Whoever is chained to whoever is evicted leaves too?

LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
Forum Member
✭✭
Just my little theory. It could kill two chickens (o.k. one chicken & one cat) with one stone too- get Michelle and Jason out together :D
It has it's arguments against it, ie, as if endemol would want to risk losing phone votes this way! It would still be good though- don't you think? :rolleyes: :cool:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i woudl like that idea but only if it was shell and stu who were evicted....
    I think jason michelle nadia and dan all deserve to be there till the final week since they have been ALOT more controversial than the 2 bores.
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ideally, I would prefer Shell and Stu to go to, but I doubt it would happen. To be honest as long as Nadia stays safe I'm quite content. I think Jason needs to be taken out for his own sanity though. Michelle probably needs to be taken out for Stus too! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    That would be brilliant if a pair was to go....

Saying that, are we not due a double eviction this week, or we're going tot he final with 5?

I'd say it was prolly a dead cert that the chained pair is going...

VOTE SHELL OUT!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    They are only chained until Wednesday though, surely if that was the case they'd be chained up till Friday????
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We never know what bb will do though. I can't see them doing this pub challenge thing because it would upset far too many people if the favourite left. However they have chained the two most unpopular housemates together- this is what made me think of the idea. It's the perfect way to get rid two people without causing too much outrage. Especially as they still have too many people in there.
    :p :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    I think it is a great idea but I don't think it will happen. The pub idea is cr*p though it's unfair to evict someone because they are the least intelligent!!! Poor chicken Stu if they do!! (earlier he asked what Loch the Loch Ness Monster was in!!!!!) ahhhh!!!
  • zoundszounds Posts: 10,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Turka wrote:
    They are only chained until Wednesday though, surely if that was the case they'd be chained up till Friday????

aww I was loving the idea until you spoilt it!! :)
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite a good idea but I think that BB would have to tell the voters that they were voting to evict a chained pair instead of just one housemate. I'd vote Jason out on his own but if it was a chained pair I'd vote for Stu and Shell.