Options

I Need to track down a Film...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
Forum Member
I need to track down a film that's been bugging me for a few months now, even creeping into my dreams at night and constantly entering my casual thoughts during the days.

Please Please can some one help me...... Also the description I am about to give is very very vague and am sorry but this is really annoying me.

I have no idea who is in the film and I have only one scene to go by.

It was a good film but......... I think its about someone who keeps dying and every time "he/she interacts and prevents it. He/she dies another way" the scene I can remember is " Its winter and I think after numerous attempts they have cracked it and something happens I think they are on the run from something/one and he is in trouble ie dying I think. And one of them steps out of a car and slips on Ice cracks his/her head and I think that's Him/her finally dead or it's the end of the film.............
I know, I know its very vague but can someone help me please:confused: Just remembered I think they are on route to some kind of hospital or something arrrrrrrrgh this is doing my head in.......................:mad:

Comments