ClassicGarfieldClassicGarfield Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

THIS!
  • Options
    AuntieSoapAuntieSoap Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From a Corrie fan I can confirm it was brilliant... LOVED it
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Me too. I was confused by many things in tonight's episodes tbh. Like Why did Debbie and Chas rush to the cellar and jump in the lake and not to the door or windows :confused: What did Marlon do to Cameron when he suddenly appeared in the cellar lake and why did he jump in there again :confused: Did the gun actually have any bullets in it when it was just Cameron and Debbie and Chas as I thought Cameron said it didn't :confused:

Also why was there so much water in the cellar anyway after the water broke into the street :confused:

I didn't really get where they all thought they were swimming to either and how come Marlon suddenly got out and ran to the windows :confused: As that was eminently sensible, why hadn't it been done already :confused:

I love Cameron though and his one liners tonight particularly were great :cool: Wish he hadn't died :(
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member

Marlon is a plank. That is the only thing I didn't like about the episode, how he saved the day.

The whole storyline started with Chas, Debbie and Cameron and should have ended with those three.
  • Options
    MarkrenMarkren Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Try hard troll. Sick if them.
  • Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone complained about the episode I dont know what else they can expect. It was fantastic, brilliant acting and writing. The only thing that wound me up abit was the police, how useless were they? 3 gunshots and they were still stood there like pillocks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why Debbie and Chas kissed underwater?
  • Options
    ClassicGarfieldClassicGarfield Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's not in Marlon's character. That's what that whole amazing scene between them was about. Marlon couldn't do it. He isn't like Cameron. TBH I don't think I could have done it in real life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    I also wondered why Marlon didn't shoot cameron. Even if it was just in the leg/foot or something. That would at least floor him and leave him unable to much enabling marlin, chas and Debbie to get out of the pub. That way Cameron may not have died and we could have seen Cain and Cameron come to face to face at some point hopefully. Maybe I'm just over thinking it? Anyways it was a fantastic episode.
  • Options
    rollockingbatrollockingbat Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Debbie was supposed to be passing air onto her?
  • Options
    biscuitfactorybiscuitfactory Posts: 29,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't understand why Debbie and Chas went into the cellar.
    I'm thinking I must have missed a bit because going into the cellar rather than running to the door or window just seems so absurd.

And when the walls of the pub collapsed and water started shooting upwards from under the street.. :rolleyes:
    Ludicrous.

It was quite gripping and well played up till then.Shame they had to ruin it with ridiculous overkill.

But that's soaps all over these days. Not just Emmerdale.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not in Marlon's character. That's what that whole amazing scene between them was about. Marlon couldn't do it. He isn't like Cameron. TBH I don't think I could have done it in real life.

Nor could 99.99% of the population. There were one or two unbelievable things tonight, but that certainly wasn't one of them. :D
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member

Lol are you serious?

They didn't kiss.
  • Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh dear .... :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol are you serious?

They didn't kiss.

what was it then?:confused:
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really can't understand how anyone who claims to be a soap fan, could claim to hate the last 3 episodes of Emmerdale?

I know people have different opinions, I do... But these episodes were so well made with so much attention. The writing, direction, acting and set were all so good.

I can only imagine you'd hate it if you hated soap operas... Or were a jealous EE fan.