60 Minute makeover

2»

Comments

• hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do they try to be so clever and do it in 60 minutes. Why not do a good job and make it 3 hour makeover or something. Watching them all panic and do stupid things. The wallpaper always looks a mess and uneven. Don't want them to ever do my house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh its just gorgeous, its so lovely, thank you so much, its fantastic...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    LOL
    Oh and the best thing everyone says...

WOW WOWWWWW

hehe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just tuned in - what happened to this family? They have had a hard time? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do they try to be so clever and do it in 60 minutes. Why not do a good job and make it 3 hour makeover or something. Watching them all panic and do stupid things. The wallpaper always looks a mess and uneven. Don't want them to ever do my house.

It takes 3 days, so they are ripping off the viewers. ITV obvisouly have learned nothing! :D
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and the best thing everyone says...

WOW WOWWWWW

hehe
    Tabby says MEOW MEEEOWWWWW :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ollysmrs wrote: »
    Just tuned in - what happened to this family? They have had a hard time? :confused:

I'm not sure, but yesterdays episode was quite sad at the end when they said about the mum had passed away and they did the credits with no music. I thought that was a nice thing to do.

Don't know what happened to todays family though:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure, but yesterdays episode was quite sad at the end when they said about the mum had passed away and they did the credits with no music. I thought that was a nice thing to do.

at least they thought about it and treated the memory of the mum with respect
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The theme seems to be that every family involved has had problems of some sort, hence why they've brought in the makeover team.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    The theme seems to be that every family involved has had problems of some sort, hence why they've brought in the makeover team.

Mrs T seems to think that this is like a 99p version of Extreme Makeover:Home Edition
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Info on Sky+ said her daughter had passed away
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs T seems to think that this is like a 99p version of Extreme Makeover:Home Edition

And at least half of that probably goes towards **** Ash Dwyer's salary. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laugh each time they put the wallaper on upside down.
    As a decorator it is an unforgivable error , I started in the trade with my old man and if I had done it he would have bollocked me for weeks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this woman is happy about this MO! Her husband passed away 12 months ago, and her friend says "its just how Melvyn/Mervyn (:confused:) left it"

Maybe Katrina LIKES living with her memories (even if it is scruffy inside)

I would go ape-shot if someone came and changed everying without my knowledge :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ****-ash Dwyer loves the sound of her own voice.......when she shouts "LET THE CHAOS BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN" I want to swing her round by that stupid little pony tail of hers :D

Maybe I need counselling? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KAtrina is crying before she's SEEN it! :eek::eek::eek:

At least she admitted it was a tip though !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was one a few weeks ago where they painted the living room black. The designer said - it will look totally different once all the furniture is in and the pictures are on the wall. It did, it looked worse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bevheth wrote: »
    There was one a few weeks ago where they painted the living room black. The designer said - it will look totally different once all the furniture is in and the pictures are on the wall. It did, it looked worse.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    60 MINUTES??? :confused: It must have taken them about a week just to get all the junk out of this one :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Katrina's daughter was p!ssed off, and rightly so, she was the only one who didn't get a new bedroom!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ****-ash Dwyer loves the sound of her own voice.......when she shouts "LET THE CHAOS BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN" I want to swing her round by that stupid little pony tail of hers :D

Maybe I need counselling? :o

Does that woman ever stop SHOUTING??!! :mad::mad:

I think we all need counselling after watching that programme.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Does that woman ever stop SHOUTING??!! :mad::mad:

I think we all need counselling after watching that programme.

Has to be said Sloops, you are correct! Why oh WHY does the camera zoom in on her chops though?? :confused: She is p!g HUG-LEE as it is, and she is SOOOOOOOOO much worse in close-up :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    This program is an inspiration to me, but not for the reasons you might expect.

I do my own DIY, including making furniture from scratch to fit my house. After seeing the way these cowboys (not a fair reflection on some of them) work, they make me look like an absolute professional.

Not an avid watcher, but what I saw was some woman who didn't have a clue about DIY telling a fitter (who did know what he was talking about), who was trying to put a curtain pole up on a wall made of crumbling plaster and brick, to do whatever it takes to put it up.