Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    Seems to me it was under-marked but that was the way of their marks.:rolleyes:
    I know I am biased but Artem really is the greatest - dancer, choreographer, charmer etc etc - the full package. Wonder if he is spoken for? I forget.......;);)

I agree they were undermarked , they often were,if you consider the marks that were given this year , well not given , but handed out on a plate , and for some reason it was thought fair to judge them on a different level to most of the others

If you are biased then so am I because I agree with all your words , unfortunatly I have some bad news for you , he's spoken for .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion including dmolyneaux. Some of the comments were coming across as disrespectful of Bobby and Kristina. Sure that wasn't intended but that's how it seemed. I like it when the thread concentrates on the positive. :). Sending positive thoughts Artem's way in the hope he is back dancing. Anyway, back to lurkdom!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    I agree they were undermarked , they often were,if you consider the marks that were given this year , well not given , but handed out on a plate , and for some reason it was thought fair to judge them on a different level to most of the others

If you are biased then so am I because I agree with all your words , unfortunatly I have some bad news for you , he's spoken for .
    He's what!!!!!! Now you tell me.....:rolleyes:
    Just have to admire all his assets from a distance then won't we!??!:cool:
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion including dmolyneaux. Some of the comments were coming across as disrespectful of Bobby and Kristina. Sure that wasn't intended but that's how it seemed. I like it when the thread concentrates on the positive. :). Sending positive thoughts Artem's way in the hope he is back dancing. Anyway, back to lurkdom!:D

Welcome dmolyneaux and Lotusinhove. We are a friendly bunch on Artem's thread. Join in more often. Disrespectful of Kristina and Bobby? I don't know how long either of you have been lurking but I am sorry if we gave that that impression. That certainly wasn't my intention nor any of the other regular posters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome dmolyneaux and Lotusinhove. We are a friendly bunch on Artem's thread. Join in more often. Disrespectful of Kristina and Bobby? I don't know how long either of you have been lurking but I am sorry if we gave that that impression. That certainly wasn't my intention nor any of the other regular posters.
    Well said again, silversandy.:)
    Forum Member
    I said the SCD band were backing Bruce Forsythe.

SCD Band‏@SCDband

Getting ready for Sir Bruce http://pic.twitter.com/LQPrdVbQ

View photo

Bobby has tweeted the Band

5m Robin Windsor‏@Robinwindsor

@SCDband good luck guys xxxxx mwahhhhh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    This is my last try to make every happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBp9Z1V7AGM
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »

Works every time for me. Think you know that by now, BJ! Clever you. A very pleasant treat. Thank you.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Thanks Silversandy. Discovered the thread the December K and A won. Have lurked ever since and joined Digital Spy last summer. Don't post often. Saw Pygmallion and Absent Friends and hope to go to the tour. Never been able to go to SCD tour.

I'm a K and A fan but also enjoy Bobby and Kristina. They are obviously all good friends and I think the four of them will put on a great show.

Off topic but who thinks Kristina's so much prettier with her "off duty" look than when she is all glammed up on Strictly?
    Forum Member
    What time is it in Las Vegas? I guess we will hear from our Agent in residence tomorrow morning. Hope she is allowed to take a few pics.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rubbish interview with K and R ? Bit harsh , I thought they were lovely and very supportive of Kara and Artem . They are all in this together . Kristina and Robin are travelling up and down the country getting support for DTTM tour which I hope as I am sure you do is very succesfull :)

I hope that you were not offended by remarks about the fern interview, it was thought to be a very poor interview , and rather a waste of the time of two very talented dancers , who were worth a much less frothy spot , considering they are flying round the country doing there best while Kara & Artem are stuck in the USA , the Radio Wales one was much better and much more worth while them making the effort. we are supporters of Both Robin and Kristina , they are great friends of Kara &Artem . and all have tickets for the tour , but I will be honest while I will be pleased to see K &R dancing , I and the two people that are going with me are going because we want to see Kara dance again Artem , some thing we have been waiting for since the previous tour ended , and we only booked our tickets to see K& A . I cant be anymore honest than telling this you , but would not dream of being rude about K & R they do not warrent any rudeness. they are a very good partnership .
    Forum Member
    Thanks Silversandy. Discovered the thread the December K and A won. Have lurked ever since and joined Digital Spy last summer. Don't post often. Saw Pygmallion and Absent Friends and hope to go to the tour. Never been able to go to SCD tour.

I'm a K and A fan but also enjoy Bobby and Kristina. They are obviously all good friends and I think the four of them will put on a great show.

Off topic but who thinks Kristina's so much prettier with her "off duty" look than when she is all glammed up on Strictly?

I guess that is the nature of the dance world. Dressed up to the nines with lots of fake tan for the shows. I have heard people say before how pretty Kristina is without all the stage makeup. I saw Katya on tour and she is really lovely. Katya is really slender. I am sure the same goes for Kristina, Ola and Aliona.

Where are you going to see the show? I am going to Bournemouth. They will either be well rehearsed by then or totally exhausted.
    Forum Member
    Kristina Rihanoff ‏ @KRihanoff

@ktointon when r u back gorgeous girl? Give my best to @artemchigvintse ! Xxx
    Expand

1m Kara Tointon ‏ @ktointon
    @KRihanoff wish we were with u both touring the country now! letting people know we coming #DTTMtour
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's what!!!!!! Now you tell me.....:rolleyes:
    Just have to admire all his assets from a distance then won't we!??!:cool:

YEP , thats right , but they are gorgus assets though.:cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    YEP , thats right , but they are gorgus assets though.:cool::cool:
    Close up or further away.;)
    Nice tweet from Kara. So say all of us!!:):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi Lotusin hove , nice to meet you , do join in any time you feel like it . it good to hear different views .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [Q

I Am HAPPY ,H APPY HAPPPY HAPPPPY,:D:D:D.

Thank you BJ you know how to make a woman Happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In deed we do .:):):)
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just for info, here are the stats for blocked video

Views 198
    1. United Kingdom 171
    2. Ireland 10
    3. United States 6
    4. Netherlands 3
    5. Finland 1
    6. Philippines 1
    7. Austria 1
    8. Australia 1
    9. France 1
    10. Hong Kong 1
    11. Russia 1
    12. Sweden 1

Interesting mix of countries!!!
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Just for info, here are the stats for blocked video

Views 198
    1. United Kingdom 171
    2. Ireland 10
    3. United States 6
    4. Netherlands 3
    5. Finland 1
    6. Philippines 1
    7. Austria 1
    8. Australia 1
    9. France 1
    10. Hong Kong 1
    11. Russia 1
    12. Sweden 1

Interesting mix of countries!!!

I had a Dutch guy retweet mine to Kristina. Obviously a Bobby fan. Annoying when you went to all that trouble setting things up and then the video is barred.
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will say Goodnight Ladies, very tired tonight, Sweet Dreams all x.
    Forum Member

i wonder what treatment he has been having on that leg, hope we get news from our Vegas correspondent tomorrow, she must have found him by now lol
    Forum Member
    PAGE 106 by the way time to start packing the pictures and VTs up soon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope you are not suggesting I was being rude to silversandy, she knows me.:rolleyes:
    I think I was merely stating the fact that we have to move on from that rubbish interview with B&K and have THE MAIN COURSE....K&A Up Close and Personal.:D

Sorry I missed posting this ealier,, I hadnt meant that you were rude , I was agreeing will you both , sorry if it came over wrong impression . :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i wonder what treatment he has been having on that leg, hope we get news from our Vegas correspondent tomorrow, she must have found him by now lol

Whatever treatment he has had or is having , lets hope it continues and makes him well enough to get back over here and is able to carry on with the tour , and what is more important it cures him permantly of what ever he has been suffering from . . And I am still going to hold my prayer meetings each night , you are all welcome to join me , It cant do any harm , ( I also feel I am doing my bit for him too ):o
This discussion has been closed.