✭✭✭
    have you fiddled with the Ariel?

That poor mermaid :(
  • Options
    Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    red16v wrote: »
    Not sure which forum to ask this question so mods please, move this to the appropriate place as you think fit.

For the last week or so I have found the DS website very difficult to use. Very slow to 'load up', freezing, intermittent scrolling, virtually unusable. I have tried two different computers, in two different locations and therefore different internet connections - the same poor experience on both PC's. No problems at all with any other websites I generally access on a daily basis. Is it just me?

Glad I saw this. I have also been having major issues in Chrome. Everytime I open up DS in Chrome is just stalls and crashes. I end up having to close it down and reopen the browser. I use a mac btw.
  • Options
    finluxfinlux Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I often get "pauses" on the DS homepage - not everyday though, perhaps once or twice a week.

I too use an adblocker. I've always put it down to that! (Although, I never get pauses on other sites).
  • Options
    neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once in a while im also now finding the Digital Spy forums are slow in loading or they don't fully load and you have to click the refresh button to get the page to fully load.
    I know my BT Infinity was playing up the other week but that has since been fixed.

Darren
  • Options
    TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I am getting this as well, at least last night I was.

I also had problems with the internet in general a few days ago, but this appears to be fixed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I have problems accessing DS using Safari on my iPad, every time I access the site, even if I don't touch the screen, it always goes to a random webpage of one of the advertisers on the home page unless I quickly load the Forums page which is what I mainly come on DS to read, it is very annoying!
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My DS seems to be OK now after the scheduled maintenance.
  • Options
    Anthony_RyanAnthony_Ryan Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    I use the Comodo Dragon browser along with the Priv-dog extension and I have no problems viewing the Digital Spy forums.
    By the way I recommend using Avast free anti-virus software.