Katie Price fined for speeding

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    Or people can't be arsed drumming up a righteous indignation mob.

Pitchfork, anyone?

So does that condone her actions then, it's ok for her to speed and nobody complain about it? I don't have a pitchfork but do think it's a concern that she and any celebrity with the aid of Mr Loophole get away with it. I didn't think it was wrong to comment on that:)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    So does that condone her actions then, it's ok for her to speed and nobody complain about it? I don't have a pitchfork but do think it's a concern that she and any celebrity with the aid of Mr Loophole get away with it. I didn't think it was wrong to comment on that:)

I think the point is, she hasn't gotten away with it. She's been punished, which is as it should be. I doubt anyone is condoning her behavior - in fact, I recall quite a lot of discussion on another thread about it in which KP was rightly condemned for her repeated violations of the (traffic) law.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I think the point is, she hasn't gotten away with it. She's been punished, which is as it should be. I doubt anyone is condoning her behavior - in fact, I recall quite a lot of discussion on another thread about it in which KP was rightly condemned for her repeated violations of the (traffic) law.

It must a been a while ago as the most recent thread I have seen was talking about Peter and an offence (for which he was penalised I hasten to add) that happened 5 years ago, sort of overshadowed the current events and Katie's current speeding offences in this area.
    IMO for anyone not just Katie £250 and 4 points isn't a deterrent but I don't think people are bothered because of the old chestnut, it's Katie and it's what she does:)
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    I do find it interesting that there isn't more comment on the subject, particularly as there are more charges to come. Is that a sort of general acceptance then that this is what Katie does so that's ok?:confused:

I'm surprised at the lack of comments too.

She got off lucky, she wasn't doing 100MPH so all she got was a fine and 4 points.

What is annoying is that she couldn't be arsed to turn up at court to face the music.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I'm surprised at the lack of comments too.

She got off lucky, she wasn't doing 100MPH so all she got was a fine and 4 points.

What is annoying is that she couldn't be arsed to turn up at court to face the music.

Well she is on holiday with Lurch
  • Hootie McBoobHootie McBoob Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    I haven't overreacted to anything all day as it has been so bloody hot, however now I am feeling cooler all I can say is hanging's too good for the likes of Price!!!1111 Put the daft bint in the stocks and I'll be first in line with some tinned fruit!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she is on holiday with Lurch

Convenient timing of the blessing wasn't it:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't overreacted to anything all day as it has been so bloody hot, however now I am feeling cooler all I can say is hanging's too good for the likes of Price!!!1111 Put the daft bint in the stocks and I'll be first in line with some tinned fruit!

Why waste tinned fruit? still good for years.:D:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Why waste tinned fruit? still good for years.:D:rolleyes:

Ahhh but imagine the damage an edge of a 400g tin of pineapple chunks could do to her botoxed mush, her face would probably shatter :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are stoning women to death for adultery in Iran.:cry: Thats as extreme as suggesting stocks and hurling fruit.

No sensible person would dispute she has committed a crime. The courts have punished her, There are other outstanding motoring offences and she will almost certainly lose her licence. Will she deserve it - of course she will.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    There are other outstanding motoring offences and she will almost certainly lose her licence. Will she deserve it - of course she will.

How many? I think it's only the mobile phone episode to go and that only carries a 3 points and £1000 fine since it made it to court.

She will only get banned if she has other points on her licence that I don't know about.
    Forum Member
    They are stoning women to death for adultery in Iran.:cry: Thats as extreme as suggesting stocks and hurling fruit.

No sensible person would dispute she has committed a crime. The courts have punished her, There are other outstanding motoring offences and she will almost certainly lose her licence. Will she deserve it - of course she will.

For goodness sake! It was a bloody joke *shakes head*

edited to add, I hardly think that stoning someone to death for adultery and throwing fruit at them is quite the same thing, although I do accept that a banana could have your eye out :eek:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't waste your good fruit. rotten apples would be better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Don't waste your good fruit. rotten apples would be better.

Bollocks!!

Rotten tomatoes.:D
    Forum Member
    Now now people, I have been firmly put in my place and told I am as bad as Sharia law :(

Please I beg of you all, put your rotten fruit on your compost heap and do not throw it as Z list celebs ever, even in jest!
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For all people moan about her, this forum would almost grind to a halt without the "guess what the horrible cow has done now" threads. It's quite funny.

The majority of posters on these threads claim to dislike her and aren't interested in her yet there's an awful obsession with everything she does. I dont get it. She should be ignored and then hopefully the talentless bint will disappear. If no one is interested then the mags cant pay her thousands for stories.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I was shocked about this bit:
    She is accused of using a handheld mobile phone while driving a horsebox truck and speeding in a horsebox truck.

What was she doing driving a horsebox?
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was shocked about this bit:

What was she doing driving a horsebox?

why not ..... She has horses and takes them to horse shows !!!!!!!
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once twelve points are met, she's automatically banned for at least a year. That's four down, eight to go. If she's not careful, another three here and there and will bring her to the edge of getting banned.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,987
    Forum Member
    Once twelve points are met, she's automatically banned for at least a year. That's four down, eight to go. If she's not careful, another three here and there and will bring her to the edge of getting banned.

Living will turn it into a joke and make, "Katie's search for a chauffeur"
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are stoning women to death for adultery in Iran.:cry: Thats as extreme as suggesting stocks and hurling fruit..

Oh for the love of God - exaggeration or what.

if you really think a serious story about a woman being stones to death and a joke about throwing fruit at a wshed up glamma model are comparible, you really need help.
  • ConcretepigsyConcretepigsy Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh but imagine the damage an edge of a 400g tin of pineapple chunks could do to her botoxed mush, her face would probably shatter :D

On the downside if your aim is poor and the tin hits her boobs and bounces back at you, it could take your eye out.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hasnt she already got some points from a previous offence?

she'll probably claim she has to drive and use harvey as her reason
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hasnt she already got some points from a previous offence?

she'll probably claim she has to drive and use harvey as her reason

Not sure how many points she had on her licence even if she has points we don't know how old those points were.

As for using the "I need the car to drive Harvey" shit, she is LOADED with cash, it's a very weak excuse. In a court of law a judge will take her wealth into account.

If she gets points she will have to be careful, penalty points stay on the licence for some years.

But it doesn't matter, she has money, she can afford a driver.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well yes that is true im jsut saying knowing her she will use him as a reason that she has to drive