Options

Scores - fixed?

WinterFireWinterFire Posts: 9,509
Forum Member
I'm rather suspicious of the consistency of the scores. 4 and 4, and 7 and 7. I wonder if there was a bit of a fix going on then. We don't see the teams deciding the scores, and I wonder if they were being led by the production crew.

Then there was Suralun making it very clear that Howard shouldn't be bought back, a clear direction to bring back James and Mona.

It seems to me that they're scripting what happens.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always wondered how we even know that the sales and stuff are fair. How do we know that the production team don't set up people to go and buy stuff from one of the teams , after all the money comes back to them doesn't it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the person sitting in a pub who miraculously had £150 or thereabouts on them buying the skeleton was a bit random. But hey, that's "reality" tv for you. I do think they set some of the things up just to make sure they get decent footages. Also, the "comments" that candidates make are most often than not answering leading questions from production people. I heard they talk and grill the candidates until they get a juicy answer from them.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WinterFire wrote: »
    I'm rather suspicious of the consistency of the scores. 4 and 4, and 7 and 7. I wonder if there was a bit of a fix going on then. We don't see the teams deciding the scores, and I wonder if they were being led by the production crew.

Then there was Suralun making it very clear that Howard shouldn't be bought back, a clear direction to bring back James and Mona.

It seems to me that they're scripting what happens.

Yes, I thought it was suspicious too, although in all fairness, I thought it was only after Debra had already said that she would be bringing Mona and James back that SAS indicated that he did not think Howard should be brought back.

But I definitely think that this show is getting more and more like Big Brother every day. Great entertainment, but not to be taken seriously.