WHATM: BBUSA17 - Week 8 - SPOILERS

12345679»

Comments

• mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ewww...you know this how?

I don't know about her period, but the fingerbanging looked real enough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liztin making out in the HoH room

Steve giving Julia a back massage in the living room.

It's the Love Boat.

Wish it was the bleedin' Titanic....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of Austin's hands is visible

For now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some HG's are playing a celebrity guessing game in the LR

Liztin have retreated undercovers.

The Hand is doing something, or other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB:"Liz, please go to the DR"

Austin: "The fkc! We're "relaxing"

Yeah, she needs a rest from "relaxing" LOL
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ewww...you know this how?

Apparently she mentioned in an earlier conversation. That's not even the disgusting part. After their shenanigans Austin proceeded to go to the kitchen and started making food without washing his hands. It's been all over twitter all day. I'm just scared to look it up for myself
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the spirit of Tumblr, I'm going to need this thread, the Big Brother International subforum and all of the internet to carry trigger warnings if this continues. I'm feeling triggered.

Check your privilege or something suitably Tumblry.
    https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11375262_1691629581071477_58033509_n.jpg
  • mazeymazey Posts: 137,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the spirit of Tumblr, I'm going to need this thread, the Big Brother International subforum and all of the internet to carry trigger warnings if this continues. I'm feeling triggered.

Check your privilege or something suitably Tumblry.
    https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11375262_1691629581071477_58033509_n.jpg
    :D An appropriate word for Liz lately.

She joined the others in the living area like visiting royalty, does she not know her week is over since the Veto meeting?
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After their shenanigans Austin proceeded to go to the kitchen and started making food without washing his hands. It's been all over twitter all day. I'm just scared to look it up for myself
    Ewwww. He is beyond disgusting. I didn´t watch any footage of this (and i am not planning to) but those 2 are probably the most disgusting couple ever on BB. And those twins are so nasty and arrogant. I wish someone good wins HOH and puts them otb.

Problem is, even if John would put them up Meg/James are still with Austwins and all 4 left would go after him next week so he would gain nothing but only make more enemys. If he could bring James to work with him that would be good but James/Meg are morons and want to summercamp with Austwins so thats not going to happen.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Who is going to sacrifice their game for the benefit of others though? James could win HoH and do it, but he has only the worthless Meg for protection. So he would need to win the Veto the following week to survive. Pretty much the same story for John.

I like John's strategy for next week. Nominate Vanessa with a twin, guaranteeing a useful eviction (preferably Vanessa). Then hope for Jackie or Becky to return so ADC can go 3 on 3 against Austwins. But knowing just how gormless James and Meg are, they would probably target John and Steve instead. If that happens I'll take another week away from it LOL

I agree - it's a lose/lose situation for the five remaining non-Austwins.

Take one of them out and you still have two after you with no real support base to protect you the following week because the five don't have each others backs, bar Meg/James.
    If you don't take one of them out though, you head into final seven with a strong trio and you're practically handing them the win.

Personally, I'd go for option #1, even if it ended in my eviction, because at least you have a chance of changing the dynamics which may benefit your game, whereas option #2 keeps everything the same i.e. your bottom of the totem pole and you're eviction is inevitable.

I'm not sure Vanessa/Twin nomination is that clever. If Vanessa wins Veto, you're screwed, the two surviving Austwins AND Vanessa will be after you, and in that scenario Austwins and Vanessa will stick by each other and they'll just be another strong trio in the game.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It baffles me why people want to go to the final 5 with Austwins instead of Meg / James.

You would easily trounce Meg / James in the final comps. They're all mental and Meg is useless. James can only do endurance. So it's easy to pick James off and then drag Meg to the end for the win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    It baffles me why people want to go to the final 5 with Austwins instead of Meg / James.
    I don´t think anyone WANTS to go with Austwins. The problem is that the rest of the house isn´t loyal to each other and sticks together to get them out. If you do a move like that you have to have people that have your back or you end up like Becky. Meg is useless and Steve throws all comps so how does that help John or James?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Becky's infected toe I wonder if they (courtesy of Vanessa's mists) won't suddenly keep the injured hamster over John.

The last thing I remember seeing through the trauma of Fingergate and exhaustion was Vanessa planting a few seeds. Aside from strongly opposed Liz, a few of them seemed to give the idea some consideration.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and they told John that Vanessa campaigned to keep Becky because she is injured. Now John is even more pissed at her. :D
    They made another deal with him. They can´t evict him now after they all promised him their votes all week or he would be a very pissed jury member and they know that.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though there hasn't been much game talk (I blame this on the two nominees) the feeds have been really funny this week. I love the group of Austwins, Meg, James plus Steve sometimes.
    I love how all their games end in chocolate wars and I really enjoyed BB Chef :D Julia and James friendship is so cute.

Last night Vanessa telling Austwins to pull in Johnny Mac so they can make a deal was so funny because they'd already made a deal and after she left they were all congratulating each other on their acting jobs LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where were you for heavy metal OTEV, Totes? I'm disappointed. :(

(It quickly crossed that line from comical to annoying)

BB Chef is something I'm sorry I missed. It was funny in the form of Twitter recaps, I can only imagine how it played out live.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL I don't ever want to hear the word butter again! I only watch Thursday show live now as I watch the feeds a lot so I only watch the other shows for diary room entries.

They might show some of BB Chef tonight, hopefully. Even before it started it was funny watching Julia and James come up with three dishes together :D

Feeds are back after HOH Lockdown :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother on CBS! ‏@CBSBigBrother 50s50 seconds ago
    #BBLF are the only place to see tonight’s #BB17 #HoH comp play out.

Wow spoiling us this season! :D
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother on CBS! ‏@CBSBigBrother 50s50 seconds ago
    #BBLF are the only place to see tonight’s #BB17 #HoH comp play out.

Wow spoiling us this season! :D

I hope Vanessa wins it just to mess with their heads :D