Options

James is hoping Ricci finds a woman tonight and smashes her back doors in...

PicklishPicklish Posts: 552
Forum Member
✭✭
....I am watching on plus one. Did I hear that right?

Never been a fan of his, always thought he had a bullying tone on SCD, this show has not changed my mind.

But for a man who is always slagging off Gary and others...did he really just say that on my plus one?

Comments

• Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    He is such a poser
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huh thats low, even for him.>:(
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    What a charmer..............not!
  • Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's good enough for Keith. . .
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't he just a charming man. NOT!

>:(
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did indeed!
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not exactly Mills and Boon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    He did indeed!

Thanks for confirming that. What an awful thing to say about a woman, basically.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad thing is, I'm sure there is a queue of desperate girls thinking a knee trembler with Ricci in the alley next to Sugar Hut is the stuff dreams are made of
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he always uses the " if Ola was here" to Gary she would be offended.
    I would like to see her view on what he said there.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shows what his real views on women are. I don't think he has one redeeming feature. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Sad thing is, I'm sure there is a queue of desperate girls thinking a knee trembler with Ricci in the alley next to Sugar Hut is the stuff dreams are made of

Sadly that is true, but for a guy who is always saying how awful other contestants are.....those words really are terrible. I mean, when you remember the whole TalkSport 'smash her' debacle....isn't that similar?

I would like to believe most men would NOT use those sorts of words.

And I have always felt sorry for Ola....she deserves better I think but then we love who we love......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Picklish wrote: »
    Thanks for confirming that. What an awful thing to say about a woman, basically.

It says a lot about the man when he makes comments like that while always going about "my wife".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly that is true, but for a guy who is always saying how awful other contestants are.....those words really are terrible. I mean, when you remember the whole TalkSport 'smash her' debacle....isn't that similar?

I would like to believe most men would NOT use those sorts of words.

And I have always felt sorry for Ola....she deserves better I think but then we love who we love......

I believe that are well matched!
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    He's deserately trying to portray him as a bit of a ladies man who knows the score to his younger more impressionable boy followers. He did the same to Ricci before he left.

He's trying to give off the , 'I'm happily married now and definitely not in anyway camp or insecure about how people perceive my sexuality, oh, and by the way, when I was single and your age, I boshed a load of slutbuckets got some fingerblasting in on the dance floor before moving on to the tit wanks, and eventually smashing their back doors in. Wa-hay, I'm a right lad me' kinda thing.

Those that usually give off that kind of vibe in their #bantz are usually the ones who didn't do all that well with the 'birdz' when that age, and are trying to overcompensate and impress others for some form of self validation.

He's trying to be cool and down with da kids and failing miserably.

*for the purposes of those uninitiated with the regular summer series, I am not a terrible person, merely portraying the language of the #LADZ for effect. Don't hate the player and all that, yeah!*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    It says a lot about the man when he makes comments like that while always going about "my wife".

Still reeling from those (James') words slightly.....as a poster above said, shows what he really thinks of women yet he is always on the moral high ground about behaviour....
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    It looked like he was thinking about that when he leapt at Audley and was being carried round by him at the end there ;-):o
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still reeling from those (James') words slightly.....as a poster above said, shows what he really thinks of women yet he is always on the moral high ground about behaviour....

I don't think that is how he really thinks about women. I think it's his desperate attempt to show what an alpha male he is and that, despite being a ballroom dancer, he's really street and 'down with the kids'.

He's like one of those people who puts on an act and pretends to be something they're not in a desperate and pathetic attempt to fit in with what they see as the cool crowd - though if the likes of Ricci and George are considered 'cool' then heaven help us all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I don't think that is how he really thinks about women. I think it's his desperate attempt to show what an alpha male he is and that, despite being a ballroom dancer, he's really street and 'down with the kids'.

He's like one of those people who puts on an act and pretends to be something they're not in a desperate and pathetic attempt to fit in with what they see as the cool crowd - though if the likes of Ricci and George are considered 'cool' then heaven help us all

Can't disagree with any of that. Still, the words in the title of my thread are not words I would hope anyone I loved would use...or me myself! Wouldn't even cross my mind!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Back doors, huh? Is this why they haven't got kids? Someone ought to teach James about the female anatomy. Either that or drag him out of that closet.
  • Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    And he seemed to enjoy pinching Georges nipples too much..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    ....I am watching on plus one. Did I hear that right?

Never been a fan of his, always thought he had a bullying tone on SCD, this show has not changed my mind.

But for a man who is always slagging off Gary and others...did he really just say that on my plus one?

Even Kelly (formerly Frank Malone) said a few times that James is disrespectful to women. James has NO empathy for anyone. If HE likes something, he'll defend it. If HE decides he dislike something/someone he'll do everything to destroy them. On the other hand, if anyone tries to defend that who/which he hates, he'll attack them.

James can get away with being a misogynist, because he's a has-been "dancer" ya know.>:(>:(
  • Options
    PattfrancePattfrance Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Well he always uses the " if Ola was here" to Gary she would be offended.
    I would like to see her view on what he said there.

I think being married to such a man, she will probably not be surprised, but she will think he is a stupid loose mouthed idiot. An idiot who wants to win and is ignorant enough to make that statement. I feel sorry for her, but I should imagine she can cope and has had to cope.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Back doors, huh? Is this why they haven't got kids? Someone ought to teach James about the female anatomy. Either that or drag him out of that closet.

:o

Mind you, the programme did start off tonight with him leaping on george from behind, and dry humping him, as george cuddled adelle on the bed.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keith Lemon says it all the time and no one complains, whatever James says now people are just going to moan, think some people have lost their sense of humour ☹