How many people is Shievonne 'finished' with now?

Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
Forum Member
It always makes me laugh how she can be so melodramatic. Whenever someone 'offends' her she makes a grand statement about her being 'done' with this person as if it were the most severe punishment you could inflict on a person, as if their lives would be so much worse off without Shievonne in them.

We've had Adam, Lauren ("she's had her three strikes") and Deana ("she walked past me and didn't even say Happy Birthday, that's it, she's done"). I am quite worried that Shievonne will be 'done' with everyone in that house by the time she leaves at the rate she's going.

And on an unrelated note, I had to laugh at her in the DR when she was saying "I can't even support other people, that's how bad it is Big Brother, when Shievonne can't even be there for other people you know it's bad" - my god, get over yourself woman!

She is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Comments

• SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is driving me mad - I wish she would hurry up and get evicted!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao!! I know!!
    Like who cares if she is done with people?! I doubt they even care
    And the three strike rule thing hahaha Shievonne is delusional at times :D:p
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be a terrible life when Shievonne is 'done with you.'

No-one to argue with you for hours over the smallest thing. and when you finally get a word in and make a winning point, say 'Exactly!' :cool:
  • artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm done with Shievonne :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artensoll wrote: »
    I'm done with Shievonne :cool:

Yup she has had her three strikes :mad:
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the gesticulation drives me crazy!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread makes me laugh, simply because my parents do it all the time, even to me lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is it with her constant facial contortions? It's like she has a permanent scowl.
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a fate worse than death. I don't know how the others live with themselves knowing Shievonne is done with them.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's finished with Adam about 5 times that I'm aware of. Could be more.
  • Tyrell_LuffyTyrell_Luffy Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    She has just changed into some super bitch, who just fakes friendships. 'I would hug someone who i dont even like' Fake?
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LukeA said he and Sara said Happy Birthday to her and she didn't acknowledge them, yet in one of video's she was bleating on about how fake people were because it was her birthday and some hadn't wished her HB :confused: (Deana apparently walked right passed her without uttering those 2 important words!! The nerve!)