Marios T-Shirts - Vewy, Vewy Important - PLEASE READ!!!

Comments

• SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robokitten wrote: »
    Ooooh!

And an anagram of his name MARIO...

Or Am I ? :p:D

:D

I remember that from what will always be known as Bathroom Crazy Conspiracy Night :)

Still can't believe it was cut from the highlights, it was hilarious!
  • itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2005CLAIRE wrote: »
    I thought he said he was from Welshpool which is mid Wales isn't it?

He told Ben one set of his grandparents were from Welshpool.:)
  • will_dearbornwill_dearborn Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just reading back on DS News if you click on Mario he admitted he had a Secret on Day 14, he then said on Day 17 after further questioning by Shabby -

Mario, are you still a mole? Are you an undercover mole?" Shabby questioned.

Mario denied the accusation, saying that he couldn't live another day as the mole.

He also said "sometimes things can hide in plain sight until it is pointed out" and that viewers most probably know his secret by now.

PLOT THINNENS
    :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,770
    Forum Member
    For the second? evictio he wore a t- shirt that said its okay blah blah blah I cant remember the rest of the message.

He wore a Tree yesterday, someone said, yea u can buy it anywhere, these are coincidences.

he isnt doing messages, when no-one else has anything on their TEES.

TONIGHT THOUGH just tuned in

ITS
    OBVIOUS
    EVERYONE
    LOVE
    ME

TAKE THE FIRST LETTER OF EVERY WORD IN CASE IT ISN'T OBVIOUS, AND THEY ARE AN ANAGRAM, OF....

= I MOLE

DUNNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What he is doing I dunno an insider, I suppose, obviously why he couldn't win the Bob Righter task.:rolleyes::D

Thanks - you could be on to something.;)

Please keep observing him and let us know what you find out. I am c**p at these sort of detective things.
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a shame he isn`t a mole, he sure would be more insteresting...In fact this thread about him has more character than he does. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love completely insane conspiracy theories, what was the one for BB last year?, oh yeah! housemate Marcus was in fact narrator Marcus Bentley in disguise!

:rolleyes:

Brilliant!
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Mario Mugan

Nor Am I A Mug
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't buy the twins just yet, but there are pics of him unkempt and stubbly his hair alwyas brushed over his brow.

Then others he has it styled and brushed back at all times.

Looks like 2 people, could be the bathroom as a doorway, they proved it could be done to us, in the Mole task.
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    I love the idea of Mario still being the mole, it would be an interesting twist,
    He could then have extra secret tasks to add in if things get boring, but otherwise has to live as an ordinary Hm
    Or they could use him to develop or push certain storylines for the producers...Like really seeing if Ben is gay by pretending to fancy him?
    Or trying to calm down awkward situations, cos they have some very volatile characters in the house this year!
    Or trying to push Josie and John together!
    He is a really enigmatic character. I thought his accent was european because his native language was italian?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    I love the idea of Mario still being the mole, it would be an interesting twist,
    He could then have extra secret tasks to add in if things get boring, but otherwise has to live as an ordinary Hm
    Or they could use him to develop or push certain storylines for the producers...Like really seeing if Ben is gay by pretending to fancy him?
    Or trying to calm down awkward situations, cos they have some very volatile characters in the house this year!
    Or trying to push Josie and John together!
    He is a really enigmatic character. I thought his accent was european because his native language was italian?

Or ignoring BEN yesterday to make his bad day as bad as possible, but making up at night as his bad day was over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just lost wrote: »
    Or ignoring BEN yesterday to make his bad day as bad as possible, but making up at night as his bad day was over.

Vewy, vewy good pupil.

You learn fast Caine.

Yes, Grasshopper.

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    I've been banging on for ages that Mario really is a mole - and I noticed the tree T shirt too - and pointed it out to husband.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cyberninja wrote: »
    I love completely insane conspiracy theories
    :rolleyes:

Brilliant!

How is it completely insane?

Did you read the original post?:(
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's also an anagram of OIL ME.

Perhaps it's a secret message to Ben.

It's also an anagram of I'M LEO.

So who is this mysterious Leo? Or is he just telling us his star sign? Strange indeed...
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,937
    Forum Member
    Eraserhead wrote: »

So who is this mysterious Leo? Or is he just telling us his star sign? Strange indeed...

Sayer? It's a secret message...'send in more pants'.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,937
    Forum Member
    Has anyone else noticed those T-Shirts have labels with the word MEDIUM on them what's that all about?

And those little symbols 40 with 2 lines underneath and a square with a circle in it and a dot in the middle....definately a secret code.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

Ha ha. So does he intend to break the back door down and do a runner?
  • latenightermelatenighterme Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an interesting theory. On the tv series 'The Mole', the t-shirt 'anagram' thing is precisely the kind of clue they would have used. I kinda hope it's true! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else noticed those T-Shirts have labels with the word MEDIUM on them what's that all about?
    He sees dead people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if any of this were true, some tabloid wouldve busted this by now. I doubt anything this huge can pass by all the tabloids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eraserhead wrote: »

And those little symbols 40 with 2 lines underneath and a square with a circle in it and a dot in the middle....definately a secret code.
    I did say earlier I detected a note of derisory sarcasm that wasn't welcome.:o

I'm taking names now.:p

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you shouldn't be so snippy the lot of you, Bob Righter - Big Brother, is the first hint at anagrams after all. I haven't seen the HMs work it out yet.
    :)
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I have been thinking that they are ALL actors. Every year on Big Brother there are always a group of Housemates who keep going on and on and on about some being 'fake' or 'playing a game' within the house. I have noticed that this year there seems to be an absence of this obsession. Why is this, maybe cause being the last year of BB the joke is on the viewers cause they are all 'fake' or 'playing a game'. Just a thought or maybe I'm losing it ? :o

Either way I think the OP is on to something with Mario.
  • tic tactic tac Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Ooooh, are we spelling his name correctly? With an e it comes out with

'Our main game'

:D Love the thought of this
This discussion has been closed.