Options

Rachel and Sam

mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,438
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Gosh, I felt so sorry for the pair of them last night, they both appear to be struggling with their feelings. They obviously care for one another greatly.

I do think they will end up together but did I miss something? why the change of heart from Lisa? I thought she was out of order the other night talking to Rachael like that, Sam too. I could have missed something.

Anyone else want them as a couple?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww was so sad I just wanted them to admit how they feel!!

Lisa changed her mind because she didn't actually know Rachel liked him, and didn't want Sam to get hurt.

and Yes I doo!!

SPOILER:

****They do get together****
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do but I have to say Rachel is no Alice (Sam's dead wife and Samson's mum). However that being said I am glad they are pairing Sam with someone who is actually takes him seriously like Alice did.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing he will move in to her place and then when Jai gets back things are going to go a bit crazy
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »

Lisa changed her mind because she didn't actually know Rachel liked him, and didn't want Sam to get hurt.

and Yes I doo!!

SPOILER:

I hope your right with the spoiler, they must :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »

and Yes I doo!!

SPOILER:

Arh, yes of course, when she spotted her opening the card, of course. Thank you.
    I know half the time Sam give the impression that he is a bit daft but he is a loyal person and he clearly has feelings for Rachel, my bet is that's why he ran to the church yard to chat to his Alice and spill his feelings. Maybe he thinks its too soon or that he shouldn't get involved ever again, who knows.
    Samson obviously loves Rachael so he is half way there.
    I hope too that Rachael gives the house up and moves into the Dingle abode, that would crush Jai and serves him right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They get together on Wednesday 27 February 2013 - When they admit there feelings, and they take small steps in there relationship.
  • Options
    gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the Sam and Rachel scenes were some of the nicest moments in a rather below par episode last night. They make a nice (and convincing) couple - good luck to them.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I'm guessing he will move in to her place and then when Jai gets back things are going to go a bit crazy

Yes. Sam will probably work out that Jai is the baby's dad, then all hell will break loose.
  • Options
    Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alice was a dreadful character
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    I hope you don't mind me posting on here. I play Rachel. I tend to stay away from Digispy forums as it can sometimes be hard to read certain things about myself or my colleagues. Good and Bad critic is essential though, and I've learned a lot as a newbie to being on TV that it's all healthy (love some of the banter I've just read on another Emmerdale thread...you lot have a right laugh!:D) But I came across this thread and it warmed my heart. DS get's a bad rep, so it was lovely to read this and especially gboys comment. So I created an account as I just wanted to say thank you mrsdaisychain for starting such a nice discussion. It means a lot to James and I that viewers are liking us together. And as you're little spoiler says...watch this space! ;)

Have a wonderful weekend to you all, love Gem xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemma O10 wrote: »
    I hope you don't mind me posting on here. I play Rachel. I tend to stay away from Digispy forums as it can sometimes be hard to read certain things about myself or my colleagues. Good and Bad critic is essential though, and I've learned a lot as a newbie to being on TV that it's all healthy (love some of the banter I've just read on another Emmerdale thread...you lot have a right laugh!:D) But I came across this thread and it warmed my heart. DS get's a bad rep, so it was lovely to read this and especially gboys comment. So I created an account as I just wanted to say thank you mrsdaisychain for starting such a nice discussion. It means a lot to James and I that viewers are liking us together. And as you're little spoiler says...watch this space! ;)

It's lovely to know you have read the posts and I'm glad I started the thread now. I felt really sad last night knowing you both care for one another so much but are scared to make your feelings known. That's how much we can get wrapped up in a soap when you believe the actors are acting so well.
    Keep up the good work and come back now and again, it will be lovely to hear from you.
    You too have a nice weekend. :)
    Daisy.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nice to hear from you!

In the main episode threads, some posters nickname your character "The Lovely Rachel":D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Thank you for being so kind...glad I posted now (I was a little nervous!) Love how passionate you all are, makes me feel very lucky to do the job I do. Thanks again missdaisychain, and I will pop on again some time :0)

Haha! I saw that Hound of love! Agatha crisple (think that was the name) and Jack W I think I saw write that...say hello and thank them from me! I also saw the 'wretchel' ;0) (made me chuckle...not telling my Dad though...he might start using it. Haha!)

Take care all and keep watching/enjoying/discussing :0) Loves x
  • Options
    gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hey Gemma - welcome to DS. Glad you've decided to give us a go - we ain't all bad here!

Rachel and Sam make a lovely couple, and Sam would be a brilliant father figure for Archie. But I can also see Jai's side - he clearly loves Archie and desperately wants to be a good dad to him; however,he's got too much to lose if the truth comes out.

This is one of Emmerdale's better storylines at the moment, and it'll be fun to see how it pans out...
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that's cool Gemma you replied here, a huge welcome.

Look forward to you getting with Sam it just had to happen, your character is very likable at this moment :D
  • Options
    JohnMc1JohnMc1 Posts: 943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad to see that Rachel and Sam are getting together. They do make a nice couple. I hope that Blackburn [and Kate Oates the new producer] can/will avoid the seemingly mandatory one of them has an affair and melodrama of will they break up/get back together stuff. Emmerdale needs a happy couple that is actually faithful to each other to balance out all the misery, affairs and just plain debauchery that makes Las Vegas look like a city of saints.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like these two together, they both deserve some happiness- though when jai comes back i'm sure there will be plenty of drama in store for them! can't wait :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel and Sam (can't wait to see the episode they actually take the first step) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britgirl wrote: »
    Rachel and Sam (can't wait to see the episode they actually take the first step) :)

Me too, I think I realised when Rachael defended Sam so brilliantly when Jai was mocking him a few weeks back, she did care for him in a romantic way as well as a good, decent , supportive friend.