Options

Jordan and Alex fear hate attacks

Comments

• Options
    FuzzyWigLoverFuzzyWigLover Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Downright disgusting behaviour quite frankly, Katie and Alex are right to take on extra security, but the small minded yobs who put a woman any woman, in a state of mind to fear for their personal safety, should feel the hands of a Policeman on their collar.

IMO such behaviour by small minded morons, makes them 10 times worse than anything Katie and Alex have supposed to have done, which is, let me see, erm NOWT.

People need to get a grip and a damn life.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    So we're believing Daily Star reports now are we?
  • Options
    FuzzyWigLoverFuzzyWigLover Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    No not really, just like the KK cracks up report from DS, must be a bit low on stories for a Monday. But if both have a smidgeon of truth behind them, I felt I would like to comment regardless.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I misread the OP as
    Kp and Ap fear Heart Attacks
    - I thought Pa boobstrain syndrome had become contagious.:o

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Katie didn't care about boos and thought them very pantomine.
  • Options
    graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    It would have been this programme -

"In association with UK1 security. Local legend Tom "Kong" Watson fights for the British title in a full Thai rules fight. The full bill includes the UK's first and only pride rules bout with a serious amount of match-ups. "

So the booing was probably aimed at Alex rather than Katie.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's wrong for mobs to be doing this to Jordan....but she taunted the public last week at the nightclub were she was singing (trying to sing) and is always shouting about how she dont give a f~ck...untill she starts giving respect to others there will always be mindless mobs who will have a go....why dont she shut her gob and think before she speaks
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should lock themselves up in one of Alex' cages and throw away the key. They'll be safe and so shall we.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to recall a very similar story to this one a few months back while they were out, and reports then stated Alex left her to it as well......

Also what happened to her constant " I don't care, woohooo bring it on"
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She and Alex will have to Take Phil and Gary everywhere for protection. Gary wont have anyone shouting at his cash cow.:) he will protect her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »

Glad you asked. Its interesting that the Daily Star are the only paper running this "cough" story.

Your guess is as good as mine as to whether any of its true.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Glad you asked. Its interesting that the Daily Star are the only paper running this "cough" story.

Your guess is as good as mine as to whether any of its true.

I dont believe anything I read in the star...but it's no secret that KP's had mob problems before...if she dont control her gob and very soon....I fear for her safety.
  • Options
    IqonmanIqonman Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Dont think its true to be honest.

And if it is then im surprised people would go that far. She aint dont anything that bad that would justify a hate mob!
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another non story, trying to compete with the Katona perhaps?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Another non story, trying to compete with the Katona perhaps?

Well she has to keep herself in the spotlight one way or another doesn`t she!
    At least it`s not the Mafia after her this time...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't believe anything you read in the Daily Star, but then KP and AR have been booed before, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again.
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »

Glad to see the voice of reason on this story, especially coming from a paper which is renowned for it's 'fairy tales' :)

We may have differing viewpoints, but let's have some commonsense folks and look where this story is coming from :)
  • Options
    therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boring.
  • Options
    wuzzlemaniawuzzlemania Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Usually it's only a small group who like to verbally abuse the Reids, the majority of people are there to watch the fights.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Usually it's only a small group who like to verbally abuse the Reids, the majority of people are there to watch the fights.

Why do they want to abuse them? Are the Reids doing something against cagefighting rules?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    margurita wrote: »
    Why do they want to abuse them? Are the Reids doing something against cagefighting rules?

It could be because Alex pulled out of a fight at the last minute letting the opponent down who had spent considerable time and money preparing for the fight.
    If the story is true at all, it will probably have been the same mild bantering that took place last time. I can imagine that it isn't so unusual in this particular sport. They should go to top boxing matches though - that is the place to mingle with the stars.
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    It could be because Alex pulled out of a fight at the last minute letting the opponent down who had spent considerable time and money preparing for the fight.
    If the story is true at all, it will probably have been the same mild bantering that took place last time. I can imagine that it isn't so unusual in this particular sport. They should go to top boxing matches though - that is the place to mingle with the stars.

I do believe they went to this particular fight as they were supporting a friend of Alex Reids.

And hasn't AR re-scheduled this fight for September.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Do people get as upset over the booing for BB contestants?

As long as it never goes beyond that, she should learn to put up with it - she encourages it, after all.

I daresay there was booing because there will be people who don't like either Alex or Kate, but it was probably exaggerated by the DS.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    [/B]

I do believe they went to this particular fight as they were supporting a friend of Alex Reids.

And hasn't AR re-scheduled this fight for September.

It was been said Alex has rescheduled it - I am not sure it will happen though. He will have to start serious training for it soon, he looks like he has put on weight.
    Rescheduling didn't help Alex's opponent though - he had been working since months building up to the fight so he would peak at exactly the right time and he spent money getting ready for it. Now he will have to do it all again and hope that Alex doesn't let him down a second time.
    It also didn't look good that Alex immediately went on holiday at the time he should have been fighting rather than working on healing his injury as most sportsmen would. Katie probably doesn't understand what sacrifices a professional sportsman needs to make.