Options

** Marc deserves to win **

jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
Forum Member
✭✭
I think Marc would be the most deserving winner now, by a long shot.

He's made this show.

I don't think there's been one HL show where he hasn't been main focus.

Credit where credit's due, he's been a brilliant HM to watch.

Comments

• Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed Marq ftw!!!!!!

Nick and Joel have lost it lately

The rest are either fake nice or simply unpleasant characters not to mention the obvious.... dull.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather see Jack win.....and that's saying something :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    I really hope he does. If he gets evicted on Friday it'll be the death of Big Brother.. no more big characters anymore because standing out gets you evicted. Then they wonder why everyone is faking niceness like Chloe, Cristian etc..
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    All the indications are that only Marc and Danny can win, so it will have to be Danny, the least undeserving of the two.
  • Options
    ErinnaErinna Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand Marc. Anyone to win but him.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well what housemate talks about winning the most. Marc does. He certainly wins in that way. lol
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A mess. I hope none of yall complain about bullying and harrassment if you come across your very own Marc O'Neill IRL. Bullying should never be rewarded. Its not entertaining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    I'd rather see Jack win.....and that's saying something :o

No
    He smells , he's contrived , plays to the camera desperate to do what he thinks the public will like , so he's not behaving naturally.

He has a hissy fit when he's nominated , like how dare anyone put him up. He's so arrogant amd full of misplaced self-importance , and he totally lacks personality.

He wasn't very nice to Simon either and never made an effort with him. He also swore at Sam when she only asked him if he was ok, after he'd been nominated. The guy needs to grow up and not be such a bad sport.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    A mess. I hope none of yall complain about bullying and harrassment if you come across your very own Marc O'Neill IRL. Bullying should never be rewarded. Its not entertaining.

I've met plenty of people like him, I know how to deal with them because I can take a joke. Has crossed the line sometimes and can be hard work, he's not that bad though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lighten up ,-- they all give as good as they get in there. If any of them are out of line BB deals with it , it's also up to the HMs to go to BB if they have a problem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Well what housemate talks about winning the most. Marc does. He certainly wins in that way. lol

Jack does I think you'll find

Marc wants to leave now , and never expected to win, and says he still doesn't. But all them probably wouldn't mind 150000. .
  • Options
    Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jack_blair wrote: »

He's made this show.

yeah ive really warmed upto him now.
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jack_blair wrote: »

He's made this show.

hes been a horrible fricken bullying monster to watch.. i'm starting to thnk Marc fans are american. Behavour like that is valued in USA and the biggest backstabber liar often wins.

BUT this is BBUK, you guys need to take back your show.

The first week marc went in, i thought he was just stirring up for #airtime. Now its clear hes a malicious foul tempered man with major issues.

funny thing is, he's shrinking without his 'special muscle builders'. Hes easily half as big when he went in
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marc is a typical bully as I have said before, he can give it but he can't take it. I am amazed that people seem to want to reward bullies. Last year the house bully won and now it seems it will happen again this year.
  • Options
    coadyjcoadyj Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I've met plenty of people like him, I know how to deal with them because I can take a joke. Has crossed the line sometimes and can be hard work, he's not that bad though.

I am Irish, and you should hear how my friends and I go on when we play ps4. I'm sure you would call that bullying too. It's just banter.

If you can't take a joke, then don't rise to it, simple as.
  • Options
    TomAceTomAce Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    Controlling, purposefully intimidating and always looking for an argument. A hypocrite who voices his opinion about everything, but isn't ready to hear other people's unless it's compatible with his wishes.

I don't think he should win. Anyone really, but him.
  • Options
    coadyjcoadyj Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Marc is a typical bully as I have said before, he can give it but he can't take it. I am amazed that people seem to want to reward bullies. Last year the house bully won and now it seems it will happen again this year.

Rubbish, Marc jokes with people. They accuse him of being aggressive, he defends himself. There is a big difference between what he says to people and how they talk to him.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He deserves to win, yes. The award for the biggest hypocrite who can dish it but can't take it.
  • Options
    TomAceTomAce Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    coadyj wrote: »
    I am Irish, and you should hear how my friends and I go on when we play ps4. I'm sure you would call that bullying too. It's just banter.

If you can't take a joke, then don't rise to it, simple as.
    So if someone insults you on the street, if you reacted to it it would be your fault for rising to it?

Surely you can't compare Marc and the housemates to your group of friends with an (assumed long) established give and take relationship, coming from the same background?
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While I don't always like Marc, or his actions. I agree that he should win. But it's likely to be someone dull like Danny, Jack or Chloe who win this year.

Once Jade left, I've struggled to like anyone else enough to want them to win. Marc is the best one left now and he's been one of the biggest characters this series.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once either him or Danny goes I'll make a decision. At the moment they're rutting stags to the detriment of the series. An earlier poster said Joel had 'lost it', presumably meaning his fun side. He hasn't; it's just being left on the cutting room floor because producers think people shouting at each other is loved... and going by viewing figures maybe they've got a point. That goes for all the Housemates; we're not seeing it because Marc's turning into the Tasmanian Devil every two minutes.
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coadyj wrote: »
    Rubbish, Marc jokes with people. They accuse him of being aggressive, he defends himself. There is a big difference between what he says to people and how they talk to him.

I re-iterate, Marc is a bully and should not be rewarded for it. Having Irish grandparents I am well aware of Irish banter, but he oversteps the mark. To deliberately make others uncomfortable all the time is bullying not banter. He deliberately upsets them and then they react. He can give it but can't take it.
  • Options
    rainyafternoonrainyafternoon Posts: 370
    Forum Member

It will if Pinocchio wins !

Marc is my winner
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree. Another FM also said that Marc ought to win because he has made the show. No. BB and its editing have made the show, and like last year, same as they did with Helen.... they have focussed on Marc......Marc and Helen......Marc and Sam......oh blow it! Marc and anyone Marc is currently talking to. We have been force-fed blimmin Marc, no wonder some of us are so fed up with him being rammed down our throats.

As for him saying he wants to go and he didn't think he would win anyway. What a load of little hairy round things.....
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am at the stage now where i expect Marc to win. I cant stand the guy, i think he would be an awful winner of the show.

Thats just my opinion as maybe, but after last year when Helen won, the trend for unlikeable people seems to be on the rise.

Marc will come out sell his story, and run his mouth off about everyone,