Options

Jordan & Pete split saga cont. (Part 3) (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I was thinking of one person, a certain person who thinks the sun shines out of her bleached arse.....:rolleyes:

Yes, but then other people reply and then she replies and it all goes round in ever decreasing circles. I suppose that's how discussion boards work but to be honest, it's not really a discussion any more.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    On the bright side, this ploy has misfired very badly for Krusty and Lurch! :D

Like all her ploys, they always go TITS UP!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    Don't forget the "rapist" - who still hasn't been seen since that fateful day........

That is included under not behaving well and doing an exclusive interview.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't forget the "rapist" - who still hasn't been seen since that fateful day........

That's just a myth...and was supposed to of happened ages ago.:eek::D
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    We know, change the record FFS!:D

Thank you. :D Smashbox was suggesting I thought otherwise. Thought I'd popped into an alternate universe then for a sec.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 pages already, give it a couple of weeks for PART 5......by the the time of the new year it will be part10
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can still post what she likes without being told to stop though regardless of whether you or others disagree.

Never told her to stop, I said "If I were you, I'd stop". Different...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vidalia wrote: »
    I can't believe that exactly the same posts are still being posted and this thread is now in it's third incarnation.

Its madness innit. I left the thread for about four weeks only to come back and see its still full of life and bile.

Hey ho. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Thank you. :D Smashbox was suggesting I thought otherwise. Thought I'd popped into an alternate universe then for a sec.

There already is an alternative universe...... for those who think Jordy's behaviour is somehow defendable............
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There already is an alternative universe...... for those who think Jordy's behaviour is somehow defendable............

Some people live in an alternative universe:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Is it next door to one which is inhabited by those who cant see that Pete is as much a media **** as she? You know, the one right by The Daily Star where they all go for Pete and katie coffee mornings. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's just a myth...and was supposed to of happened ages ago.:eek::D

No, I can confirm - the "rapist" hasn't been seen since. A few tufts of his hair have been seen sticking out of her vagina - he desperately tries to claw his way out of the hole of doom - but his goal continues to elude him - poor barsteward.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is it next door to one which is inhabited by those who cant see that Pete is as much a media **** as she? You know, the one right by The Daily Star where they all go for Pete and katie coffee mornings. :rolleyes:

You tell me - my feet are firmly rooted on planet earth! :D
  • Options
    Sem1Sem1 Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I can confirm - the "rapist" hasn't been seen since. A few tufts of his hair have been seen sticking out of her vagina - he desperately tries to claw his way out of the hole of doom - but his goal continues to elude him - poor barsteward.

Stop it!! I nearly choked to death:eek::D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i just had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! :D

I think by telling everyone about this phonecall, Krusty and Lurch are hoping that people will turn against Pete. Well no one really cares what Pete said, I for one feel like congratulating him :)
    I just saw a picture of Lurch, I actually feel physically repulsed :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    The more PA has to put up with the more I forgive him for putting up with her for so long. Price and her cronie have excelled themselves today. If they think that they are going to set him up like this and turn the tables round on him, they are very much mistaken.

Anyone with half a brain can see what a nightmare scenario he is caught up in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dom-348 wrote: »
    The more PA has to put up with the more I forgive him for putting up with her for so long. Price and her cronie have excelled themselves today. If they think that they are going to set him up like this and turn the tables round on him, they are very much mistaken.

Anyone with half a brain can see what a nightmare scenario he is caught up in.

He's gonna be stuck with it for the next 16 years aswell. You can't help but feel sorry for the guy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    I see the vapid, creosote covered, fake boobed waste of oxygen is now complaining that designers wont give her free clothes, aww poor didums. What's wrong KP, is the money running out?. Maybe you should go back to your less well known careers you had in the late 1980s :) . Then she goes on to ask what exactly does Kelly Brooke do?. Umm, well, modelling, some TV roles a film role or two and is quite high profile in the US, unlike the orange one whose foray across the Atlantic failed quite spectacularly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OK. I caught the last few mins of his programme tonight with Pete clearly knowing number 4 for his single was very poor after all the promotion.

What exciting/entertaining 'highlights' did I miss?
  • Options
    duckapluckduckapluck Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK. I caught the last few mins of his programme tonight with Pete clearly knowing number 4 for his single was very poor after all the promotion.

Haha you watched his programme janet nice one, now you get to spend all day tomorrow on here like everyone else :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    duckapluck wrote: »
    Haha you watched his programme janet nice one, now you get to spend all day tomorrow on here like everyone else :D

I came home to Pete balling his eyes out. That's all. I managed half hour of last week's to give it a go but it was a snooze fest.

He is an alright bloke but doesn't seem reality TV material. Big Brother late night live feed with them all tucked up in bed was more interesting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member

Oh come off it! you just happened to catch the bit of the programme that you percieve as being negative for Pete, and would suit you to post here. Your luck was certainly in Janet;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member

Let's face it. You're not interested. All you want to do is critisize him and and pull apart anything he says or does. So why even ask?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dom-348 wrote: »
    Oh come off it! you just happened to catch the bit of the programme that you percieve as being negative for Pete, and would suit you to post here. Your luck was certainly in Janet;)

Honest guv! :D I went out for dinner and my son (a Pete fan!) :D had it on when I got home.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Let's face it. You're not interested. All you want to do is critisize him and and pull apart anything he says or does. So why even ask?

I am truely interested as to what peole can find entertaining about the show. Some posters claimed he was hillarious last week. I dont get it.
This discussion has been closed.