Spoiler Thread (possibly) 17-18th April 2010

lovelylissalovelylissa Posts: 1,260
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone know of anyone in the audience tonight ?

*crosses fingers*

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,960
    Forum Member
    Daniellehopefan has gone I think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    She's supposed to have gone, but she posted on her.
    It could be an iPhone, or a phone with access to the internet or whatever, but she might have not gone. xP
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello fellow spolier fans - just to pass the time, wanted to say that I wen to see "Wicked" last night and was really impressed with Rachel Tucker. Unfortunately Lee Mead was not there - his part wa splayed by Lewis someone - was a little bit gutted, but maybe Denise was having the baby last night ...

If you haven't been and are considering it, I'd say definitely go - 'cos if you're on this thread and following Over The Rainbow, you'll really like Wicked with its "prequel" storyline - it even explains how the tin man got to BE a tin man in the first place, so it a good forerunner for OTR.

The special effects/scenery are really well done and I'd say would be visible from pretty well any seat (it's a BIG theatre) - we were in the dress circle and had a fantastic view (they also have opera glasses for £1 if you want to dribble over Lee Mead in close up - assuming he's there the night you go, of course :(

The storyline is interesting and completely relevant to Dorothy. Quite funny as well - Glenda is hilarious. Not many memorable songs, though husband came out singing "Defying Gravity" - he has a bit of a thing for Rachel tho ;)

At the moment I think the only two girls I can see really coping with a role in a major theatre are Stephanie and Steph - but time will tell.

Hope that's passed a tiny bit of time while we wait ofr hte spoiler!
    Forum Member
    Glenda was brilliant! I think I saw the understudy when I saw it last month
  • lovelylissalovelylissa Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was lucky enough to see Idina Menzel in Wicked... was never much a fan of Rachel Tucker in IDA if I'm honest!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Glinda!! Dianne Pilkington is my favorite although i haven't seen the new one. Im a bad person, i have faves and stick to them *cough* Kerry Ellis and Dianne Pilkington *cough* although i am not repeat NOT a fangirl :) thats all D
  • abipabip Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    Hello fellow spolier fans - just to pass the time, wanted to say that I wen to see "Wicked" last night and was really impressed with Rachel Tucker. Unfortunately Lee Mead was not there - his part wa splayed by Lewis someone - was a little bit gutted, but maybe Denise was having the baby last night ...

If you haven't been and are considering it, I'd say definitely go - 'cos if you're on this thread and following Over The Rainbow, you'll really like Wicked with its "prequel" storyline - it even explains how the tin man got to BE a tin man in the first place, so it a good forerunner for OTR.

The special effects/scenery are really well done and I'd say would be visible from pretty well any seat (it's a BIG theatre) - we were in the dress circle and had a fantastic view (they also have opera glasses for £1 if you want to dribble over Lee Mead in close up - assuming he's there the night you go, of course :(

The storyline is interesting and completely relevant to Dorothy. Quite funny as well - Glenda is hilarious. Not many memorable songs, though husband came out singing "Defying Gravity" - he has a bit of a thing for Rachel tho ;)

At the moment I think the only two girls I can see really coping with a role in a major theatre are Stephanie and Steph - but time will tell.

Hope that's passed a tiny bit of time while we wait ofr hte spoiler!

lee doesn't start until middle end of may (i think!) lewis is filling in! i love wicked, but as well as being a prequel, its the story running alongside WOO.
    Forum Member
    DanielleHopeFan last posted earlier today so I'm guessing they did go, hopefully anyway:p
  • lovelylissalovelylissa Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and according to the website Lee Mead doesn't start til 8th May
  • lilhunni_Jolilhunni_Jo Posts: 13,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm torn trying to decide if I want to know the spoiler or not! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do i do i do! i have decided!! Waiting to hear tomorrow makes me worry!!!
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm torn trying to decide if I want to know the spoiler or not! :o

I want to. No idea who it will be though.
    Forum Member
    If it is somebody good I'll scream
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time does the show normally end? aka what time do people normally put out the spoiler? :D
  • lilhunni_Jolilhunni_Jo Posts: 13,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to. No idea who it will be though.

I'll probably end up keeping looking for the next week or two, then stop when the competition really gets going! I just don't want knowing to spoil it. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    simbarro wrote: »
    If it is somebody good I'll scream

like who, they were all below parr tonight. I think it could be anybody. Probably not Stephanie or Danielle though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time does the show normally end? aka what time do people normally put out the spoiler? :D

I went last week and we didn't know til about 10.30.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll probably end up keeping looking for the next week or two, then stop when the competition really gets going! I just don't want knowing to spoil it. :p

You say that now. I can never resist. And this is the closest contest yet. imo.
    Forum Member
    If it's not Emilie basically :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the first post on here about the result was around about 11.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argh! I haven't even seen the show yet and I'm nervous!
    Forum Member
    Didn't miss too much Snoop, it wasn't a great week
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    simbarro wrote: »
    If it's not Emilie basically :p

Aww you're cruel. I agree though.

But Jessica deffinately desserves to be in the bottom 2 aswell. she probably won't be though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this will probably be like the third live show of Maria for me then, with mediocre performances all around except one or two standouts, and a slightly less gushed-about turn from the front-runner. Hopefully that means next week will be like week 4 of Maria, where Danielle can come back and do an equivalent performance to Connie's "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend".

I'm soooo nervous and I have no control over this. Frustrating!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the 'Wicked' topic I think Lauren would make quite a good Elphaba or Glenda. I've got a friend in the audience and she said she will text me when they get out so I could possibly get the spoiler up too. But I don't want to rain on anybody's parade so to speak, as I know it's fun and kind of naughty to be the one who gives it all away!