Ch 4 Things We Won't Say About Race

Comments

• SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mostly, what colour are the people who have most of the power & privilege in this world?

Also, a Jewish person can come in any hue.

No they can't. Religious converts to Judasism do not enjoy the same privege. Israel requires a DNA test or other proof of being ethnically Jewish before they grant people citizenship. Non-Jewish converts are not taken seriously. They didn't even allow Ethiopians who have been Jews for centuries citizenship.

The "colour" of the Jewish is a mixture of yellow, white and brown, usually culminating in a sallow-tanned look. This reflects their Turkish, Arabic, white, and smaller Siberian and African heritage.
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Don't be childishly thick about it! You are ridiculously naive to not realise there are immigrants here trying to claim money and a house! They don't all come here and go out to work paying tax and paying to rent or mortgage a home like us working folk do! And the reason I know they are spongers because the many that come over here not speaking on tiny word of english are 100% unemployable! It is unlawful to employ them because they cannot be safety trained, read safety signage and information or understand commands regarding matters of safety and emergency - I know about this as health and safety is what I do for a living!

BIB You don't know a lot then, if this is what you do for a living.
    I can only think you work 'in house' within a company, get out into factories, warehouses and building sites, you'll find people out there with little to no English working.
    They usually rely on someone to translate for them initially, until they begin to learn English, slowly they pick it up.
  • ksmiggyksmiggy Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    No they can't. Religious converts to Judasism do not enjoy the same privege. Israel requires a DNA test or other proof of being ethnically Jewish before they grant people citizenship. Non-Jewish converts are not taken seriously. They didn't even allow Ethiopians who have been Jews for centuries citizenship.

The "colour" of the Jewish is a mixture of yellow, white and brown, usually culminating in a sallow-tanned look. This reflects their Turkish, Arabic, white, and smaller Siberian and African heritage.

Never knew that. :o

On the issue of colour, it stands to reason that eventually white will barely exists due to interbreeding.
    as has been said, evolution, it still wont solve the issue though, there will just be other issues for people to hate each other over instead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluefb wrote: »
    Funny how this thread is full of people whining about not having a voice as white people, not being allowed an opinion, that society's against them. It's the same on British forums and comments pages allover the net. And yet never does it occur to them that they are exercising their freedom and privilege. These people are so busy being angry and reinforcing their mass hysteria, sharing their ethnically-oriented scare stories that they don't realise they are actually in the majority. When the occasional person contradicts them, that person gets shot down, called a liberal/leftist/a white speaking on behalf of ethnics [race traitor?]/a PC drone. Hilarious. An anthropologist would have a field day on here.

White people are not a "majority". We make up 5% of the world's population, our birth rates are at well below replacement levels, all white countries are multicultural cesspools, and our average age is old. We will be extinct in a hundred years. And no we don't have the privege of free speech or anything else, one only has to look at examples of similar crimes committed by whites and ethnics to show the discrepancy between the way we are treated. Eg Emma West was jailed for saying nonwhites aren't f***inf British on the train, when a black woman saying she hates white people on the train was not punished at all. But in literal terms, the real privilege of typing on computers has been granted to you by white people, as has 98% of other technology and science.

The only ones displaying evidence of mass hysteria are you and your ilk. You've been trained like Pavlov's dogs to seek out things you can squeal "waaaaycist!" at. You think you are so moral for defending non whites, when it is about as clever as a chicken defending the local fox population.

By "scare stories" you seem to be referring to the statistics that show whites are the most likely to be victimised in inter-racial crimes, and the least likely to be perpetrators. Especially black-on-white and Muslim-on-white rapes. The statistics are consistent throughout the world.

Your smug outrage is the type of attitude that allows white people to be rampantly brutalised and no one will do anything about it because "waycism"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    Immigrants to the UK don't usually do that either of course.

How do you know they are "spongers"?

Immigrants do sponge and you know it. 75% of Muslim females and 50% of Muslim males are on benefits, for example. But even if a foreigner paid a their taxes it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. This country and its systems have developed from our race - our extended family - for thousands and thousands of years. For foreigners to just swoop in and claim it takes away from us.
  • ksmiggyksmiggy Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    White people are not a "majority". We make up 5% of the world's population, our birth rates are at well below replacement levels, all white countries are multicultural cesspools, and our average age is old. We will be extinct in a hundred years. And no we don't have the privege of free speech or anything else, one only has to look at examples of similar crimes committed by whites and ethnics to show the discrepancy between the way we are treated. Eg Emma West was jailed for saying nonwhites aren't f***inf British on the train, when a black woman saying she hates white people on the train was not punished at all. But in literal terms, the real privilege of typing on computers has been granted to you by white people, as has 98% of other technology and science.

The only ones displaying evidence of mass hysteria are you and your ilk. You've been trained like Pavlov's dogs to seek out things you can squeal "waaaaycist!" at. You think you are so moral for defending non whites, when it is about as clever as a chicken defending the local fox population.

By "scare stories" you seem to be referring to the statistics that show whites are the most likely to be victimised in inter-racial crimes, and the least likely to be perpetrators. Especially black-on-white and Muslim-on-white rapes. The statistics are consistent throughout the world.

Your smug outrage is the type of attitude that allows white people to be rampantly brutalised and no one will do anything about it because "waycism"

Love the chicken and fox analogy, spot on.
    being multicultural is fine as long as there is a balance.
    If you try to favour a minority in an attempt to balance things out, it invariably ends up going too far the other way.
  • Jenny_SawyerJenny_Sawyer Posts: 12,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, Tim Berners Lee - very white & very English.
  • washboardwashboard Posts: 2,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a screenshot with a muslim man with muslim avatar stating "With all the rapes resulting from these **** rape gangs, they will soon have to redefine british"

What else is there to say! There are also a few on there talking about how they want to take over and enslave Brits in the UK! Where am I in the wrong here?

I agree with all the other posters who have said that you really ought to report this to the police.

They can look into it, very possibly identify the people behind the posts - including their gender, nationality, ethnicity and creed.

A muslim sounding name and a muslim looking avatar may well be linked to a muslim man.

Equally, on the world of the internet, that online identity could have been created by someone of a completely different gender and background. It's a tool commonly user by trolls, and also used by those who wish to cause trouble for whatever reason.

Bottom line - all of the quotes you have shared on this thread merit being reported to the police.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not self pitying? I am simply ambitious and want the best from life, are you jealous or something? Spain does not have our welfare system and neither does it have an NHS on it's knees! Like I say it's a big world so I am not 100% sure where I will live yet but my partner and I have always said we would want to spend our retirement abroad just like many other people do! And what is this first world riches cobblers you are coming out with? do you not earn money here in the UK then? We do not owe anyone apology for going out to work and grafting! My partner is currently working weekends for the NHS as I type and whist still recovering from a broken leg!

So, like many other people around the world, you are ambitious and want the best from life. You are well-educated and hard-working, and you see your future in another country.

Once you take that step, you will become an immigrant in that country.

I wonder how your new host country will judge you?

Btw, travelling abroad three times a year is a very different experience from living
    abroad for any length of time.
  • blahblahblah57blahblahblah57 Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So many points to address however one wonders if one is wasting one's time debating the issue with a fellow who uses the term: 'all white countries are multicultural cesspools'.

It does seem a tad pointless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Links please, because your post appears to be rather light on facts.

Define 'ethnically Jewish' and how a DNA test would prove that status.

Israel's Law of Return does not - as a rule - require a DNA test before people are granted citizenship.

Israel has a significant community of formerly Ethiopian Jews.

As for the "colour" comment - surely that would only hold true if every Jewish person had a family tree which included all of the following heritages: Turkish, Arabic, white, Siberian, African? It might help if you could provide shade cards to show the difference in hues between - say - Siberian and white people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what I want to say about my own race & I have been saying it since before being given permission by Trevor Phillips: every single important discovery/invention can be attributed to white people, such as the following - trains, cars, planes, cameras, telephones, televisions, computers.

Copyright infringement!

A number of the inventions you mention were actually invented by Scots - as an entire tea towel industry will attest. Here's another take on that point:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/arts-ents/book-features/scotland-s-most-surprising-inventions-1.1068464

And, as we all know (thanks to the bravery of Billy Connolly in actually saying it out loud) your average Scot is actually pale blue - and only turns white after a week of sunbathing.
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand what I have done wrong in your eyes? I don't get the comment about labour and someone born in a shit hole? who is this person born in a shit hole? Where is this shit hole?
    That says it all. You're incapable of following a perfectly simple discussion.
    You have serious issues with anyone having a good salary apparently so I assume you have a fairly poor state of life as the only people that criticise those that work hard to achieve and make out there is some sort of problem with that is usually people who have never bothered to do something with their lives!
    Uhm, no. That's 100% unfounded nonsense, entirely a fantasy of your own imagination. But don't let that stop you while you're on a roll.
    And as for your extremely silly comment about dangerous extremists, they are dangerous people that go out to rape, beat or kill white westerners just for kicks!
    Lol! What??? Who are these 'people'? You seem to be conflating rapists and murderers in India with trolls on a YouTube message board. You're even confusing yourself. Was this the first time you've ever visited that site? Bigoted, hateful comments are par for the course there. Judging by some of your other remarks, I'd have thought you'd fit right in.
    I know of no one I know that does not feel the same way about where this country is going as I do but whaddaya know they all work hard and have big ambitions too so maybe there is a pattern forming there!
    Well, bigots tend to flock together and reinforce each others' hatred. Maybe you should expand your social circle.
    I can live where the hell I like because I pay for it and do not walk in to another country demanding free money and a roof over my head! As for our glorious NHS system, yes I saw just how bad a state that was when my partner was admitted for emergency surgery on a broken leg, agency nurses, mostly ethnic repeatedly ignoring his pleas for pain relief whilst waiting for his surgery! I saw the complete failure to provide the right meal to the right patient because they identify them by bed number rather than a name, he was getting the wrong food and it was food he didn't like so therefore he wasn't eating properly at a time when he needed it - it was hell! And then there is my Dad who had to wait for 3 hours past his hospital appointment slot because non-english speaking spongers turn up expecting Doctors to speak every language under the sun so they spend hours sourcing a translator while all the other patients suffer the consequences!
    Gosh! It seems like your whole life is just a series of horrific encounters with ghastly foreigners. I've also had a relative in hospital for weeks with a very serious leg condition recently. She's also very racist, but she had no complaints about the level of treatment from either foreign of British carers. She was always addressed as 'Mrs. [surname]', but if they're required to deal with patients by bed number that seems like a common sense tactic to avoid confusion and absolutely nothing to do with where the nurse was born. Blame the managers. I do know that there's a tendency for racists to notice poor encounters with other races and attribute these to their race. And as someone else pointed out, how do you know these people are spongers? Oh, right, because they're foreign/brown and they're all the same. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Maybe the ward was understaffed, maybe the nurses had more pressing priorities. Maybe you should have complained. Thank God you are not a nurse is all I can say, we've certainly seen what your attitude would be when it comes to fair and equal treatment for all.
    I owe you no justification for being a hard working decent person who is feeling the same way that a vast number of British people are feeling right now!
    Great. I wasn't asking for any, oh voice of the people.
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    White people are not a "majority". We make up 5% of the world's population, our birth rates are at well below replacement levels, all white countries are multicultural cesspools, and our average age is old. We will be extinct in a hundred years.
    White people ARE the majority in Britain. The hint was my referring to British websites. How could your superior white intellect fail to grasp this?
    And no we don't have the privege of free speech or anything else, one only has to look at examples of similar crimes committed by whites and ethnics to show the discrepancy between the way we are treated. Eg Emma West was jailed for saying nonwhites aren't f***inf British on the train, when a black woman saying she hates white people on the train was not punished at all.
    Free speech does not include freedom break the law, to threaten and intimidate others. So if that white woman was jailed for saying that and there were no extenuating circumstances, good, she deserved it and her sentence may act as a deterrent to other hateful vermin. The black woman (whose name you neglected to include) should be treated the same. But different cases, different circumstances and different judges mean that the two incidents are not interchangeable. It sounds like all you needed to know was that the white woman was imprisoned... that's enough for you, no need to learn more.
    But in literal terms, the real privilege of typing on computers has been granted to you by white people, as has 98% of other technology and science.
    "In literal terms"? What is that even supposed to mean. No such statistics exist, anyone making this kind of crap up clearly has no respect for statistics. It actually reveals a very simplistic mind that supposes such assertions can be made in the first place. Your talents may be better suited to providing stats for skin care commercials.

Whenever someone writes the word 'squeal' to describe their opponent, I can't help but hear their own words in a rather shrill, overexcited voice as though they themselves are trying too hard. Kind of counterproductive. No, I squeal 'waaaaycist!' when, in a discussion about race, someone says something racist. There's no hysteria involved, and very little 'seeking out' required, these types of threads invariably attract racists. Do you deny, after all that you've said, that you are racist? That would be something. I'm guessing that the idea of race plays a significant role in your life.

And I'm not defending non whites, I'm defending all people. That's the difference between you and me. It wouldn't even occur to you though, would it? You treat race as a competition, you take credit for achievements in which you played no part. Perhaps you're a weak, impotent or unhappy individual, I don't know. Your tendency to get carried away, misinterpret peoples' posts and pull spurious examples out of thin air does suggest that you know rationality and honest discussion will reveal the fallacies in your arguments.
  • charliesayscharliesays Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Immigrants do sponge and you know it. 75% of Muslim females and 50% of Muslim males are on benefits, for example. But even if a foreigner paid a their taxes it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. This country and its systems have developed from our race - our extended family - for thousands and thousands of years. For foreigners to just swoop in and claim it takes away from us.

You need to start sourcing your statistics because I believe you to be plucking figures from the air throughout this thread.

Prove me wrong
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,565
    Forum Member
    The genetic diversity of humans is far greater than the genetic diversity of dogs. The idea that there is "only one race, the human race", is liberal unicorns and rainbows piffle

Humans are 99.4% similar. For comparison, two different SPECIES of gorilla are 99.96% similar!

Edit: that is, the difference between the human "races" is 15 time greater than the difference between species of gorilla!

The human race is a single species. Scientific fact, not "piffle".
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,565
    Forum Member
    Immigrants do sponge and you know it.
    Some of them might do, just as some native Britons do. Not sure what your point is.
    75% of Muslim females and 50% of Muslim males are on benefits, for example.
    Even if true, that is not the same as "sponging". And why do you equate Muslims with immigrants?
    But even if a foreigner paid a their taxes it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. This country and its systems have developed from our race - our extended family - for thousands and thousands of years. For foreigners to just swoop in and claim it takes away from us.
    Just as well they're not doing that then!
  • The WulfrunianThe Wulfrunian Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are a hideous "waycist" though and it's hard not to feel pity for somebody who seems to devote so much of their precious time to preaching hatred to a few on a tinpot forum.

Well done you. (And you kind of lost all credibility when you said white people will be "extinct" in 100 years)

I'll remain smug in the knowledge that I reside in a multi-cultural country that provides me with a fabulous, happy life. And that will continue long after the hysterical few have moved onto their next thing....
  • yoko onoyoko ono Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluefb wrote: »
    White people ARE the majority in Britain. The hint was my referring to British websites. How could your superior white intellect fail to grasp this?

Free speech does not include freedom break the law, to threaten and intimidate others. So if that white woman was jailed for saying that and there were no extenuating circumstances, good, she deserved it and her sentence may act as a deterrent to other hateful vermin. The black woman (whose name you neglected to include) should be treated the same. But different cases, different circumstances and different judges mean that the two incidents are not interchangeable. It sounds like all you needed to know was that the white woman was imprisoned... that's enough for you, no need to learn more.

"In literal terms"? What is that even supposed to mean. No such statistics exist, anyone making this kind of crap up clearly has no respect for statistics. It actually reveals a very simplistic mind that supposes such assertions can be made in the first place. Your talents may be better suited to providing stats for skin care commercials.

Whenever someone writes the word 'squeal' to describe their opponent, I can't help but hear their own words in a rather shrill, overexcited voice as though they themselves are trying too hard. Kind of counterproductive. No, I squeal 'waaaaycist!' when, in a discussion about race, someone says something racist. There's no hysteria involved, and very little 'seeking out' required, these types of threads invariably attract racists. Do you deny, after all that you've said, that you are racist? That would be something. I'm guessing that the idea of race plays a significant role in your life.

And I'm not defending non whites, I'm defending all people. That's the difference between you and me. It wouldn't even occur to you though, would it? You treat race as a competition, you take credit for achievements in which you played no part. Perhaps you're a weak, impotent or unhappy individual, I don't know. Your tendency to get carried away, misinterpret peoples' posts and pull spurious examples out of thin air does suggest that you know rationality and honest discussion will reveal the fallacies in your arguments.

I love you. Thank you for saving me the trouble by saying all that I wanted to say and more. Racist people just seem so unpleasant, nasty and unhappy and they better mind out because all of that negativity inside of themselves can bring on illness.
  • yoko onoyoko ono Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

With all your superior intelligence you seem to have forgotten about the thing called colonisation, where your inventive ancestors went into the land of others and exploited them, their labour, and plundered everything in sight. It made this country rich. That is what gave non whites the right to come here and if they come and take take take I don't blame them. Somewhere along the line it is owed to them. Maybe it's Karma.
  • spectraspectra Posts: 2,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yoko ono wrote: »
    With all your superior intelligence you seem to have forgotten about the thing called colonisation, where your inventive ancestors went into the land of others and exploited them, their labour, and plundered everything in sight. It made this country rich. That is what gave non whites the right to come here and if they come and take take take I don't blame them. Somewhere along the line it is owed to them. Maybe it's Karma.

Well said. People like him often forget his "white" ancestors shameful history.The comeback will probably be that this was down to superior genes that allowed those of lesser genes to be enslaved and exploited. Not really worth arguing with such out of touch, immoral ignorance. They would make anyone ashamed to share any genes with such an unevolved mind.
  • Steve_CardanasSteve_Cardanas Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We are not responsible for the sins of our ancestors as we are not like The Klingons.
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what I want to say about my own race & I have been saying it since before being given permission by Trevor Phillips: every single important discovery/invention can be attributed to white people, such as the following - trains, cars, planes, cameras, telephones, televisions, computers.

Not quite. Whilst one would have adulation for these inventions and their inventors, we cannot overlook the many equally important inventions, and contributions to science and medicine made by black people past and present.

http://www.black-inventor.com
  • Joel_BJoel_B Posts: 164
    Forum Member

Except that African kings and chiefs were often quite happy to sell whoever they didn't like to the nasty white people. It's something a lot of non-white won't acknowledge even though its well documented.

Slavery still exists in Africa, but it's not very PC to discuss it. The only slavers that ever exist are white, apparently.

But then, as a white person I'm quite used to the double standard. It's fine to point out how nasty white people have been, but just try pointing out the same about non-whites.

If everyone "has a right" to come here and use the NHS then quite quickly the UK will run out of resources. And I expect people who have come here just to use it will quite quickly go elsewhere.
  • Steve_CardanasSteve_Cardanas Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel_B wrote: »
    Except that African kings and chiefs were often quite happy to sell whoever they didn't like to the nasty white people. It's something a lot of non-white won't acknowledge even though its well documented.

Slavery still exists in Africa, but it's not very PC to discuss it. The only slavers that ever exist are white, apparently.

But then, as a white person I'm quite used to the double standard. It's fine to point out how nasty white people have been, but just try pointing out the same about non-whites.

If everyone "has a right" to come here and use the NHS then quite quickly the UK will run out of resources. And I expect people who have come here just to use it will quite quickly go elsewhere.

sadly some people live in a dream world and think only white people have done wrong in the past and still doing it now, but they are so wrong minorities have done bad and are still doing bad now dave every race is capable of doing bad, evil and that is the truth and people must accept it.