Options

Luisa was so rude to the design guy.

sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Very bad show the way she dismissed what he was saying. I can just imagine this girl clicking her fingers at waiters. I'm not at all impressed. :(

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was actually rude to many people there. She was rude to Uzma, Rebecca, Leah (last week).
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems very immature dealing with others, no way she wins but quite fun to watch.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, the man was only doing his job, he could have easily responded 'well I don't give a piss about creating this label, so I'm not going to' but unlike Luisa he's a professional.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    This is so true... I thought this as I was watching the episidode... don't piss all over designers and the design process, while you are sitting with a professional designer...
  • Options
    CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he cares he is a mature man and isn't going to be rattled by a bunch of schoolgirl-esque antics.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    I agree, the man was only doing his job, he could have easily responded 'well I don't give a piss about creating this label, so I'm not going to' but unlike Luisa he's a professional.

I imagine the creative types get danger money from the BBC... probably labelled 'for putting up with this kind of sh*t'... they'd pretty much have to, really :)
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was so annoying tonight , listening to others is clearly not a strong point of hers , she clearly wants to be heard :yawn:
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems horrible. Not liking her at all.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he cares he is a mature man and isn't going to be rattled by a bunch of schoolgirl-esque antics.

Maybe not, but I think it's irrelevant whether he was bothered.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    She's rude to everyone. She's making quite the impression, but it's not a good one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    I was really hoping that when he sat his pen down on the pad and pushed his chair back, that he was gonna pimp-slap her and yell "Shut the f*ck up, bitch-ass ho..!" then turn to Uzma and go "So...10% or 5% black overlay..?"

:D
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uzma wasn't much better either.
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    I think she's rude, has an over inflated sense of her own importance and will do anything to 'succeed'. Hopefully given enough rope she'll hang herself:cool:
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's so arrogant, but she'd prob think she has confidence. She and Neil are so grating.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    massive ****. I think she's the only one out of the lot who are genuinely nasty, the others might have big egos, be vain and/or have stupid eyebrows but luisa comes across as such a piece of shit.

it says she's a "multiple business owner"...can you imagine her being your boss?
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is an absolute wank** and that design guy should have told her so
  • Options
    slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Maybe not, but I think it's irrelevant whether he was bothered.
    True in the context of that specific task, but such behaviour will hardly go unnoticed by Sugar - then it becomes relevant.
  • Options
    slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a rule - in business as well as in life - dissing an expert to his/her face when you yourself haven't the first clue what you're talking about is not exactly a recipe for success, or for getting anyone to respect your own position.

No doubt Luisa was hamming it up for the cameras with her desperate need for airtime, but equally you don't behave like that if you don't have that streak of arrogance (it's way more than 'confidence') about you in the first place.
  • Options
    marks thespotmarks thespot Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    She's rude to everyone. She's making quite the impression, but it's not a good one.

She's quite friendly when she goes all "Hello Boys!", like bouncing into their bedroom after the morning phonecall or "selling" beer in the pub...
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    As a designer I thought it was very un professional of both girls to start arguing in front of him, I would of just turned to Uzma and said so 5% or 10%.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a designer I thought it was very un professional of both girls to start arguing in front of him, I would of just turned to Uzma and said so 5% or 10%.

At least it's more entertaining than having a client to ask "Could you turn her head westwards?" while pointing at a photograph. Or when a client keeps making 'creative' suggestions, forcing you to do a million revisions without additional charges, whilst ignoring his own original brief, your expertise and the deadline. When you and he missed the deadline, he blames you.

/former trainee designer
  • Options
    ugley_mattugley_matt Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    Takae wrote: »
    At least it's more entertaining than having a client to ask "Could you turn her head westwards?" while pointing at a photograph. Or when a client keeps making 'creative' suggestions, forcing you to do a million revisions without additional charges, whilst ignoring his own original brief, your expertise and the deadline. When you and he missed the deadline, he blames you.

/former trainee designer

Shhhh let it go.....:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's quite friendly when she goes all "Hello Boys!", like bouncing into their bedroom after the morning phonecall or "selling" beer in the pub...

Probably arrogant enough to think everyone fancies her.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luisa is just rude in general.
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member

I turned to my wife after all that bouncing around the house and said "how bloody old is she"!