Harry Styles turns 19

Comments

• *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see his appeal. He's cute, quite charming and seems like a pleasant guy. I think the press go OTT with their coverage of him though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Where's the '<B' icon gone. :)

:) Some people just annoy me.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    I don't really understand his appeal. He still looks fifteen and these women dating him might as well be dating a fifteen year old...:yawn:

He's not even the best looking member of the band IMO. A very ordinary looking lad who'd you'd not look twice at if you walked passed him in the street.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    My daughter is 15 and she would'nt touch any of one direction with a barge pole (or anyone elses barge pole, for that matter).

I think 15 year old girls are rarely interested in 15 year old boys :D

Not sure who this Harry is but congratulations to him on still being alive.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not even the best looking member of the band IMO. A very ordinary looking lad who'd you'd not look twice at if you walked passed him in the street.

I think they're all so average that calling them average is almost a compliment.
    Average looks, average singers, average songs and yet they're the biggest thing out there - baffling :confused:
  • RedunitedRedunited Posts: 1,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful person ghastly spoilt brat.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's 19, who cares? 1D are soooooooo over rated.
  • KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Moggio wrote: »
    Women are dating him?

Whether he looks 15 or not is irrelevant - he's 19.

I'd **** him.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You're welcome to him! :P
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karis wrote: »
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You're welcome to him! :P

I think he's only got eyes for Grimmy though :cry:
  • Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    mmeister2 wrote: »
    Better than wasting time writing insults.

It does annoy me how One Direction fans make a very calculated effort to try and silence anything that isn't glowing praise about their idols. People are entitled to vent if they want. To be fair, One Direction are ridiculously overexposed and have been since they were on the X-Factor, and that is naturally going to annoy anyone who isn't adoring of them.
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps with the band putting it about so much, they ought to change their name to 'one infection'! :p

Lol, could'nt agree more....:D
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny how most men can't understand why women fancy Harry.. He's a bit like a male Cheryl Cole - has a great smile (although Harry's teeth are real aren't they?)

Personally I think he's a good looking lad but give him another 10 years I think he will be a right crackin' piece of crumpet! :D
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    The papers are full today of him at his 19th birthday party. What sort of news is that, he is a scrawny, spotty young man who cant believe his luck surrounded by hangers on, most of whom are old enough to know better than to milk his fame for their ends.

This has been going on for years and years, move over Harry, the next youth is only an X Facor away and you will be long discarded as your friends move on to them.

I cant understand why the papers waste so much time on him either as young people dont buy many newspapers. I hope he enjoys his five minutes of fame and keeps enough of his money to last him throughout his life. But there is always the riches to rags stories of so many others to emulate once his bubble bursts.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

I agree, I personally think Zayn is the best looking member. But him and Harry have really let fame get to their heads.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does annoy me how One Direction fans make a very calculated effort to try and silence anything that isn't glowing praise about their idols. People are entitled to vent if they want. To be fair, One Direction are ridiculously overexposed and have been since they were on the X-Factor, and that is naturally going to annoy anyone who isn't adoring of them.

I don't do this at all actually. People are entirely entitled to their own opinions. I was merely replying to someone who called me, and many others, a "sad sack" just because we bothered to say a simple happy birthday. I have said happy birthday, and will continue to do so, to many people I do not know personally.

The "better than writing insults" part was in reference to the fact people who write "happy birthday Harry" are considered sad sacks by that particular FM because Harry won't actually read it, yet those who take time to write insults are exempt from this apparently despite the fact he will probably not read their insults either.

I apologise that I would rather spend my time writing positive things about people than slagging them off. :rolleyes:
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Perhaps with the band putting it about so much, they ought to change their name to 'one infection'! :p

Apparently Zayn Malik has been having a series of 'Little F*x' but now Perrie has found out :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    I agree, I personally think Zayn is the best looking member. But him and Harry have really let fame get to their heads.:rolleyes:

zayn is really beautiful, it must really suck being in a boyband as Zayn and harry..cos no one gives a shizz about the others ha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    He looks like a girl personally, plus has zero talent like the rest of them. 1D are just a joke, a group of ugly talentless idiots who have only become successful because stupid girls think they're "hot" Worse still now they're parading around African slums telling us to give our money to Comic Relief, if they REALLY cared they'd give at least a fraction of the millions they've made to these poor black children AND Comic Relief, that would save us the bother of having to shell out!
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harr123 wrote: »
    He looks like a girl personally, plus has zero talent like the rest of them. 1D are just a joke, a group of ugly talentless idiots who have only become successful because stupid girls think they're "hot" Worse still now they're parading around African slums telling us to give our money to Comic Relief, if they REALLY cared they'd give at least a fraction of the millions they've made to these poor black children AND Comic Relief, that would save us the bother of having to shell out!

Well maybe they have already donated too . You or I don't know that!. You don't have to give to comic relief it isn't mandatory so can't see why you are moaning. They are 5 young lads who are in a very lucky positon and I think they appreciate that and at least they are not going round beating up old ladies . There are plenty of stories about the rotten youth of today soi am quite happy to read happy stories for a change
    Forum Member

I apologise that I would rather spend my time writing positive things about people than slagging them off. :rolleyes:

I was going to say "fair enough" to your post until this part.

Sometimes people need to vent about things that are annoying. One Direction annoy people, so they vent. Obviously the fans are going to defend them, and of course that's fine...if people want to be negative though isn't that up to them? Just as much as it is your right to be positive?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Well maybe they have already donated too . You or I don't know that!. You don't have to give to comic relief it isn't mandatory so can't see why you are moaning. They are 5 young lads who are in a very lucky positon and I think they appreciate that and at least they are not going round beating up old ladies . There are plenty of stories about the rotten youth of today soi am quite happy to read happy stories for a change

Yes, I know they're not beating up old ladies, but I don't think they or any of these talent show products are exactly the best role models for young people today, because at the end of the day they are a manufactured boy band who at the end of the day are in it mostly for the fame and money, and that gives off a message that being rich and famous makes you a better person, which it clearly doesn't. I know you don't have to give to CR, but it's a good cause which is very worth supporting (even if the standard of comedy on Red Nose Night is questionable) I just find it very hypocritical when multi-millionaire celebs come on to tell us so, when at the end of the day, if they could give a fraction of their total wealth to these charities, they could improve the African children's lives AND maintain their lavish lifestyles all in one!
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harr123 wrote: »
    Yes, I know they're not beating up old ladies, but I don't think they or any of these talent show products are exactly the best role models for young people today, because at the end of the day they are a manufactured boy band who at the end of the day are in it mostly for the fame and money, and that gives off a message that being rich and famous makes you a better person, which it clearly doesn't. I know you don't have to give to CR, but it's a good cause which is very worth supporting (even if the standard of comedy on Red Nose Night is questionable) I just find it very hypocritical when multi-millionaire celebs come on to tell us so, when at the end of the day, if they could give a fraction of their total wealth to these charities, they could improve the African children's lives AND maintain their lavish lifestyles all in one!

Have you checked all 5 members yearly accounts? How do you know that they don't give anything to Charity? You should not assume that they don't give anything unless you have site of their books. The proceeds of the next single are also going to Charity so your assumption is partly wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to say "fair enough" to your post until this part.

Sometimes people need to vent about things that are annoying. One Direction annoy people, so they vent. Obviously the fans are going to defend them, and of course that's fine...if people want to be negative though isn't that up to them? Just as much as it is your right to be positive?

Of course it's up to them if they want to be negative, I just feel that energy would be much better used in a positive way.
    Forum Member
    Of course it's up to them if they want to be negative, I just feel that energy would be much better used in a positive way.

Like I said, people need to vent sometimes. It's human nature. Trying to suppress all negative emotion is seriously unhealthy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Nick and Harry have been shagging.:D:D

The demographic for Digital Spy gets younger and younger