Options

Evel Dick reveals why he left Big Brother 13.

InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
Forum Member
http://www.hollywoodtake.com/evel-dick-donato-hiv-diagnosis-shocking-big-brother-winner-reveals-why-he-left-season-13-57728
For years, fans of Big Brother have wondered why “Evel” Dick Donato abruptly left Season 13 after just a few days. Now, the Season 8 winner has revealed the truth: He had just discovered he was HIV positive. Donato, who appears on the current season of Couples Therapy alongside on-again/off-again girlfriend Stephanie Rogness-Fischer, will make the revelation in Wednesday night’s episode.

I wish him luck.

Comments

• Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just spotted this on Jokers. I'm not in any way a fan of Dick, but I wish him all the best. With proper medication and care he should be able to live a full life.
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg that's so sad to hear. Dick really is a Big Brother legend. :(
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I just saw this on twitter shocking! :( Looks like He was asked to go on the Talk to discuss it but they turned him down judging from his twitter.

I always wondered why he left BB13 now we know, BB13 would of had a total different outcome if he had remained on the show maybe not being the winner but i think the Orignals would of stayed together till the end.

I wish him the best. He is a BB legend.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus....that's horrible. My thoughts go out to him.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible news, props to him for speaking out about it though, it's good to break down the stigma.