Options

A Tribute Thread to Louis Walsh - X-Factor's longest serving judge

2»

Comments

• Options
    mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    louis is so inept and clueless and he regularly makes me cringe..he seems so out of touch with reality.but thats what makes him entertaining, he's like the embarrassing relative who always says the wrong thing.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest the guy has'nt a clue about what the music industry is about.

Check out interviews he has given to the British broadsheets. Interviewers often are surprised by his knowledge of the music industry and how broad his taste in music is.....they turn up expecting to meet the loveable idiot from the X Factor.
  • Options
    ToriamathToriamath Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.louiswalshgenerator.com/ I can't remember who made this website but it was posted here a year or 2 ago and I love it
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis is so nice that we've rarely seen his nasty side (the one that had him feuding with his boybands) :D
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVE Louis!! His stupid comments and just basically looking like a tw#t make him my favourite judge! He doesn't care how he looks...
    Him & Sharon together make the best judge combination ever, and tbh Sharon makes Louis look amazingly good :p (still love her though)

The true King of the X Factor, he can't go. It wouldn't be the same!
  • Options
    HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toriamath wrote: »
    http://www.louiswalshgenerator.com/ I can't remember who made this website but it was posted here a year or 2 ago and I love it

"I loved your song choice, it's not often we hear Latin on the show! I love your style! You remind me of a drugged Kelly Rowland except you’re more difficult to work with. I love that you're growing as a performer and as a liar! Don't listen to what Gary says, I don't think being Welsh is a disability! People need to pick up the phone and vote!"

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All hail King Louis, long may he serve on the panel.

Hopefully he resumes being the joke act mentor, hilarious viewing.
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has po-tential.
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/realitybites/a525194/youre-my-baby-buble-8-wacky-louis-walsh-compliments-from-x-factor.html

Not quite comprehensive (too many references to this year), but he definitely has The Fun Factor.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't remember his exact words, but I absolutely loved his defence of 2 To Go when Simon criticised them.

"The poor boy's blind, Simon!"