Fleur East Discussion Thread

Comments

• MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I know most reckon Ben will win, I still have that tiny bit of hope Fleur does.

I don't normally vote by phone, only done that for one person since the show was created, and that was only on the final. Think I'll have to do it again for Fleur.

They do 3 songs each right? Winners song, best past performance and a new song?
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,217
    Forum Member
    MikePJB wrote: »
    I know most reckon Ben will win, I still have that tiny bit of hope Fleur does.

I don't normally vote by phone, only done that for one person since the show was created, and that was only on the final. Think I'll have to do it again for Fleur.

They do 3 songs each right? Winners song, best past performance and a new song?

No think it's just two songs again, best performance and winners song. :)
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    No think it's just two songs again, best performance and winners song. :)

Cheers. I thought it was always 3. Especially as the show is 2 hours long lol. Well I can't wait for her to do Uptown Funk. Guess she'll do the full version. Wonder if there'll be any new routine etc. Either way I can't wait :D.
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its two hours??? Maybe theyll sing 3 then
    Forum Member

Yeah starts at 8 and finish at 10.05. I can't remember what they do on previous years, but with that amount of time it'd be silly to have only 2 songs. If they do 3 I hope they pick her a killer song.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    It's only 2 songs I believe. They have quiet a few music guests on tonight and the whole final 16 are performing together as well so that plus loads of adverts and and probably montages of the series will probably drag it out to 10 :).
    Forum Member
    #VoteFleurEastTonight

is trending worldwide, it's now at 2. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    #VoteFleurEastTonight

is trending worldwide.

wow!!! amazing :D
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the Digitalspy poll, which featured over 5000 votes, Fleur gave the best performances last night:

Fleur East - 46.93%
    Ben Haenow - 28.86%
    Andrea Faustini - 24.21%

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a616462/x-factor-final-fleur-east-tops-reader-poll.html#~oYs1l7p4FRJyWh#ixzz3Lu9kQhOU

Excited for tonight!
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    she needs to be performing first really to be in with a chance
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bens performing first - Fleur was brilliant with that rap I thought
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Fleur!!!!!
    Forum Member
    She killed it :D
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fleur was just incredible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    So proud!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uptown funk you up - love it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No matter what happens it's been a pleasure talking and banter with you all - hope you all stick around to see what Fleur does next - she deserves all the success in the world! I got a little Emosh watching her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Eva :p It's been awesome and she's been awesome! Definitely going to be following her to see what she does next
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The expected result. She's done incredibly well on the show and will go on to do great things. I suspect being runner-up will benefit her in the long run too :D

And congrats fans of Ben :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's gonna be fab on tour - all the hate on FB for her will turn into love like it does every time! She will gain a lot of fans - more fans!
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    the positive i have taken from this is she doesnt now have that ghastly second rate x factor winners song as her debut.

not her style at all.

she can come back better and stronger from this. and ofcourse become the star of this season which we all know she will be lets face it.
    Forum Member
    Really enjoyed Fleur's performances tonight. Not gonna lie when they announced who was about to win for 2 seconds I thought I'd here Fleur's name. Deep down I'm not surprised though. She seemed genuinely happy for Ben which was nice.

I just hope whoever sings her will take time with her and really produce some great music for her.

Uptown Funk is definitely the stand out performance of the year for me.
    Forum Member
    I so can't wait for Fleur's first single and Album to come out, roll on next year. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me either, I actually liked her version of 'something i need' was a little bit emosh at times lol.

She seems upbeat so thats good.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are going to be a lot of good times ahead for Fleur. She is one of the best contestants that there has been on the show for some years.