Options

The master starts in 2 weeks for star wars episode 7

adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
Forum Member
✭✭
In 2 weeks john Williams starts his music for Star Wars episode 7. Which means the film is coming to a wrap obviously got to do all the special effects etc. But I call Williams the master cause some his music is just amazing not just star wars but Jaws Jurasic Park Superman. His music through all 6 star wars films regardless of if they was quite bad is still amazing and I cant wait to here what he comes up with in episode 7. Has to be considered the best at making film music.

Comments

• Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    listening to The Phantom Menace on CD is far better than watching the film .

he is a genius .

• Options
    Callum_BrownCallum_Brown Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Duel of the Fates is a contender for best ever music from worst ever film. Literally iconic.
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hopefully he doesn't use the same old TIRED cues, that almost hamstrung RotS!
    least do something new with them .....
  • Options
    ritchritch Posts: 2,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if he is a bit long in the tooth now though, the guy is in his 80s.
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope the 'feel' of the score is a lot closer to that of the original trilogy. I never cared much for the music in the prequels, although I did like the 'Across the Stars' theme from Episode 2.