• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have 2 vagoos?
  • TheCutoutWitchTheCutoutWitch Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clarribo wrote: »
    Not surprised you are in shock. It does seem quite surprising that nobody noticed you had 2 wombs... and reading a few stories on google it seems that this condition reduces the chances of conceiving so getting pregnant in both definitely sounds like a rarity. I am not one for usually advocating complaints against the NHS but I think it sounds on the face of it that you could have grounds- had they known about your condition they should have monitored your pregnancy far more closely.
    I am not a medical expert I;m judging from this story
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1199831/Woman-wombs-gives-birth-million-baby-girl.html
    obviously I do not know all the details of your story.
    Finally congratulations.

Astounding
  • MonkeylalalaMonkeylalala Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In your previous posts you said you were thirty seven weeks pregnant last November. That was sixteen weeks ago.

So you carried that baby to full term but you were ALSO quite advancedly pregnant with a twin in each womb at the same time you gave birth and no one noticed. Even though scans are so advanced they couldn't miss that.

Also if we believe you, you gave birth to your first twin 13 weeks after you had been 37 weeks pregnant with another child and then had another child a few months later. Do you honestly expect people to believe that you've given birth to three children in the last four months.

You are talking bollocks. Seriously, go down to your doctors and get yourself sorted out because you are quite blatantly seriously mentally ill to post something like that.
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FluffyEgg wrote: »
    Do you have 2 vagoos?

Lucky b*stard!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In your previous posts you said you were thirty seven weeks pregnant last November. That was sixteen weeks ago.

So you carried that baby to full term but you were ALSO quite advancedly pregnant with a twin in each womb at the same time you gave birth and no one noticed. Even though scans are so advanced they couldn't miss that.

Also if we believe you, you gave birth to your first twin 13 weeks after you had been 37 weeks pregnant with another child and then had another child a few months later. Do you honestly expect people to believe that you've given birth to three children in the last four months.

You are talking bollocks. Seriously, go down to your doctors and get yourself sorted out because you are quite blatantly seriously mentally ill to post something like that.
    I thought she had only given birth once sofar. 2nd is still inside.

Edit: re read your post about 4 times now, and none of it makes any sense, and none of it adds up with anything I have read in this thread.
  • hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm lost:confused: Where did the third baby come from?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though scans are so advanced they couldn't miss that.
    Trust me they can. Well, they did in 1986, when my 2 were born.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elke21 wrote: »
    Trust me they can. Well, they did in 1986, when my 2 were born.

I think they can too. One baby can block the other. Still not sure about this thread though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gazjess wrote: »
    lol i had my driving test booked for the tuesday, and was worrying as my stomach was so large i couldnt reach the pedals, i wasnt full term i was 7 months, luckily i cancelled as i gave birth 2 days before my test!!

37 weeks (which you said you wer last November) is 9 months pregnant. Liar. How could you mistake 37 weeks for 7 months. So your doctors, with all the technology and scans availbale got your due date wrong by two months and missed another baby. BS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hugsie wrote: »
    I think they can too. One baby can block the other. Still not sure about this thread though.

But surely two heart beats would be heard?
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    ValLambert wrote: »

Only if its a Time Lord.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You would think so. I can only tell you what happened to me in 1986. Nobody knew that I was carrying twins, after all the examinations I had, after 3 scans, after various stays in hospital.
    My lads are walking talking proof of that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doofer wrote: »
    are you annoyed the doctor's did not notice this pregnancy then, rather than as some posters think that they did not notice the dual wombs? i know from your posts last year you knew you had the two wombs and could be extra fertile.

However, are you concerned that they did not check you for dual pregnany?

What are the docs saying about it all?

I have to say I have never heard of such a thing. However, I would be tempted to give Max Clifford a call, and see if, with his help, you could make a little cash to help out.

So you knew last year you had two wombs. You must have been told that by your doctor. Do you expect us to believe that even though your doctors knew you had two wombs they didn't bother to check, even after a baby they said was a 37 week pregnancy was actually born at 31 weeks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    37 weeks (which you said you wer last November) is 9 months pregnant. Liar. How could you mistake 37 weeks for 7 months. So your doctors, with all the technology and scans availbale got your due date wrong by two months and missed another baby. BS.

Absolutely unconvinced by this thread, but I suppose in theory the bump would have been far bigger than 7 months as it had a 7 month developed baby and their placenta, plus a smaller baby and their placenta.
    The larger baby could block sight of the smaller.
    37 weeks is full term, but depending on how it is calculated the due date could be a couple of weeks away.
    See here:http://www.baby2see.com/development/week37.html
    Even though you are three weeks from your due date, you are now considered full term. In most cases, nothing will be done to stop your labour once it starts, even if it is before your 40th week. You may notice a bit more vaginal discharge and/or cervical mucus.

Like I said, still not convinced though.
  • the.watsonthe.watson Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My dog has no nose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only if its a Time Lord.

Right, so not only has the OP got two vajayjays, she's having David Tennant's babeeee? Like I said lucky b*stard!:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Apparently not necessarily.:confused:
    In a twin pregnancy, it can be hard to distinguish the two heart rates, especially if they are similar. Your practitioner will listen at different places on the uterus, and try to identify two distinct rates. If there is a real question whether both babies were heard, ultrasound can be used to see each twin's heart.
    http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,9851,00.html
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    the.watson wrote: »
    My dog has no nose.

oh go on then..................

how does he smell?

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xassy wrote: »
    Can they confirm how far along you are just by feeling?

Yes they can. It's more accurate than pregnancy tests when you're more than a month or so along. They put their hand, erm, up you:o though rather than feeling your stomach.

That's what my doc did when I was pregnant, sadly I miscarried that baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hugsie wrote: »

Aha.... and as there was never the thought of a twin pregnancy, nobody ever searched for another heartbeat.

I can't believe its Saturday evening, I'm sitting here, with a bottle of plonk, waiting for the German 4 man bobsleigh to come on in the Olympics, and am talking about wombs and bits.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elke21 wrote: »
    Aha.... and as there was never the thought of a twin pregnancy, nobody ever searched for another heartbeat.

I can't believe its Saturday evening, I'm sitting here, with a bottle of plonk, waiting for the German 4 man bobsleigh to come on in the Olympics, and am talking about wombs and bits.

It is the wonderful world of DS. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not questioning the validity of anyones words here, but ......Oh.....My......Word!

Surely when your body stopped producing the necessary hormones etc to start labour, it would also affect the second womb/pregnancy? Would that womb not be affected by the hormone drop and begin labour also?

If this is true, my very best wishes to the OP and congratulations - babies are so precious, I only wish I was able to have another.
  • the.watsonthe.watson Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh go on then..................

how does he smell?

:D:D:D:D

He doesn't. He's got no nose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not questioning the validity of anyones words here, but ......Oh.....My......Word!

Surely when your body stopped producing the necessary hormones etc to start labour, it would also affect the second womb/pregnancy? Would that womb not be affected by the hormone drop and begin labour also?

If this is true, my very best wishes to the OP and congratulations - babies are so precious, I only wish I was able to have another.

Also at 7mths into it, you would think that the kicking feels a bit more than a twitch