CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He should be tarred and feathered but he might like it
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Tbf, I'm quite surprised that no one has yet come on and defending him and said that it's society that has conditioned us to think it's wrong and none of us are in a position to judge. That's the DS way isn't it?

Been 2 hours since op so obviously not
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbf, I'm quite surprised that no one has yet come on and defending him and said that it's society that has conditioned us to think it's wrong and none of us are in a position to judge. That's the DS way isn't it?

There's time yet for this to happen.
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    That they find it disgusting and how he's a disgrace. Something along those lines.

Why jump on the band wagon, how many posts would you like to see, calling him disgusting or lets have a poll!!

There's not really a lot to say
  • Options
    ian_charlesian_charles Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These perversions have been around since time began, why be shocked? Have youe seen what the romans got up to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These perversions have been around since time began, why be shocked? Have youe seen what the romans got up to?

You could say the same about paedophiles.
  • Options
    Under SoulUnder Soul Posts: 2,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was legal in Holland and Germany up to a few years ago. I remember once when I was a student going to the sex shops in Amsterdam for a laugh and being really horrified as to what they were selling! :o
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until 2005, there was a farm near Enumclaw, Washington that was described as an “animal brothel”, where people paid to have sex with animals. After an incident on 2 July 2005, when a man was pronounced dead in the emergency room of the Enumclaw community hospital after his colon ruptured due to having been sodomized by a horse, the farm garnered police attention.

It's only illegal in 37 US states apparently so maybe it isn't as taboo in other countries as it is here
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Was it consensual or did the horse say neigh?

I bet the dog liked it ruff.

I heard he shagged an owl once. It was a hoot.

He tried to do the same to a cow but it kept moooving. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only illegal in 37 US states apparently so maybe it isn't as taboo in other countries as it is here

It's crazy that it's illegal in only 37 US states if that is true.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could say the same about paedophiles.

I don't really understand the repeated need to state the obvious on that one either. I mean, maybe I just suck at misanthropy, but I generally tend to assume finding the abuse of children (or animals) to be disgusting is the default setting for the majority of people I come across. And I also tend to assume that if they DON'T find it disgusting they're hardly likely to tell me, so I have to go along with the whole "what's to discuss?" side of the argument on that one too, except where there's evidence it's widespread and something can be done about it (other than arresting the perpetrator, which has usually happened BEFORE such threads start), in which case there's plenty of potential for discussing what that something should be.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's crazy that it's illegal in only 37 US states if that is true.

I think it's one of those things that didn't occur to people to bother banning when they were drawing up legislation years ago; it was swiftly made illegal in Washington after a group of like-minded bestialists were found to be operating there a few years back. I'd imagine it's the kind of thing you don't really plan for.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Was it consensual or did the horse say neigh?

I bet the dog liked it ruff.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D
    AOTB wrote: »
    I heard he shagged an owl once. It was a hoot.

He tried to do the same to a cow but it kept moooving. ;-)
    The Head of the disciplinary hearing said:
    "You're a disgrace to the profession! How low can you get?"
    To which he replied "A dachsund."

Apparently he was known for monkeying around at college.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Dafuq :confused:
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gave a pony a blowjob but it left him a little hoarse. :cry: