Options

Bodybuilders & Muscle Men

CarlaDavisonCarlaDavison Posts: 28
Forum Member
I've always been fascinated with muscles. Especially on men and think the bigger they are the better.

Are there any bodybuilders and muscle men on this forum?

Plus why do you want big muscles?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Nana Jo likes the muscles.
  • Options
    TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I usually tend to think that bodybuilders are overcompensating for something :p
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You get lots of stretch marks. No-one tells you that before you start.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would not want to have muscles, maybe a toned body but thats it. Cant understand these people they have muscles hanging off their arm like pop eye.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They can make it match your body now but you cant use it once its been done. Read that on here somewhere.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I personally think it looks ridiculous. I like stocky men but not huge bulging arms and chests.

I do think Jodie Marsh looks good for her body building though. Probably because it seems in proportion. A lot of the time the male body builders aren't in proportion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tothegrand wrote: »
    They can make it match your body now but you cant use it once its been done. Read that on here somewhere.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: What's the point if you can't use it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I would not want to have muscles, maybe a toned body but thats it. Cant understand these people they have muscles hanging off their arm like pop eye.

I like a ripped six pack, bulging thighs & chest and massive biceps. That V is always nice to look at too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: What's the point if you can't use it?

Its for show, like their body. Must be mad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I like a ripped six pack, bulging thighs & chest and massive biceps. That V is always nice to look at too.

http://bit.ly/181UW0c
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its for show, like their body. Must be mad.

If little Truth won't work, there is no point living
  • Options
    Forum Member

Whats the point in that?
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charles Atlas body building guides were all the rage when I was a lass. I gave it a miss. I hate huge muscles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    benjamini wrote: »
    Charles Atlas body building guides were all the rage when I was a lass. I gave it a miss. I hate huge muscles.

Is he related to Zeb Atlas?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    I think bodybuilding is getting really popular again. YouTube has endless videos of it.

I don't believe in bigger is better though. A lean body with just the right amount of muscles is perfection.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think bodybuilding is getting really popular again. YouTube has endless videos of it.

I don't believe in bigger is better though. A lean body with just the right amount of muscles is perfection.

What about a flabby gut and saggy moobs? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member

I see a lot of muscular men around and most of them have these amazing sleeve tattoos. I think they look sexier with tattoos on their muscles:p
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, you will often find that they are usually victims of bullying when younger so that is why they build themselves up to compensate their insecurities resulting from their traumatic childhood experiences.
  • Options
    Forum Member

:phttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PjeQi2r2M8s/Ud5NOKIsEII/AAAAAAABNp8/WWPRZfXgJPo/s640/INVICTUS+-+The+new+fragrance+by+Paco+Rabanne+-+TV+Spot+45s+EN%255B23-25-10%255D.JPG
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That would be a no.:o
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Yeah, you will often find that they are usually victims of bullying when younger so that is why they build themselves up to compensate their insecurities resulting from their traumatic childhood experiences.

Know many bodybuilders do you?
  • Options
    Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised at the amount of men that prefer muscles to clams.
  • Options
    Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I normally hate muscle mountains CD, but google Ben Kieren and, well, swoon :o
  • Options
    RogerBaileyRogerBailey Posts: 1,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been weight training for over twenty years. I love being big and strong, and have had an obsession with it since I was very young and couldn't wait to be old enough to start weights.

I don't use my strength to beat people up or do anything destructive. It acts as a pretty good deterrent to troublemakers tbh. It only takes an hour a day (which most people spend watching a tv program) so it doesn't impact on my time much.

There is a lot of envy around. It's free, healthy, and harmless. Seems like a pretty good hobby to me.