dwisemandwiseman Posts: 4,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My opinion..
  • Options
    beckham76beckham76 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are you basing this on :confused: He's third favourite to win at the bookies so I really can't see this.
    bookies had Carolynne as 3rd favorite a month ago...
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    beckham76 wrote: »
    bookies had Carolynne as 3rd favorite a month ago...

Really :confused: I didn't think the picks were in the public domain then.

Well IMO James will be there for the long run. I think he's great and I'm actually interested in seeing him unlike Carolynne whom I'm so glad has gone.
  • Options
    plankenheimerplankenheimer Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    He will most likely be in the final. Not a chance of him going in 2 weeks :D
  • Options
    LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Jahmene will continue to overshadow him over the next few weeks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really :confused: I didn't think the picks were in the public domain then.

It was in Week 6, which I posted on 23-09-2012

Ella Henderson 11/4
    Jahmene Douglas 6
    Carolynne Poole 10
    James Arthur 10
    Kye Sones 10
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    It sounds like James Arthur has swallowed a dwarf and he's trying to burst out whenever he sings.

It's awful
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    me too... think people will tire of his attitude and realize strip back the spoilt,sulky teenager routine on stage, and there is no voice there!
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dwiseman wrote: »
    JA will be gone in the next 2 weeks IMO
    I think he could be bottom 2 this week with one of the boy bands or Christopher. I actually think Rylan will last longer than him and Christopher.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    It was in Week 6, which I posted on 23-09-2012

Ella Henderson 11/4
    Jahmene Douglas 6
    Carolynne Poole 10
    James Arthur 10
    Kye Sones 10
    knew i had seen that somewhere....
  • Options
    Forum Member

I agree with that comment too (well i hope that happens)
    I think the last 4 will be Lucy, Ella , Jahmene and James
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with that comment too (well i hope that happens)
    I think the last 4 will be Lucy, Ella , Jahmene and James
    ive a sneaky feeling a boyband will make top 4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ive a sneaky feeling a boyband will make top 4

Possibly as they seem to get good followings, I don't think they have been very good so far though
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    me too... think people will tire of his attitude and realize strip back the spoilt,sulky teenager routine on stage, and there is no voice there!
    I'd more describe him as reserved and dedicated. Just because he doesn't have an outgoing, loud personality doesn't mean he's sulky or spoilt at all. During any of his interviews I've watched he comes across as a genuinely lovely guy, who is hard working and committed to the show.

Also, whether you like his voice or not (I'm aware it won't be to everybody's taste), or even him as a person, it'd be ludicrous to say he can't sing. :eek:
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was more shocking is how MK1 didn't find themselves in the bottom 2. Absolutely SHOCKING performance they put on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd more describe him as reserved and dedicated. Just because he doesn't have an outgoing, loud personality doesn't mean he's sulky or spoilt at all. During any of his interviews I've watched he comes across as a genuinely lovely guy, who is hard working and committed to the show.

Also, whether you like his voice or not (I'm aware it won't be to everybody's taste), or even him as a person, it'd be ludicrous to say he can't sing. :eek:

That is spot on , i have met most of the contestants and they all seem very nice . It's ridiculous how people get judged by a few minutes air time
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    What was more shocking is how MK1 didn't find themselves in the bottom 2. Absolutely SHOCKING performance they put on.

phone lines opening before they sang helped them imo
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member

Shame as he is shit and has the personality of a railway sleeper but without the charm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    Shame as he is shit and has the personality of a railway sleeper but without the charm

Know him do you?
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

+1. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He hasn't got a very smooth and pleasant voice. It's very raspy and raw. He's not commercial. He will not sell records.

Also he doesn't look a very nice guy as though he could get stroppy very easily. I forecast he will be a problem when he leaves the competition. Another Matt Cardle "X Factor was not for me" etc. He looked ridiculous in the group song on Sunday.

Jahmene is 10, 000 times better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly as they seem to get good followings, I don't think they have been very good so far though
    think it be Union J... the young girls will be voting for them!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    i swear im stealing that... and someone on facebook will be getting slapped across the chops with it! i have never laughed so much at a total stranger! seriously only my pals have made me laugh more! thank you... haha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised that no one in this thread has mentioned the noise Jade was making during the song. I could barely understand what the hell she was singing! It was a pretty dreadful group performance to be honest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Know him do you?
    how do you know them all? you proberly told the forum before but i would be interested to know if thats ok?
    are you the 1 who is jahmenes mate?
    and for me he does come across as a kid with a huge bad attitude who isnt bothered who he tramples over to get what he wants..
    he had a beautiful bird dumped her for the show..
    he told lies about his upbringing.. his mum had to go papers and clear her name.. (for his sob story)
    he had ago at gary cos gary tried to give him critique...
    he had a go at FM's (be it he was right or wrong) it does show he has a problem with advice, critique.. wrong show wrong industry if he dosnt like it.. but he does seem to be able to dish it out.. proved on the show, on twitter.. and 1 thing that sticks in my mind to prove this is he said... 'ive never been 1 to watch my mouth'
    i actually was going to vote for him.. partly cos i like to vote and he was different!.. i love Ella but she dosnt need a vote for atleast 6 weeks from me anyway...
    but his twitter lost it for me... thought why would i vote to help someone with such a bad attitude win? but i never liked his voice.. Melanie gets alot of stick for shouting.. and to me he scream!!
    he is moody.. and i dont like his voice.. its does zero for me entertainment wise and just dont feel his passion! the way he sings is supposed to come from the heart but to me its too thought out too staged! sorry if its not how its suppose to come accross but it does..
    personally i think him,his guitar and own songs will work better.... if he is as good a song writer as he has told us he is!!
    im neally 40 so i guess im not the people he is trying to attract as fans, and he will prob be over the moon i dont get him! and chances are he will go on to be as big as 1D!! now ive said all that about him hahaha
    i would bet my life 18-24 months ago he wouldve been down pub slagging the show and saying losers i wouldnt dare to degrade myself appearing on a show like that!
    but suppose thats not as far as Kye writing a song slagging xfactor contestants off haha that a full belly of humble pie.. ouch got to hurt!!