Clintons faces backlash over 'shameful' Christmas card

12345679»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »
    Initially I thought it was about the card the ex President sent!
    Grouty wrote: »
    Confused me, thought it was about Bill :D
    Jol44 wrote: »

Why on earth is Bill Cllinton sending a Christmas card about British council estates, I thought....:D
    mounty wrote: »
    Hilary sent a card with her chuff hanging out

anything to get elected!
    Caxton wrote: »
    Trying to understand why Bill and Hilary Clinton would want to withdraw that hilarious card:D
    I thought this was about bill clinton. Not a secular xmas card :)
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Haven't read the whole thread so somebody has probably already said this but I thought this was going to be about Bill & Hilary and an awful selfie Christmas card photo in the style of the revolting Blairs! :D
    Jefferson wrote: »
    That's the Democrats for you, eh.
    Diabolus wrote: »
    Thought this was gonna be about Bill and Hillary, following on fast on the heels of the Blair's bizarre offering.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/79453000/jpg/_79453806_blair-card-464.jpg

Disappointed. :-(

hey, I've just thought of a hilarious thing! 'Clinton' is the name of Bill and Hilary as well as a card shop!
  • Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sadly people feel the need to get offended on other people's behalf>:(

Indeed.

You appear to be getting very offended for the people who are offended at someone getting offended.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hey, I've just thought of a hilarious thing! 'Clinton' is the name of Bill and Hilary as well as a card shop!
    Hillary ;)

They were clever, weren't they, starting a back-up business in case one of them was outed in a sex scandal or something :D;)
  • ritchritch Posts: 2,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he should be impeached
  • JurassicMarkJurassicMark Posts: 12,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ritch wrote: »
    he should be impeached

The hilarity continues.