Options

ITV Weekend Mornings - 09:25 - 12:25

2»

Comments

• Options
    Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Why not a debate show? Not politically or even religiously motiviated but a discussion on issues such as eating disorders etc. Something in the vein of "Esther", "The Time, The Place" and "Central Weekend". Just don't have Jezza or that **** Katie Hopkins on there. Have proper professionals in the health industry.

The magazine idea is a good one too, perhaps mix it with debate. It would basically cost nothing to make, and would be better than the endless Jezza repeats which I will add you see those episodes twice a week on ITV2.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neil_N wrote: »
    Why not a debate show? Not politically or even religiously motiviated but a discussion on issues such as eating disorders etc. Something in the vein of "Esther", "The Time, The Place" and "Central Weekend". Just don't have Jezza or that **** Katie Hopkins on there. Have proper professionals in the health industry.

The magazine idea is a good one too, perhaps mix it with debate. It would basically cost nothing to make, and would be better than the endless Jezza repeats which I will add you see those episodes twice a week on ITV2.

I like that idea, Try and get a John Stapleton type involved, give it some Gravitas, have a real strong host, John hosted The Time The Place.

I would have given the Scrambled string, a go at 9.25 personally and just see how it goes.

I imagine it is a hard slot.

The other week they could have put the French Open Tennis on ITV
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member