Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 156)

Comments

• Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kojan wrote: »
    Where is Mojo? I want a slap :rolleyes:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9xr40LvaV1qcnk4do1_400.gif
  • Options
    tootdelafruittootdelafruit Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Oh God that Doug gif. That moment required something much more subtle. That is eye-squeezing, ear-covering cringe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I know kojan. And mojo's right. PJ needs to get back to the light comedy :o

And Ste's more beautiful, and to quote c&s, sexually gorgeous than ever in Dublin BH, so it's fine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Oh I know kojan. And mojo's right. PJ needs to go back to the light comedy :o

And Ste's more beautiful, and to quote c&s, sexually gorgeous than ever in Dublin BH, so it's fine.

Oh I know, I should probably change it to 'It will forever annoy me that he was ever with Doug.' :p

BH
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!

Even though we know Brendan gets him in the end -and even though Ste was always pretty- it will forever upset me that anyone else was ever with him while he looks this absolutely gorgeous!

BH

I think he looks more gorgeous in Dublin where he's all carefree and happy :D (in love)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    I think he looks more gorgeous in Dublin where he's all carefree and happy :D (in love)

Yeah he looks just as gorgeous in Dublin, what I meant was it will forever annoy me that he was ever this gorgeous and with Doug! :p

BH
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I know, I should probably change it to 'It will forever annoy me that he was ever with Doug.' :p

BH

He'd still just be with someone else right now though :p

The beauty would just be going to waste on Ally instead.

Or on 'mini Dr Who' Adam.

YO Callum, where are you? :(
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    kojan wrote: »
    Lol Iclabon, I really wish we couldn't, I hate him so much now, it hurts when I look at him. Go away Doug!

Where is Mojo? I want a slap :rolleyes:

Mojo's working til 6, slap yourself ;).

Idly wondered if Pa returns needing an organ.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    He can't hear you.

We wish we couldn't either.
    Oh dear, oh dear. Not his finest moment. I was embarrassed for him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'd still just be with someone else right now though :p

The beauty would just be going to waste on Ally instead.

Or on 'mini Dr Who' Adam.

YO Callum, where are you? :(

Oh I know he would be, but that would have been annoying too! Haha I just wanted him to be single this whole time to be honest, rather than go down this Wedding with Doug route.

But hey ho, Wedding's over! Time to look on to Dublin :D

BH
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh, mojo, good idle thought :cool:

Or it could be for JP's storyline?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Mojo's working til 6, slap yourself ;).

Idly wondered if Pa returns needing an organ.
    Ooo, mojo, by George, I think you've got it! And Brendan's the only match! :eek: What would Jesus do?
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    What's this about organ donors?

I hope Brendan leaves him to die.
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello.

Hollyoaks got over 1 million on both channel 4 and E4 last night, how brilliant is that?

And was Neil wearing a hidden camera or something, not sure how the memory card would still be intact, but I guess it could be. Hmmm.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neil is not dead!! he got out! :) just to tell them how cruel Maddie is!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I believe there was a casting call for a doctor involved in a organ transplant storyline, or something like that.

BIB: Ditto that.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I was going to say what if Declan was also a match and was prepared to donate? Would Brendan do it to stop him? But I think Declan is too young.

ETA - What if it's one of the boys that needs an organ donor and Pa is a match?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is Pa I'd hope he'd die before any operation can go ahead. I don't want Brendan putting his life at risk for him :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wow it's coming together now isn't it?

Pa shows up needing an organ, Brendan's a match but doesn't want to do it, Cheryl disowns him again, the truth comes out.

I wonder how they're going to 'prove' the sexual abuse though. Nana's dead, so it's one's word against the other. Pa will need to admit to it for all to hear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Poor old Brendan! Does the angst never stop?

ETA - But then, if he is not prepared to donate, why would he even consent to be tested? Oh-oh, I smell yet another 'If you really loved me, you would do it for me, Bren' coming on.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Hullo, quick question. The person who saw Kieron and PJ filming at the airport saw them leave in opposite directions right? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! Hope you are all good today :)
    I'm liking this new theory for Pa's arrival! An organ donor storyline would be a great one...but awful for poor Brendan :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Hullo, quick question. The person who saw Kieron and PJ filming at the airport saw them leave in opposite directions right? :confused:

Well Ayla, I thought that, but there's a tweet which says otherwise. Though we'll never know really :\
  • Options
    eff_xeff_x Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God that Doug gif. That moment required something much more subtle. That is eye-squeezing, ear-covering cringe.

I have to agree. Usually I think PJ's a great actor, but it didn't do it for me last night really. Perhaps it's because he was competing with Claire Cooper's much more understated on-the-mark performance. But yeah, the shouting and shrieking didn't work for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ayla_89 wrote: »

Yeah but also that they had a "long emotional kiss" :rolleyes: also heard that they argue and Leanne and Texas have a go at Ste.
This discussion has been closed.