Liverpool Vs Manchester United 1:30pm KO

124»

Comments

• codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Malbren wrote: »
    I did hear him say that was Man Utds best game of the season so far ...make of that what you will.

I urge everyone to listen to the interview.

Certain quotes were quite odd to say the least.
  • South Coast52South Coast52 Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    d'@ve wrote: »
    ..I did record it after the match finished but as Sky couldn't be arsed to extend the EPG schedule time, the recording ended before any discussion or interviews.
    For big matches, or any programme with an unpredictable finish time, I usually either set my Sky+ box to record the following programme or, if that is excessively long, set a suitably timed manual recording to cover any overrun in case the EPG doesn't get properly updated.

My wife is into tennis which is very unpredictable so we do a lot of manual recordings of that as you just can't rely on the EPG all the time.
  • TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    oblivian wrote: »
    Touch wood so far the ref is having a cracking game I think.
    Not taking any guff and getting just about everything bang on.
    oblivian wrote: »
    What's happened to Andre Marriner? He's actually having a brilliant game.

I agree. He had a good game. I like it when we can talk about the match and not a referee decision or whatever Suárez does.

Suárez will be back for the League Cup game against United so enjoy it while it lasts. :p

Also it did look like someone would end up getting sent off. While that could have helped us get a second goal (or take away their goal threat if it was van Persie), at least it keeps people discussing the actual football.
  • Mark FMark F Posts: 53,766
    Forum Member
    Liverpool defended very well but Man U lacked pace it seemed.
  • JokanovicJokanovic Posts: 12,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RVP two games and no goals. Stop him and if no Rooney then there is little else at the moment.
    SAF has left a rebuilding job for Moyes. Lets see if he's up to it.
  • TheFridgeTheFridge Posts: 4,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jokanovic wrote: »
    RVP two games and no goals. Stop him and if no Rooney then there is little else at the moment.
    SAF has left a rebuilding job for Moyes. Lets see if he's up to it.

Saw someone write about putting a man-marker on van Persie the other day and it made me laugh.

Its not so much about stopping van Persie directly, its about stopping the supply line to him, if you do that then he can't score, its that simple, obviously not as simple to impliment but thats the way you keep him quiet.