Options

A-Z: The X Factor Contestants

13»

Comments

• Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O- one direction- put together and now worldwide superstars.
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Princes & Rogues - An interesting group that could've gone far had Simon give them a chance.
  • Options
    ButtonmoonButtonmoon Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quigg, Eoghan also know as Eggnog.
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buttonmoon wrote: »
    Quigg, Eoghan also know as Eggnog.

That technically isn't what you were supposed to do but I can't blame you as the letter Q doesn't have a great deal of X Factor contestants beginning with it. :p

Rylan Clark, one of the most eccentric and interesting acts the show has ever had in my opinion. Okay, he wasn't a great singer, but at least he knew how to perform unlike certain other contestants who couldn't sing very well. He came 5th on The X Factor, something I personally attribute to a mix of producer influence and Nicole's fabulous mentoring. Since his time on The X Factor, Rylan has become more or less a presenter, but if I recall correctly has some music on the way as well.
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    Shirlena Johnson - that was one, well, wacky audition, but she had to leave because well, she seemingly had 'mental health issues'. She could have been an interesting contestant but I don't think it would have been right for her to progress in the competition.
  • Options
    jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Tamera Foster: Pretty sensational singer who I freaking love at the moment :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That technically isn't what you were supposed to do but I can't blame you as the letter Q doesn't have a great deal of X Factor contestants beginning with it. :p

I know but I don't think there are any more X factor contestants beginning with Q?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (The) Unconventionals - a 6 piece group who went out the first week of series 3. I didn't personally like them much :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Verity Keays - A really, really bad singer in my opinion and her vocals were terrible!!!
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner :D
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    X... Nothing.

Y... I'm stuck here. Yuli's already been done. :o