Options

iPods Volumes Got A Bit Low?

Don't know whats wrong with it, Its screwed up full, but if someone is standing beside me and talking to me I can clearly hear them even though the volume on the iPod is up full, there was a time when I had that screwed up full with my CX300's you heard no outside noise, I tried changing earphones but no difference, I am using a 3rd Gen Nano only about 2 months old. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    Dragons_HeartbeatDragons_Heartbeat Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _the_don wrote: »
    Don't know whats wrong with it, Its screwed up full, but if someone is standing beside me and talking to me I can clearly hear them even though the volume on the iPod is up full, there was a time when I had that screwed up full with my CX300's you heard no outside noise, I tried changing earphones but no difference, I am using a 3rd Gen Nano only about 2 months old. Any advice?

Have you checked the Level on the Ipod Volume Limit to see if its turned up to full in the settings menu.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Have you turned on volume levelling in iTunes? While this works I found it reduces the volume of all tracks to the same level as your quietest track, therefore all tracks are now quiet.
    I found it best to turn the levelling off and individually boost the quiet tracks myself.