Kellie wants to win for "acceptance"

Comments

• planetmattplanetmatt Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't need to see another transsexual "journey". Nadia did that in BB5. That story is boring now. It's done. All I see is a bitter nasty toxic woman trading on her situation to garner pity and votes.

Incredibly unpleasant person.
  • doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to me that Kellie believes that by fully becoming a woman she will be all sweetness and light and that any shitty part of her character is down to Frank. Doesn't she realise that there's good and bad in every woman and man? Is she confused about this?

By blaming everything on Frank she's not taking responsibility for her actions.
  • BikoBiko Posts: 2,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wants to leave one minute and win for acceptance the next minute and then accuses everyone else of playing a game, she's the most desperate yet uses the old i want to leave chesnut to neutralise the fact that she's desperate to win
  • Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    It's like the Ice Bucket Challenge: Once was a novelty and a good idea, now that gimmick has run out of steam.

This is Big Brother not one of the stages of transgender self-help course.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope she gets boooooooooooooooooooooooooooed on her way out tonight

unpleasant person
  • Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know. she can never make up her mind.
    one minute she wants the public to vote her out. the next she wants to stay in and win it.

she's not certain about anything. she's liable to change her mind too easily.
    she shows it when it comes to whether Frank comes out to play or not.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres not enoigh viewers for that to work lol
  • straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    If it wasn't for that Frank distracting me for the last 60 years. I could try and see that little girl too.

:)

It's in her behaviour....she's very much a child, inside.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won't win because she is being portrayed as nasty. She needs to work a bit more on her to gain self acceptance not our acceptance, we already are
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    stray wrote: »
    She wants to be loved for herself, and gets very teary about the boos.

Strange, but there's something very childlike and naive about Kellie at times.

No sophistication.

Underneath the tough exterior, there's not just a woman trying to get out,

but a wee girl.

I feel sad for her.
    There are sweet little girls and horrible, manipulative little girls.

As others have said, character is one thing and gender is another.

If we judge Kellie purely on her character then she's thoroughly unpleasant and self-absorbed.
  • weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Up in Scotland Kellie would be described as a crabbit wee git. The longer she has been in there the more masculine she is becoming. As first I thought f her as female without doubt but now she just seems to be a guy with small man syndrome wearing a wig, dreadful personality wise

While we are on the subject of wigs she could surely afford a better one than that. Would have thought that boxing promoters made a shed load of cash. It also seems a bit of a coincidence that her story broke just before big brother started any chance it was a ploy for publicity to either get into the show or for BB to get some column inches
  • Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up in Scotland Kellie would be described as a crabbit wee git.
    Is that the same as a Krankie?
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For someone who wants acceptance is going about it the wrong way and in fact is doing the opposite

get Kellie out
  • Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kellie's victory is going to be emotional. Have ordered 5 boxes of tissues and 3 tubs of ice cream for the occasion.
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely true acceptance would be that the fact your transgender would have nothing got to do with it.

IMHO true equality is when your difference doesn't come into play.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reading some of the threads on her, I think it's obvious she hasn't gained acceptance yet, because she doesn't lick people's arses , calls a spade a spade, has homophobic tendencies :pand doesn't look graceful in heels apparently a lot of people think she can't be a woman :p
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a transgender I fully except her. But as for her personality, I think she is a vile person. If you criticize her In anyway she either cries to try and make you feel guilty or threatens to knock you out.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tq21 wrote: »
    Surely true acceptance would be that the fact your transgender would have nothing got to do with it.

We'll said.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    planetmatt wrote: »
    I don't need to see another transsexual "journey". Nadia did that in BB5. That story is boring now. It's done. All I see is a bitter nasty toxic woman trading on her situation to garner pity and votes.

I agree, this is so old. She obviously dosent know anything about Nadia on BB. Couldn't stand her either, aggressive, moody , manipulative. .how she won I don't know
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,844
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    reading some of the threads on her, I think it's obvious she hasn't gained acceptance yet, because she doesn't lick people's arses , calls a spade a spade, has homophobic tendencies :pand doesn't look graceful in heels apparently a lot of people think she can't be a woman :p

Your dream girl eh Pitman? ;-)
  • Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    tq21 wrote: »

That is very true. She should just live life as a woman, not keep going on about being transgendered on national TV.

But that will happen the day no one posts "Is XXX gay" on DS. So never!

True equality will never happen until anything other than straight is never mentioned.
  • Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Sick to the back teeth of her using her situation as a platform to stay in. We've had Nadia and Luke A. Bore off Kellie you miserable whinging moaning pain in the arse.

:D
    stray wrote: »
    She wants to be loved for herself, and gets very teary about the boos.

Strange, but there's something very childlike and naive about Kellie at times.

No sophistication.

Underneath the tough exterior, there's not just a woman trying to get out,

but a wee girl.

I feel sad for her.

If it wasn't for that Frank distracting me for the last 60 years. I could try and see that little girl too.

Quite.
    planetmatt wrote: »

Agreed.
    jp761 wrote: »
    Theres not enoigh viewers for that to work lol

Amaretto2 wrote: »
    Kellie's victory is going to be emotional. Have ordered 5 boxes of tissues and 3 tubs of ice cream for the occasion.

doormouse wrote: »
    It seems to me that Kellie believes that by fully becoming a woman she will be all sweetness and light and that any shitty part of her character is down to Frank. Doesn't she realise that there's good and bad in every woman and man? Is she confused about this?

By blaming everything on Frank she's not taking responsibility for her actions.

Spot on. I'm not convinced about the whole gender change with Frank but if he does make the full change it's ridiculous that he seems to think he can have a new personality to go with it. If these things are done earlier in life then at least it leaves plenty of room for character building as one moves through different stages of life. But 60? No chance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ha Ha! Well observed.
  • weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Fruit_Fly wrote: »
    Is that the same as a Krankie?

Definitely not jimmy crankie is a cheeky wee chappie that's full of fun definitely not a description you could apply to kellie even if you changed chappie for lassie:)
  • Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely not jimmy crankie is a cheeky wee chappie that's full of fun
    Apparently so. ;-)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8965006/The-Krankies-We-used-to-be-swingers.html

DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK!!!! :o:o