Options

mirrors

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do they ever freak you out? There is pub called The Lamb and Flag in Covent Garden where a ghost can sometimes be seen in a mirror, so they say.

Comments

• Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, not at all. Sorry couldn't be of more assistance.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    They do at night! I often need a wee in the night and i try to run back to bed to avoid seeing the full length mirror in the bedroom.

I think its partly because i wear glasses so without them on blurs in the mirror look creepier than when i can see what it is!

I used to dread it at mums because they have a mirror over the bathroom sink so i would have to wash my hands whilst trying not to look at it. Its actually quite hard to resist looking!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes mirrors creep me right out. I always thought my old house was haunted i experienced some horrible stuff in there and could see, hear and feel things that nobody else could, yet one day my mum decided to take a picture on the webcam, and where she would sit at the computer table there was a mirror on the wall behind her, when the photo was taken, a face was captured in the mirror it was really freaky. Especially as my dog would always act really strange in the Corner where the mirror was, and my mum had brought this mirror of somebody else.

Now last year in my own home not my mums I smashed a mirror twice and I was convinced that smashing that mirror had done something to me and my life I had a breakdown just after that, and I started remembering things about my past that I don't remember remembering before. And I started acting really ill and crazy, I was taking pictures of myself and my eyes didn't even look like my eyes and everyone else agreed with me. And then I found out some stuff about demons and mirrors and to not have your mirror facing a door because it can let unwanted demons in and if you ever happen to smash that mirror, those demons become yours. That you should only ever let your own reflection be reflected in your own mirror and to cover it when others are around. It's creepy but it all felt so real at the time and I generally believe smashing those mirrors done something to me.