• icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    Trouble is he was a bit of a wet blanket
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    In your opinion

Are you telling me that Haenow isn't?:o:confused:
    Nope, Haenow is pretty boring too in my opinion (albeit he has a more interesting voice than Paul did).
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stroop X wrote: »
    Nope, Haenow is pretty boring too in my opinion (albeit he has a more interesting voice than Paul did).

Really ...most of them are pretty boring...Ben is boring, so is Andrea,Lauren, Stereo Kicks, Jay, Paul, Lola,Jack, Jake...I don't know who I'm missing, but Stevi and Fleur...even though they are not favorites of mine...my favorites are on the boring list...
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe, Stevi, Fleur and Blonde Electra were the only non-boring ones this season.

Jay James is the most boring contestant ever.
  • Bare NecessitieBare Necessitie Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    He wasn't treated badly he didn't have dancers in the background distracting from his performance they got rid of hum easily.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are wrong, his percentages DID drop considerably, even if the numbers look similar. This is because he was getting higher percentages when there were more people which means he was getting alot of votes. The fact that his percentage did not increase towards the end shows that he was getting less votes when there were less people, which is not at all impressive compared to getting more votes when there's more people.

That may be so, but it was still only a 2% drop. A lot of others have had a bigger drop with less people in too.

Biggest ones:

Scott XF5: 19.48%, 4.17%, 3.67%
    Mary XF7 getting 22.28% with 16 acts left, but getting 11.29% with 7 left.
    Aiden XF7: 9.78%, 8.82%, 6.58%, 6.70%, 5.85%, 5.01%
    Janet XF8- Getting 23.6% with 14 left, but getting 14.8% with 6 left.
    Christopher XF9- Getting 28.8% with 13 left, but getting 16.8% in the final 3.
  • wakey1512wakey1512 Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    I think paul has the best voice of all. Simon tried his hardest to make the public dislike him with the whole 'not enjoying it' comment. The judges are very much in control of who wins.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or you know...maybe he actually wasn't enjoying it? I know I wasn't either.
  • KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was my favourite because i loved his voice and i didnt find him boring.what i saw was the erosion of someones confidence and comfort zone because of appallingly bad song choices and scathing comments.the public are still influenced by this.my daughter was a huge fan but by week five said she had gone off him because of his attitude and demeanour ,cowell knows what he is doing.