Why are they shocked Audley was voted most attractive?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    My daughter and I didn't know who Audley was (we do not watch much sport only Olympic Gymnastics and Ice-Skating :blush: , girly house here) and both remarked he was a beautiful man, so not shocked at all.

I find James repulsive to look at btw and Ricci looks like a hamster and David looks like Thing and much too bulky
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thing_(comics)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean by that?

My statement was clear and concise. I don't know why you should confused. Audley is a really nice man.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a good looking man with a twinkle in his eye and is very charismatic
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Audley is a beautiful man inside and out.....:cool:

Somebody needs to have a word with the others, that ultimately who you are on the inside will ALWAYS show on the outside, no matter how hard you try......;-)
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    He is the most handsome man but he does have silly hair.

I like how he styles his hair.

It suits him
  • wczorajdzonsonwczorajdzonson Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    I think he's ugly as f**k!
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I think he's ugly as f**k!

Really? :confused:

Audley is a beautiful man :cool:
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're shocked because he's one of the older ones and 'youth equates with beauty' etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    Audley is a beautiful man inside and out.....:cool:

Somebody needs to have a word with the others, that ultimately who you are on the inside will ALWAYS show on the outside, no matter how hard you try......;-)

Spot on :) The nastiness and bile James, Edele, Dee etc shows on their faces, even when they're pretending to have fun with Audley and Gary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    I think Audley was the most shocked

Yes! So humble. It makes him more beautiful. :)
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    Valentine wrote: »
    They're shocked because he's one of the older ones and 'youth equates with beauty' etc.

This. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Audley is gorgeous. Their reactions were hilarious.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    It's weird that I'd never ever really considered Audley attractive to women until this series of BB. I can see as a straight man what some of you lot mean, but I can understand some of them being a little surprised.

Audley's been around a while, and I've followed his career, and I cant' say I've ever heard people, women or men think of him in that way or that it's obvious as with the likes of Beckham etc, I get what you;re saying though.

For me, Stephanie was the sexiest HM by a country mile when she was in, and if she hadn't been evicted then she'd easily win best looking HM (and that includes old Aud). She has a beautiful face, great body and stunning eyes. She's 'proper fit' and 'bang tidy' as the #ladz might say.

I'm glad Audley got it- the ;look on Rat face Jordan was priceless, but when you're up against Dee, James Jordan, Gormless George and Dead Eye Ricci, it's not exactly the most stiff competition going is it... :D
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the most attractive HM in there for sure.

For sure!! By a country mile Audley is the most aesthetically pleasing in the house :)
  • MissyAnnMissyAnn Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Audley was the most shocked

He was then James the next most shocked after Audley. Although he was trying to hold it down and not show his response:D Cant stand James such a D**K.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    I think Audley is the most attractive man ever to have been on any BB. The eyes, the smile, the dimples and don't even get me started on his body! What makes him more attractive though is his personality - charming, reasonable, dignified and respectful. He is truly beautiful inside and out. I was screaming his name at the telly last night, and the idiots never even considered him. Hilarious!

As others have pointed out, Audley himself was the most shocked, which just makes him even more delicious.

Oh my, if he was my husband coming home to me tonight...phew, I'd be an extremely happy lady.
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    I'm glad Audley got it- the ;look on Rat face Jordan was priceless, but when you're up against Dee, James Jordan, Gormless George and Dead Eye Ricci, it's not exactly the most stiff competition going is it... :D
    I agree but he'd have been 4th, if not 5th on their list

First they said Ricci, then Lauren and then Edele said 'Me'.

I'm not certain they'd have put Audley above James to be honest, when to me he's more attractive than all of them and I'm a straight man who has a fetish for Edele's bottom.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dr.Fever wrote: »
    James is hot (ooft.. that ass of his!) and Ricci is cute, those are the most attractive imo.

James is ugly by nature and it shows in his face.
    Ricci is an emptyhead with a mouth like a cats arse.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    peterstone wrote: »
    I agree but he'd have been 4th, if not 5th on their list

First they said Ricci, then Lauren and then Edele said 'Me'.

I'm not certain they'd have put Audley above James to be honest, when to me he's more attractive than all of them and I'm a straight man who has a fetish for Edele's bottom.

Oh I am with you that he's more attractive than what they had left but I can't say I find any of what they had left that attractive, and I include Edele. (sorry Bewitched fans!). Audley was he best looking man in there anyway.

As I say, if Stephanie was still in there she'd be best looking by quite some distance for me- she has a stunning and quite beautiful face that the surgeon did a fantastic job on. There was something about her eyes that were pretty mesmerising too.
  • ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    grayflower wrote: »
    Speaking of positions, did you see when he was 'dancing' with Dee? We laughed until we cried. :D:D:D

It looked like he was shifting a wardrobe, and trying to keep his legs away from the edges. Like when we walk a wardrobe across the floor....:D:D

Omg this description is spot on. They looked so awkward :D:D:D
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Audley's been around a while, and I've followed his career, and I cant' say I've ever heard people, women or men think of him in that way or that it's obvious as with the likes of Beckham etc, I get what you;re saying though.
    he hadn't been marketed like Beckham but Lets put it this way, if any underwear makers plastered photos of Audley in his kegs this Christmas they would fly of the shelfs.
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Audley is the most attractive man ever to have been on any BB. The eyes, the smile, the dimples and don't even get me started on his body! What makes him more attractive though is his personality - charming, reasonable, dignified and respectful. He is truly beautiful inside and out. I was screaming his name at the telly last night, and the idiots never even considered him. Hilarious!

As others have pointed out, Audley himself was the most shocked, which just makes him even more delicious.

Oh my, if he was my husband coming home to me tonight...phew, I'd be an extremely happy lady.

And the fact that despite being indisputably the most physically strongest in the house, he actually chooses to protect the most vulnerable HMs in a very respectful and understated way, ie. he doesn't jump in all guns blazing taking over the situation, and claiming or trying to present himself as some big knight in shining armour coming to the rescue etc.

Both BiBs are his over-riding trump cards for being so overwhelmingly attractive - in my eyes.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    House politics. Pride would never allow the blue team to even contemplate Audley as an option. And Audley is really lowkey, anyway. He doesn't go about flaunting himself, showing off for the women in the house (David, James) like a bloody peacock. He doesn't "flirt" like Ricci and isn't handsy. He just keeps his distance and maintains a quiet confidence which does nothing but increase his attractiveness to me.
    Kittenface wrote: »
    Attractiveness covers so much more than looks. Audley is confident, cool under pressure, gentlemanly and as sexy as! Adds up to very attractive indeed.

Compare this to the vacuous plank that is Rikki and the screaming, bitching James then there is no competition!

I agree entirely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    They just don't want to see anything positive about Audley......he looked even better looking tonight as he just smiled beautifully as the blue-team tried to put him down.

I know and such a beautiful smile he has too .. his whole face lights up ... as does mine every time he's on screen. I will miss him :D
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he hadn't been marketed like Beckham but Lets put it this way, if any underwear makers plastered photos of Audley in his kegs this Christmas they would fly of the shelfs.

I wonder if there will be an Audley calendar out soon; and if Dee will add it to her existing collection?