1222324252628»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Good to hear!
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,637
    Forum Member
    Torch81 wrote: »
    Was seriously wondering that too? Why not 'toaster' or 'kettle' or just some other word(s) that could feesibly be associated with every day life/existance? Do they just say what they ideally want to, but somewhat inappropriately? i.e. "nice tits"!

:eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprolalia is the condition that causes people to swear uncontrollably, but only about 10% of people with Tourette's have it.
    A person with Tourette's could also have a tic where they shout out none swear words, just like the ones you've mention above.
    I have Tourette's, but don't have Coprolalia. I choose to swear :D (I'm really nice, honest ;))
    My tics don't involve shouting words, more noises and facial tics.
    My Tourette's is pretty mild compared to what is shown on TV,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    SamsMam wrote: »
    Just incase anyone is interested, I think Steve (the guy from Sunderland) has a girlfriend. I don't know him but I saw him today when he walked past me and he was walking hand in hand with a lass and they looked really happy and smiling :)

Aw, good for him!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that our lot for this series or is it just taking a break for some reason?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    SamsMam wrote: »
    Just incase anyone is interested, I think Steve (the guy from Sunderland) has a girlfriend. I don't know him but I saw him today when he walked past me and he was walking hand in hand with a lass and they looked really happy and smiling :)

Yep its true i have a gf, the lass seen walking hand in hand with me is my gf. I wanna thank everyone for the kind messages
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve C 82 wrote: »
    Yep its true i have a gf, the lass seen walking hand in hand with me is my gf. I wanna thank everyone for the kind messages

Congratulations hope it goes well.:)

Its nice there has been a couple of people from the show on this thread.

Good luck for your future.

Richard.
  • widbearwidbear Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    Agreed.

Fancy a threesome? :p

I certainly do, but we'd have to use some Rohypnol on Luke, but I live near to Liverpool, so let me work on a plan ;)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lovely to hear, hope your happiness long continues :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    the shows done alot for my confidence. ellie and i are still i touch with each other as friends
  • whatsername235whatsername235 Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    the shows done alot for my confidence. ellie and i are still i touch with each other as friends

Glad you came on to say hi to everyone! You came across as a great guy on the show, glad to hear you're with someone now, she's a lucky girl :)
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which one was Steve again? :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Gareth was cool! His got his own Twitter seems more down to earth than the show made him out to be!!